Hello:
My dept work is planned to be outsourced to another country towards
the end of this year/beginning of 2006. My group is pretty small,
and while we have been informally notified currently no layoffs are
planned as there maybe need on other project, I am starting to apply
for job postings internally to be on the safe side. One such posting
I have applied to is outsourcing/3rd party project manager in a
different department.

I had asked the question "Will I get the outsourcing PM job?".
6/13/2005; 4:50pm CDT, 42N02 88W05.
I had applied for the position online 6/1/05 2:45 am.

Using Regiomontanus house system
1st house 10Sco16; Mars in 5th 1Ar17; Pluto in 2nd 23Sag07R
10th house 19Leo18 Moon in the 10th 10Virgo10
4th house 19Aq18 Uranus in th 4th 10 Pis 45

Question seems to be valid (Moon day, Moon in 10th house). Jupiter hr.

If I use Mars as Asc sig then not much happening other than Mars is
in Exalted sign of Sun & Trip of Sun. (sun receives mars by exaltion & triplicity).

If Pluto is used as Asc sig. than Pluto 23Sag07R opp Sun (22Gem58) &
Moon upcoming transits: will oppose Uranus, sextile venus; sq Sun(10th ruler); sq Pluto (Asc Ruler?); Sex Sat (4th house ruler); Trine Part F.

I am confused because if I use Mars as Ruler of Asc.. than answer
would be no; whereas if I use Pluto than answer is yes, but I may not
like the results (opp & sq. aspects).. Is my analysis correct?

I would really appreciate your feedback, as I am interested in
learning horary & electional astrology. I also hope forum members will not mind my posting career related electional/horary feedback requests.

Thanks in advance
Shruti

Pluto

Horary is a tradicional technique, so I disagree in using the outer planets as signicators. Other that that, the outer planets seens to be "too big" to be really useful in our little human questions...

The moon in the 10th can show you that the chart reflects your question, but I don?t get it when you said is moon day... the two factor are not related, and Jupiter hour don?t have relationship to moon day

mars will square sun in 8 degrees, and out of sign aspect, and moon (co ruler) will square him in 12 degrees.

MC is conjunct arabic parts of necessity and passion

Your ruler is his own sing, so you are good at what you do and have some power, and is in sun?s exaltation, so your job "like" you too, as you are received by the sun. But sun is in 8th, you actual job is dying.

To me there is a lot of indicator of a job that only will be given to you if you agree to travel, maybe overseas.

Careful about co workers. Don?t discuss the subject with them, some may try to cheat on you.
Y

Thanks for your response.

I was thinking Moon day as a connection/agreement to Moon in 10 (career sig.) & Jupiter because it is a job for outsourcing/3rd party management -- I work for a big corporation which is following the general trend of sending work oversees hence Jupiter/oversees connection for validating whether the horary question is valid. (maybe I am "reading" too much into it?).

I had completly missed the Sun Sq. Mars aspect. & Moon (co-rule) Square Sun aspect. thanks for catching it. But with both of them as squares should I take it is a warning or potential no job offer?

Your comment, "sun is in the 8th, you actual job is dying".. this would definetly apply to my current position (whole department work is going oversees) but would it apply to the job for which I have questioned about/next job? If yes, than maybe this is the warning being indicated by all the squares?

I also noticed my sig Mars in Aries early degree (I will be getting stronger?) but I did not get the 5th house connection other than I am hoping the next job to be something I will love to do? not expecting romance or romance connection or the job to be leisurely :o ).

Where are you seeing "travel" indications for the job or caution regarding coworkers? I am completely missing seeing this...

Do you have any recommendations/links to where I can find out about the arabic points info? Your mentioning MC connect arabic point of necessasity is right on target.. definetly need to look 4 a new job :'

Once again thanks for the analysis.

hi

Hi, you?re welcome.
Ah, about the arabic parts, there is a text in the skyscript site about some of them, and their use... about the part of necessity, I confess I just saw it in my software, Janus. it does the calculation by itself :o

I will try to get an answer to you, but I am moving from colombia to brasil again, so the next few days promise to be busy.

About the overseas part, it was only a guess, because I saw a lot of movement in the 9th house... moon is 9th ruler, saturn and venus are in the 9th... Later I tell all my motives, ok ? Now I have to sleep, tomorrow I will have to go to the airport so I can get a minipintcher into the country :?

bye
Yuzuru

Results

Hello:

I just wanted to followup.. yuzuru was right on target w/ noting job dying/8th house connection. I had followed up via e-mail w/ the hiring manager(found the contact by unexpendantly meeting someone whom I have not seen in 10+ yrs, and he is working w/ the outsourcing group) on Friday 6/24. Received a response back on 6/28 3:39pm stating the department was going thru reorganization, and it may impact the job opening. She will keep my resume, and will contact me depending upon the results of reorganization on the position.