The UK's Chief Medical Officer, a Government appointee, has come out and said that Medical Cannabis has proven value for Western Drug Therapists (aka Doctors to less Woo Woo people than me).

You've got to wonder if this now going to become a massive segment, and as it has to be related to Neptune, the applying sextile from Pluto till the early 2030s makes my juices flow like the Victoria Falls.

However, getting access to the full range of MJ Stocks isn't all all easy.

H

I only worry about the government and pharmaceutical company trying to control it and overprice the citizen for usage.

I heard something like if the government states this is open to research grants that it can throw this back into a schedule 1 drug. I strongly believe if Marijuana is a S1 then alcohol is a S1 too. This will allow for prosecution of the drug. But In america states can't have laws that counter federal law. So it's still very illegal even if a state says it's fine. The federal is just turning a blind eye to usage within the states allowed.

Have you study the mundane chart of U.S and when Marijuana companies were accepted onto the stock market (event chart)? Could that show something?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hi Eleanor Louise,

Yes you can't imagine that Big Pharma is going to give up its monopoly. And it'd be good to try to weave MJ into the US natal chart, especially after the Opioid problems we've heard of.

Laughably in the UK the chief Medical Officer eventually came out and said that Medical Marijuana was useful.

I think we'll be having some sort of #Me Too movement driven by unnecessary deaths when under "Medical" care.

The arrogance of Western Medicine amazes me. Or is it just in the UK ?

H

WooWoo wrote:Hi Eleanor Louise,

Yes you can't imagine that Big Pharma is going to give up its monopoly. And it'd be good to try to weave MJ into the US natal chart, especially after the Opioid problems we've heard of.

Laughably in the UK the chief Medical Officer eventually came out and said that Medical Marijuana was useful.

I think we'll be having some sort of #Me Too movement driven by unnecessary deaths when under "Medical" care.

The arrogance of Western Medicine amazes me. Or is it just in the UK ?

H
The western world always had arrogance that is why it has the history it has lol

To be honest on a religious reason.....a higher power made all these herbs which were used to treat people. A lot of the modern medicine now was inspired or synthesized from natural remedies to create consistency.

From a down to earth no spiritual view...we know earth and nature always has a rhyme and reason for what it does. Think it is quite arrogant that a herb can't help when we clearly know certain herbs can actually kill people.

It comes down to one thing and one form of worship. A symbolic monetary system runs us crazy to destroy stuff & control because we have to have that colorful paper. (not saying I don't need money to live, just I always wonder if the system crashed I be actually worth nothing because I have nothing valuable to trade...no live stock or whatever.) That is the real issue behind legalizing like you said...it probably will cause a financial hit if people can grow their own medicine that could be quite beneficial. It is already shown to be very very beneficial for people with an acute form of seizures (like a few seizures a day.)

The worry of "abuse"...well people can abuse anything and become addicted to anything. America has a nation of food addicts...I live in america and 1 meal in a restaurant I could eat for half a whole day. Overdoing any type of consumption or behavior is bad for us anyway. Alcohol is a harsh drug yet it's a maintained legalized drug.

I'm not yet at mundane level of astrology. But if you do decide to look at such charts. I'll have my eyes glued to the screen reading lol
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Canada just legalised pesticide laden corporate GMO Skunk.

A nation of zombies sitting at home watching tv must be perfect for them.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.