Saturn in Capricorn and then Aquarius ?

So Saturn moves in Capricorn Helio on the 15th Dec, and into Capricorn on the 21st Dec Geo.

I'm always confused about when a Malefic is Exalted. Does it make them Meaner or more Sober ?

I suppose that the idea of a Low point means that Saturn will have its most -VE and restrictive effect.

This includes Aquarius too ? So Low till 2023.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm no doubt being dense here Rocko but what do you mean by "low point" ?

I would think exalted malefics could be very puffed up and potentially more dangerous. Saturn exalted in Libra I have seen in severe arthritis for instance.

OK Yes when I wrote that I also felt hold on Saturn is Ruler of Capricorn and Aquarius ??

But this also is to do with my difficulty in understanding what it means to be a Malefic and be exalted ?

Does that make you Meaner or more Sober ? I think it means that Saturn is more effective at what it likes to do.

And finally as I come at this all from the Capitalist's view point, it has been noted that Saturn in Capricorn and Aquarius tend to be difficult for Risk taking Speculators and Business Folk in general.

Sadly if you follow the Markets you soon learn that questionable Astrological energies often fuel Rallying.

It is NOT a place where Morality thrives.

H

Yup ! Waspie NO Crash so far. I join a long list of "Professional" Astrologer who have been completely wrong this year too.

But that is why I "publish" my thoughts so that conveniently forgetting your mistakes can't be done. No use deluding yourself Win or Loose.

As to the Nodes of Pluto etc. This isn't something I've heard of so I'm reading up on it.

If Vicki is right then Pluto crossing its own South Node could be interesting.

The problem is this year we've had the Node in Leo which is very strongly +VE, also the Saturn Uranus trine just about as strong as that one can get, the Eclipse in Regulus, and further even relevant for this thread, at the moment of the Solstice Saturn is Cazimi which could literally change three very grim months ahead into stable and sober ones.

These sort of "fine" adjustments have happened time and time this year.

But that is the way it goes. I'd say we have to wait till the 16th Jan for the next decent Sell Off.

H

Personally, I really argue with the idea of planets being benefic or malefic. That Saturn or Mars is always bad or Jupiter and Venus are always good.

In my opinion, planets have qualities which can be positive or negative depending on their placements and exaltations.

Saturn can bring restrictions but also control and discipline.
Venus can bring good fortune but also laziness.

Interpreting these things is the art of Astrology.

I remember Bob Marks describing Pluto's 2008 move into Capricorn in one very accurate word "constriction" ...

Today the Federal Reserve warned that inflation was rising in the US and people feel more certain that Interest rates will have to be raised to stop the Economy over heating with Cheap money.

In the UK another big company, called Capita plc, has warned that it has some troubles.

Really things have began to turn Sour.

H

I join a long list of "Professional" Astrologer who have been completely wrong this year too.
You are 'professional' ???
ut that is why I "publish" my thoughts so that conveniently forgetting your mistakes can't be done. No use deluding yourself Win or Loose.
No you don't. You post other people's thoughts.
Verum e