You are NOT wrong. It is one factor.

Mercury retrograde and closing on combustion usually tips the Markets -2% or -3% if other Bull Traps are set.

Venus retro and combust usually threatens the Bond Markets.

The Crashes in Autumn verses the lack of Crashes in the Spring or Late Winter are easy enough to relate to Scorpio.

Scorpio paranoia ?

Just now that Jupiter traversing Libra, Scorpio and then Sagittarius that side of the Zodiac is buoyant.

Also with the Node in Cancer or Leo those Signs when Rising are emphasised.

Add in Saturn trines with Uranus and you can see why we've hit Uber Highs in the Markets, but equally how dangerous things will be when the latter ends in Sept, followed by The Node leaving Leo in Nov and Jupiter leaving Scorpio then too.

Judging my the over confidence Sagittarians I know perhaps Jupiter in Sag might NOT help. Can't see it harm though.

Then along comes Uranus into Taurus FULLY in 2019 free from Saturn's stability and Oh Mein Gott !

H

Just checking the Apres Close charts. NOT looking great for a Breakout Higher.

I think what is happening is this

1/ Pluto applying sextile to r.Jupiter is all the "dirty" cash from Trump's Tax Cuts. r.Jupiter is gobbling it up.

GREED. Pockets being filled and NOT Invested just yet.

In the end in early July that might begin to spill over in a +VE way as Jupiter goes direct.

2/ The Sun is now in Aries and we begin to get The April Factor - +VE.

FOMC this Wednesday 7pm UKT.

3/ Uranus is passing 27° on the 22nd March and WE WILL GET TURBULENCE and maybe a lot.

Saturn will come to the rescue but when ?

4/ Mercury is SR on Thursday and by next Monday motoring towards the Sun for combustion.

This is a -VE

I think The Bulls should hide now till the 4th April and then take another look.

We could easily drop over -5% by then on the Main Markets.

So much now about +27° Uranus and shorter term r.Mercury.

5/ And then just when it is getting miserable Mars smashes into Saturn on the 2nd April.

Saturn has Sobered the World Up recently I feel. BREXIT is getting sorted. Even Terrible Theresa doesn't look a complete idiot, while Boris is getting exposed as one.

But Mars moving at pace could upset that early April.

H

So the FOMC speak. The Main Markets go up and then they go down ? I'd say that is problematic for Bulls.

Even with the Sun in Aries, +VE, and Pluto closing in on r.Jupiter, too many shorter term technical -VEs now kicking in till say the 4th April.

I'd expect a drop of -5% in the Main Markets over the next fortnight. The Sun can mitigate that a bit.

NOT what I had hoped for but so far r.Jupiter isn't delivering.

Sometimes things are Unknowable.

Best now to wait till after Easter to re-assess things.

H

Heavy sustained Selling today on the Main Markets. Timing very bad with Mercury SR, about enter its Wobbly phase.

Sappho applying to Neptune, and Venus squaring Pluto, but really NOT a lot around to justify such a Sell Off today.

I don't see much +VE now till we get till say 4th April, and even then unless r.Jupiter delivers then things NOT looking good till Saturn is nearer say in June. Maybe as long as early July.

One has to worry that Uranus's 27° shock waves are being felt. They say the Selling was due to Trump's Trade War actions.

Is it Uranus driving the Economic Nationalism ? If we relate back to 1934 then Yes but Uranus in Taurus = Nationalisms ? Um ?

Further, Trump doesn't like Selling but he looks hell bent on these Tariffs. The Node is applying to the last Eclipse Point now and to Trumpy's n.Pluto.

How does a n.Pluto react when cornered ? Sex scandals and Mueller on his tail. At least Uranus is moving away from this n.Mars.

The 21st Aug Eclipse Point is next in line from Uranus.

H

PS Backing things up with the Dry Data Analysis. If r.Jupiter doesn't deliver in April then we could be heading this way.

It'd be then a case of waiting for Jupiter to go direct in July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU3JZHXtSOM

Ok so we recovered a bit from the overnight lows on the SP 500 but so far we've dropped back another -1%.

We have a run of technical -VEs peaking with the Mars Saturn conjunction. Trumpy is caught in the middle of that.

Uranus is rocking the boat I think and really will ONLY get worse.

However, Neptune is applying to Pluto.

r.Jupiter I don't think is adding or subtracting.

We have to hold out hope for April.

Mercury will have combusted and Venus will be at Home in Taurus.

But I think the Trump situation is dragging us down too, and in reality runs and runs till late April.

I hear the first of many "Ladies" will appear of CBS 60 minutes in the US this Sunday to tell her story.

H

OK a bit of a repeat here. SP down over -2% today. I think I'll be Shutting Up shop till we into the first week of April. See below.

Well What to say ?

1/ We are entering some temporary -VEs till after Easter but they wouldn't cause this sort of Selling alone. However, they will prevent any Relief Rally taking hold.

2/ Worryingly I think this may be the Shock Waves coming from Uranus as it crosses the 27° line of No Return. Well it has crossed it.

3/ Although, we shouldn't forget that several big strong Economic Cycles are still +VE, I'm afraid we are entering fundamental change in Mood, from "Up for It", to "NOT Up for It".

4/ April will bring some relief but it'll be June or even July before we stabilise again I feel.

5/ We will get another strong Rally this year starting in July. Trump is on the Ropes Astrologically just now and I doubt he'll be able to talk up the Markets just now.

Karma is stalking him and till late April.

H

PS 6/ So far the "dirty" slush money is being pocketed rather than invested.

So just a minute to catch one's breathe and clarify some things.

1/ I'm slightly surprised by how heavy the Selling was towards the end of last week.

2/ We are now into a Turbulent time till say Wednesday the 3rd April, when it'll be time it assess if it is Uranus's Shock Waves that are causing the Selling.

3/ However, I want to be clear. I had hoped, it was a bit Unknown, that when Jupiter went retro but still applied to Pluto in sextile that we'd get Uplift.

It was a hard Call and it doesn't seem to be delivering. My best Analysis is that all the "dirty" money promised by Trumpy and Merkel to keep them in power hasn't be invested but has disappeared into deep pockets.

It does mean that the main Uplift I had relied on for my Rally till late May has gone AWOL.

Further, although Uranus is applying to a slowing Saturn it'll be June before the Orb is anything to rely on.

4/ So at this moment the Bulls ONLY have Venus entering Taurus and Mercury leaving the Combustion and then eventually turning direct to offer much hope.

So you are looking at Friday 13th April for the first real clear Buying.

The Mars clash on the 2nd April may generate the low point though, hence my estimate as the 3rd April for the first re-assessment.

And you should note that Venus in Taurus actually can drive Investors to Safe Havens away from Stocks.

SO THERE IS VERY LITTLE to bank on. The Chart Guys below show how close we are to Key Support.

Much of this Technical Chart Analysis came from Gann's work.

I'd expect us to fall well below those levels now. Though I will be into Yikkes! mode.

H

PS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raN_vKR7Cu8

OK so News from the USA that Trade talks could happen with China.

In my mind I have been clear that Uranus closing on Saturn in trine will deliver a very +VE result out of all the huffing and puffing about Tariffs and Economic Nationalism. Also in terms of Data Analysis Abuse.

But as that trine is still about 10° Orb clearly there was and still is an danger of falling a lot further before the torque caught.

The Vedics follow the following principles about aspects ...

1/ Will the Girl come to the Party ?
2/ Will I see her there ?
3/ Will I get to talk to her ?

We are sort of at phase 1/.

I think the 4th April is still the next date for re-assessing the situation.

H

Well ?

1/ I was surprised by the Heavy Selling. I'm surprised by the Heavy Buying. Late last week Sappho got lost in Neptune so that might have accounted for it.

2/ Although, we have some temporary -VEs till say the 4th April, generally most likely the big Cycles are actually getting more +VE, and do so till Sept, and even on till early November.

3/ There are some Odd Energies around including Uranus and Saturn. Uranus is sending unsettling Shock Waves now, but it looks like Saturn has stepped in to calm things.

I WOULD IMAGINE THAT WILL BE A THEME TILL LATE MAY, with the Shock Wave getting calmer and calmer.

4/ Still NOT clear what r.Jupiter sextile Pluto is offering. r.Jupiter would be greed you feel. So the "dirty" money may NOT be being spent well. Even pocketed.

H

Just now isn't the time to try to develop new scenarios. Things are Turbulent and probably we need to wait till the week of the 9th March to see what really is happening.

But ? I wonder if I missed the obvious in relation to the trine between Uranus and Saturn.

IT IS A BIG THING.

a/ On its own Uranus would crash into Taurus, sending all sorts of Shock Waves around.

REALLY REALLY UPSETTING THE APPLE CART, and the TESLA CART too (see what I did there !!?)

b/ I had thought that actually it'd be the opposite as Saturn was involved. Something incredibly +VE.

C/ But I think the reality is that we will be having a Shake Out of Technology, and other Uranus type things, but it may be more like a Downsizing.

A SOBERING UP in a Healthy Way.

However, I think you can expect these Stocks to loose 30% - 45% of their value by the end of 2018.

Anyway let's see how things are on the 5th-6th March, and then onwards.

H

So here we are on Easter Monday. The US Markets are open and China announced very early this morning $B of Tariffs on Blue State products.

The SP500 is down about 3%. Owh.

Mercury has appeared from the Sun and as it tries to find its way again, it gets kicked by Mars and then Saturn in the square.

The Brave could begin to buy in this week, or this Friday, the Friday after, or the Monday after that.

But I just wonder if we'll be experiencing "After Shocks" as Uranus moves on wards towards Taurus.

I think it is most likely that we'll just bounce our way downwards till early July, when Jupiter turns direct.

I know Day Traders like this as they can pick off mini Rallies, and then the Sell Offs.

Longer term Investors tend to get murdered as things get further and further Bearish.

Let's see how things go from this Thursday after r.Mercury has passed Saturn.

We know Trump is in line for a kick between the legs and it looks like China has delivered.

The problem is that the Karma continues to hunt him till very early May.

H