I really wonder how much Umph r.Jupiter is delivering as it translated Light from already applying Pluto to Neptune.

I'm NOT sure how a light Translation works but as Jupiter nears the completion of the trine with Neptune towards the 25th May one has to wonder what comes after that ?

We could well hit a Stall in any Rally.

I've got to repeat that these mega power aspects between the Outer planets are very hard to bet against.

They just grind the Markets Up or Down depending on whether they are +VE or -VE.

And Jupiter running between them surely just adds to their juice ?

Hence why I think the period 5th-9th July is BUY BUY BUY day. As Jupiter turns to make a mega run again across the two.

We are just left then wondering what occurs between the 25th May and the 9th July ?

H

OK so you'll all have spotted my deliberate mistake.

Tis tomorrow the 15th that Uranus enters Taurus; Wednesday the square from Mars, and therefore the Buy would come later on Wednesday for any Punters thinking of it.

I think I'll go Long but I am concerned that the Rally will run out of steam after the 25th and r.Jupiters's completion of the Neptune sextile.

Mercury then combusts in June and ends its 50 day Buying phase.

Also I wonder what the inconjunction between r.Saturn and the Node is bringing. Can't be healthy.

This is the way it goes with Cycles. Rarely are they all +VE, and normally they aren't.

I'm sure that'll all become clear after the 14th Sept.

I'm moving my SIPP hoping to catch the 5th-9th July "last" Rally kick off.

H

OK so we've got the Selling in the USA.

I may go Long tomorrow pm on the Main Indices and MJ.

But lots of Unknowns though ahead now especially when Jupiter crosses away from Neptune 26th May till 9th July.

Mercury also will be weak then too.

Could all be a bit of a Hole in the Road.

But Uranus r.Saturn, and Neptune Pluto are potentially stabilising +VEs.

I think the time 26th Mat till 9th July will be worrying.

H

So Uranus in in the Area !!

If we don't get Shock Waves in the next few days/ fortnight then some really significantly +VEly solid things may be set up.

I've gone Long now as I have to move my SIPP this monthly, but I'm concerned about possible Shock Waves, and also when r.Jupiter pass away from Neptune on the 26th May till the 5th-9th July Take Off.

Mercury also finish his 50 day Buying phase in June, so I think things are in the Balance but my hand has been forced slightly by the need to move my SIPP, in order to catch the July action.

H

Flip Flopping a bit here as I wait to see if we'll get any Shock Waves from Uranus ingress, before r.Jupiter passes Neptune around the 25th May, and I feel we'll loose Buoyancy then till the 5th-9th July Take Off.

For example if we dropped -2% or -3% before the 25th May I'd expect another -5% to follow.

However, if we started to gather momentum then the 26th May to 9th July period of doubt might be less of a concern.

Very hard to separate what r.Jupiter is doing to Neptune, and r.Saturn to Uranus.

Also once Mercury combusts early June we'll definitely slow.

As I'm winding down my "Job Done" Analysis now here are some last points of consideration. I'm in danger of flogging a Dead Horse here.

1/ Uranus has moved into Taurus and this on its own would cause considerable Retreat from Risk.

To some extent it will divide attitudes with some seeking Safer Speculations while other looking for Whackier Modern Speculations things.

2/ As r.Saturn will be increasingly involved this is a VERY STRONG +VE but with a Sober Face on it.

The time of Healthy Revolutionary progress is behind us now.

3/ Even if we don't have Shock Waves from 1/ I think from the 26th May we'll get some loss in Optimism. And Mercury weakens early June too.

4/ Get your Liquidity ready for the 5th-9th July Take Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/ The End of the Wawld Sell Off starts 17th Sept

H

So Uranus is now in the Mud of Taurus.

You need to watch and think if things are slowing.

Even more so as I think we will get a further slow down after the 25th May.

But the Uranus thing is Unknowable ...

Certainly if we Pull Back next week then that is a WARNING for the next month or so till the 9th July.

I can't add anything more.

It is as simple as that

H

Markets a bit lower ? Pretty simple just now.

1/ Uranus is hitting the Mud of Taurus and it is Unknowable as to whether that'll drag the Markets lower, as we wait for r.Saturn Cavalry to arrive.

2/ The Node is in inconjunction with r.Saturn and that also should be -VE.

3/ r.Jupiter is in trine with Neptune and that should be pretty +VE.

With the fact that the latter ends on the 25th May perhaps the Warning Bells are ringing.

See how we go next week.

H

So Big Week ahead on the Main Markets. Will the Wobble continue and therefore suggest that Uranus is actually at "it" ?

And then I'd be concerned when r.Jupiter passes away from Neptune after the 25th May, and then Mercury combusts in June ending his 50 Buying Phase.

Errr ?

H

So the News is that the Trade War with China is off. Astro suggests it'll come again in 2019.

This fits with what I felt would happen with r.Saturn applying to rebellious Uranus.

This trine across two Earth Signs could deliver some very well needed stabilisation.

For a while I was concerned that Uranus's Shock Waves were beginning to grow.

The next worry then is r.Jupiter separating from Neptune this Friday coming.

Till then I'd imagine the Main Markets will be pretty happy.

H

OK so Uranus is now moving into Taurus. This is -VE.

But r.Saturn is INCREASINGLY there to hold his hand to a peak early Sept.

Although there will be Shocks to do with Speculative and Modern ideas, the best solutions will be found in the medium term.

China, although a bad example, is such.

Two very differing Energies have come closer to Harmony. This will repeat till early Sept.

However, it is still going to be bumping simply because so many other Cycles are turning -VE.

A Colleague pointed out Uranus squaring the Nodes in late June and thru till early Nov ? McWhitter warned that hammers Economic Data, and then in Nov the Node leaves Leo for the 9.25 year descent.

I'll be Selling this Friday and then waiting till 5th-9th July for the last Rally.

Anecdotally House Prices are stalling around the South badly. And that comes after the London ones dropping as fast as in 2009.

Talking to two Builders they clearly were very worried already by the evidence they are experiencing. Two units Sold, 38 Unsold, whereas they were being sold before the paint had dried last year.

Uranus trine r.Saturn would say things are just solidifying. Finding a Bottom. Maybe so till the 15th Sept.

And I do believe we'll get one last Rally from the 10th July.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat May 26, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So as I "Think Aloud" about how I think The Stars will effect the Main Stock Markets in the coming days and weeks and months r.Jupiter is passing over Neptune and completing the Translation from r.Pluto.

Neptune continues to apply to r.Pluto in sextile which is stabilising and hard to bet against.

However, Jupiter's +VE action often is ONLY noticed by its absence. And I feel as next week progresses we'll experience loss in buoyancy for Risk.

Sometime Jupiter does deliver shear "beauty" for the Speculator and I'm expecting that to come after the 5th-9th July buying point.

We should notice that Mercury is catching the Sun and will then combust which ends its clear 50 day buying phase.

Also the Node and r.Saturn are in inconjunction and Mars is close to crossing the South Node.

VERY LITTLE TO WRITE HOME ABOUT ON THE UPSIDE ABOVE !

We are then left wondering about Uranus applying to r.Saturn in trine ?

This is definitely a Sobering energy. Two Earth Sign are involved.

We've also got to recognise that Uranus is moving towards the square with the Nodes.

I do believe we'll get one last Rally from the 10th July till the 14th Sept, but much else looks extremely concerning as we come off the Top of a period when many many +VE Cycles peaked at the same time.

I've little doubt things will go rapidly towards the shockingly bad from the 15th Sept onwards.

H

So I'm sort of out of play now as I move my SIPP. Hopefully NOT for more than a few weeks, but definitely by the 10th July.

1/ Basically for me it is a question of what can happen on the Upside before the 15th Sept 2018, and then what can happen to the Downside afterwards.

2/ I think we can expect a -5% from now till the 9th July. Repeat -5%.

3/ I'd expect a decent Rally from the 10th July to the 14th Sept. +5% to +10%

4/ From the 15th Sept really ONLY Jupiter's inconjunction to Uranus early Nov, then its year in Sagittarius, offers buoyancy.

As of now the Property Market in the South of England based on Anecdotal research has stalled.

The Main US Market is about 6% off the Top.

You've got to wonder if moving SHORT now the Main Markets will be a big winner in the longer term ?

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA5K7F6zhkU

PS It is worth noting that whilst Neptune and Pluto apply in sextile bit by bit and on and off till 2023 there will always be the potential for a strong stabilising force bringing together very differing energies.

From what I understand that sextile started in the 1950s and certainly we've avoided major all out Wars since then.

Economic and Social progress has been seen as more important than land grabbing.

So I'd imagine the Eurozone will strengthen and come closer together, even if some members decided they'd like to be outside it.

But note from around August this sextile begins to weaken on what is about a 6 month Off phase.