btw There is a technique that says that Charts cast for Dawn on the Equinox or Solstice depicts what the next three months have in store.

I'd feel the Solstice would be more powerful.

Anyway the key for this 22nd Dec Chart is that Saturn is in conjunction with the Sun. And the Ascendant. Saturn dominates.

I think it is for you to analysis that chart, but if Speculation relates to the 5th House, then we've got Taurus, ruled by Venus in the 12th House also applying to Saturn, and the Sun.

At a first glance it nearly completely supports my Narrative.

1/ Sun/ Saturn / Venus showing general deterioration

2/ Jupiter in Scorpio, on the 10th House. Mars applying. Jupiter applying to Pluto.

Two very clear Themes.

Desperation (behind the scenes for Power) v Deterioration

H

PS I drew up the Charts for all the next Solstices and Equinoxes till Autumn 2018.

Unscientifically I was seeing how much Jupiter's +VE journey till late Sept 2018 dominated.

No surprise for me that in Spring Equinox 2018 it is reasonably strong, but after that it drops off.

For me the Rising power of Jupiter get lost around late Spring 2018.

Although the +VE Theme led by Jupiter will be around till late Sept 2018, and then too there is a Trump Mania Saturn Uranus near trine, and The Node is in Leo till November 2018.

I think things will fall apart by the Mid Term Elections in Nov 2018 in the USA.

When Uranus hit Taurus last time we had the clash of ideologies between Fascism and Communism.

I think the ground is be prepared for similar intolerance. Saturn dominating the Winter Solstice for example.

I think the Jupiter square to The Nodes might allow the Markets to smash higher this week.

Merkel is forming a new Government and Trump might deliver his key Tax Reform this week. Rumours that the EU will allow the UK a bespoke Trade Deal. Watch out for loads of things like that this week.

But even with Jupiter easing in on Pluto, you might find that Xmas is the High.

Be very careful. Saturn changes Sign into Capricorn on the 21st Dec and within a few days you can find that a Sober Mood has taken over and people decide to park their Profits, and suddenly we are 10% lower.

I'm always amazed at how this happens. At first little then suddenly you've dropped two gears lower.

Further, Venus is close to burning up. A classic Investor fleeing indicator.

15th Jan would be the last possible lynch pin.

H

I know that Merkel knows that for a successful coalition the details need to be worked out and written down.

This article says they'll start negotiating again on the 9th Jan with view to a deal mid Jan.

I've felt that the Jupiter translation to Pluto sextile on the 15th Jan was a likely conclusion of this process but they are leaving it pretty late considering how much Negativity there is around.

If that fails then she'll have to deal with the -VE Mars Uranus inconjunction running in behind that. After that NOT too much to write Home about other than deterioration.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/german-conser ... 15075.html

H

So Hello Folks,

Still hard to read. Merkel hasn't formed a new Government but hopes to do so by the middle of January. Is that the week of the 15th Jan ? They try again starting on the 9th Jan. Heh take your time.

Jupiter again is the Unknown, and Mars is in on the act too, but much else is -VE.

Jupiter completes the translation of Light around 04.15hrs on Tuesday the 16th Jan.

My feeling, and hope, is that Jupiter is driving Optimistic things like Blockchain and Cannabis.

I'm expecting the Downside Risk to build up to that Mars Uranus weak trine on the 17th Jan at 22hrs ?

Much depends if Trump tries to see down the Senate and we've been talking about Pluto reaching its Node at 20°30' on the 24th Feb 2018.

If I followed my own advice I'd start winding down LONG positions from the 5th Jan Friday onwards.

But if Merkel walks in on the 15th Jan and goes I've formed a new Government then that'll be a strong +VE I believe.

Jasne ?

H

Much again depends on how strong the Uplift is from Jupiter's journey from Neptune to Pluto that completes its first phase at 04:14HRs UKT 16th Jan.

Mars is doing something similar but involves Jupiter too. Completes late on the 8th Jan in sextile and translation to Pluto. Earlier to Jupiter in conjunction.

Much else is -VE.

I'd imagine things will clearly deteriorate from the 16th Jan onwards and possibly rapidly. And the Downside Risk will remain till around the 19th Mar.

The more difficult part is what happens before the 16th Jan ? My sort of strategy would be to divide my liquidity into 4 and then place SHORT positions between the opening next week and the final on the 16th Jan.

A big problem is that the EU Stokks 50 is a very good target for this, or would be, if NOT that Merkel should form her new Government in the week of the 15th Jan. And that will send the EU Stokks 50 rocketing up.

Thinking further, perhaps keeping half the liquidity for the 16th Jan would be better. The other two quarters placed SHORT early next week then again on around the 8-9th Jan.

That's as good as it get I think.

H

For me things are pretty clear.

1/ The last bit of buoyancy passes with the completion of Jupiter's translation to Pluto at 04.15hrs 16th Jan UKT.

2/ Next Monday and Tuesday look a bit cwazy but probably NOT as -VE as they might look.

3/ The BBC World Business Report advised that the US Tax reforms will appear late Feb early Mar as new look up tables for employers PAYE deductions but won't be felt in the pockets till say mid June.

This fits with Jupiter's reappearance on the Scene mid March.

Leaving my Bull Traps open from the 16th Jan till say the 19th March.

4/ But the Unknown is what will Uranus deliver as he moves towards Taurus ? There simply has to be something that drops the Mood big time come this Spring.

Oooooooh ? Er ?

H

You know much was made of the Saturn Sun conjunction at the moment of the Solstice on the 21st Dec.

But again it might be a false dawn for the SHORT Seller. Because ....

"However, if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun, it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun - and considered strengthened by the Union. "

So instead of Saturn being all conflicted and -VE she might be her orderly best and right on a critical degree I'd imagine.

I don't think this was lost on Trump when he signed the Tax Reform Bill pretty well exactly on the Solstice.

Basically we could argue that Saturn will set up a very stable and sensible few months. Assuming that the Solstice does project forward which it might.

I might be feeling different come Opening on the 16th Jan though.

So I thought about the next 9 months again carefully.

1/ From the 16th Jan till say the 19th March I'd say we have to see a drop in the Main Markets.

2/ However, what every way you cut it Saturn was Cazimi on the day of the Winter Solstice. And the way I see it that give a very sensible and solid input to Life on Earth till late May.

The US Tax Reforms were signed into to Law on the Winter Solstice. I understand the American Public will feel the benefit in June or so.

The Chart of the Spring Equinox isn't terrible too.

I think this all makes it very difficult for Investors.

3/ From the 16th Jan till say the 19th Mar Jupiter takes a break. I think you'll see Key Issues loose power. Also I feel Key Boom Sectors too.

But I doubt you'll get a Crash or even a Heavy Sell Off.

4/ Which then means come Jupiters's next break May as he leaves Neptune, that Pluto Neptune and Saturn Uranus are back in play.

And that should sweep us thru to late Sept on a +VE Wave.

5/ THERE IS ONE BIG QUESTION. WHAT WILL URANUS BRING TO THE PARTY ONCE HE HAS PASSED THE 28°50' August Eclipse Point ?

That'll be in May ? You should be watching intently for any -VE Theme changes that might arrive in May.

Could the Tax cuts upset those who miss out so badly as to be a Game Changer .

H

Pretty exciting moves today on the Main Indices. Mars and Jupiter combining and closing in on Pluto.

Monday and Tuesday has Venus's combustion and Pluto is involved there, but that means that what ever that brings is mitigated by the sextile from Pluto.

Most probably the Sun and Venus are completing a translation too. I'd imagine we'll march through early next week and even Mercury crossing Saturn shouldn't be too bad.

But by then ONLY Jupiter's move towards Pluto is providing buoyancy. And I do feel from 04.15hrs UKT Jan 16th onwards till say 19th Mar that we'll have a Downside.

Why ? Astrologically it is clear. Cycles that have moved us up aren't in play. On Earth ? Maybe bad weather continues or this Bannan / Trump conflict trundles on.

Trying to understand we need to look at Uranus ? A sudden shocking story ? Disruptive. We need to have a look at Trump's Chart or one for the new Administration signed in on the 21st Jan this year ?

Uranus has been SD for the passed few days and that is said to increase its power. Bannen was fired on the day of the Eclipse which Uranus had a big hand in.

At a very very close look it has to be to do with Uranus. But apart from the engagement far off with the Eclipse Point of the 21st Aug nothing really jumps out. Or does it ?

You've got a near 150° to Trumps IC. Just an addition 1 minute of time to Trump's birth chart or a different house system, would make that an exact inconjunction to the IC. Also a 30° to the MC.

You tell me ? Bannan has certainly gone for the Trump Inner Workings.

Um ?

H

PS Uranus is now moving in on square to Trump's Venus or comfort zone. Venus rules is MC, and 3rd so that is all plenty of "public" stuff to have rattled.

Who'd have thought it ?

Getting pretty exciting now.

Basically this week and next week I feel will start with an Upside till early on the Wednesday 10th Jan and Tuesday 16th Jan respectively and then fall away as the week progresses further.

Hard to call this. Even harder to explain why.

1/ The big things to watch is Mars making sextiles with Pluto, Sun and then Venus till Wednesday 10th Jan 8am UKT. Upside

2/ My feeling is that any trouble from the Venus, Sun, Pluto conjunctions will be held back a bit by Mars's sextile.

I'd think a WEEKLY SHORT position on the Main Indices would win if placed very late on the 9th Jan UKT.

3/ Then the week after I think the weekend of the 13th Jan, the next big thing, will be Jupiter's sextile and translation of light to building an Upside while the Markets are closed. A Bounce back !!

Merkel's new Government ? Trump says some sensible things and even the Debt Ceiling is raised. All before 04.15hrs on the 16th Jan UKT.

I've little doubt of the shape of the curve from now on but less sure of the gradient. Basically a double humped camel, as we call it in the Technical Chart Analysts World.

4/ But the remainder of the week after the 16th Jan early UKT won't see a Bounce back.

I think we could see a decent Sell Off on the 16th Jan, for a few months and a bit of a Sell off on the 10th Jan, for a few days.

My Analysis is based solely on The Stars, but I note that late on the 17th Jan UKT Trump's IC is again struck, and then Mars ignites Uranus soon after near to his IC.

He's heading for another Sucker Punch. And that is in a week when he'll already feel the whole World is against him.

As to my timing I divided my Liquidity into three. A third went SHORT on the SP 500 early last week - Owch - the next third very early on the 10th Jan. Or late on the 9th. Then the last third early on the 16th Jan.

Using those times I'd say SHORT Option positions DAILY, WEEKLY, Jan 18th, and Feb 18th expiry/ strike dates all look juicy.

I mean from late on the 9th Jan UKT a WEEKLY SHORT looks good. Early on, the 10th Jan a Daily SHORT. Add an 18th Jan MONTHLY too*

Then early on the 16th Jan UKT Jan 18th MONTHLY, WEEKLY, and Feb 18th MONTHLY look juicy.

*But beware if Trumpy decides to close the US Government then current juicy prices may begin to evaporate.

H

So one Buoyancy Aide or +VE Balloon keeping the Rally afloat, and that lasts till into 16th Jan UKT.

Running in behind it we have Mars forming a pretty -VE energy with Uranus late on the 17th Jan UKT.

I think we might see some Selling for the rest of this week, then a Bounce early next week, then some Heavy Selling in the Main Indices.

I don't see much up lift between the 16th Jan and say the 19th Mar.

H

PS Although Uranus is heading for Taurus which I think will be -VE, it has to trine the 21st Aug Eclipse Point, which should be +VE.

So that is an Unknown. But I think it tends to mean that Trumpy will start trying more and more erratic things. NOT all bad.