Monday Night Football

Leicester vs. West Brom
20:00

Both teams are out of form at the moment and have a fairly equal record against each other 8 wins to 7from their last 15.

Leicester have a 54% performance level and West Brom's is only 36%. I can't see many goals in this game as both the team's styles are defensive/counter attacking. Probably a draw, but I think 1-0 to Leicester is a reasonable bet as they have home advantage.

Goal timing:

I've found 3 possible times.

34mins - Moon semi-sextile ant. Neptune
73mins - semi-sextile ant. Fortuna (@72mins) and semi-sextile North Node (@74mins)
89mins - Moon squares Saturn.

I've noticed in the past that a square to Saturn is either a post or the bar gets in the way or it's blocked on the line.

The theory of goal timing is still very much in it's infancy, but I have found that it's worked quite well on Monday night games in the past.
Verum e

Because it's a 'Moon' day?
Not entirely sure abut that, but I have noticed that the Moon's ephemeral movement varies according to the sign she's in and therefore, the timing of the aspects differ. That's one of the things I'll be looking into through this season, as I'd like to have some solid testimony going into the World Cup next summer.

This technique worked quite well in the last WC and last year's Euros, but it's not an easy one to get a handle on.

But if I can manage to avoid the wrath of Hong Kong Fuey for the rest of the season, I'll share my findings with a select few members of the SAS and we can then see how it works in the summer.

If anyone would like a brief outline of the technique, please pm me as I'm not one for posting unconsidered or speculative theories without any solid examples to back it up. Which is unusual for this site, I know, but that's just how it is.
Verum e

Have you filtered the Moon's monthly 27 Nakshatras?

Each Nakshatra also has a ruler.

Could add another layer to your research.

Good luck with Cobra Kai.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Good luck with Cobra Kai.
lol

It's based on the perfection of aspects and their timing primarily. I also think the Moon's speed and sign it's in rather than being ruled over by something else, although I'm not ruling that idea out.
Verum e