Snazzy Jazzy - antiscion placement

Curragh 17.25, 10.9.2017
5th 01?Gemini10'
1st sq. ant. Uranus@02?Virgo03'

Winner: Snazzy Jazzy 4/1 sp

'Snazzy' - adjective - Elegant; smart and fashionable; clever and desirable; nifty;

'Elegant' - adjective - tastefully fine or luxurious in dress, style, design, etc.:
elegant furnishings; gracefully refined and dignified, as in tastes, habits, or literary style: graceful in form or movement: And - (of scientific, technical, or mathematical theories, solutions, etc.) gracefully concise and simple; admirably succinct.

All of these descriptions are Virgoan in nature.

I've had the suspicion for a while that winners that are found via the antiscion of any particular given planet are more likely to be defined through the symbolism of the sign in which the antiscion is placed, rather than planet or house qualities.

Another example today was Saturnhead's selection of Jackblack (which I found as a semi sextile to the ant. of Mercury, L6 - Saturnhead may well have found that one another way).

I think it's a topic that I think really should have it's own tread, if only for the fact that it's an interesting issue to discuss.

I have a few examples and I'll try and dig some out over the next few days and post them with analysis.
Verum e

I have these three selections for tomorrow.

14:15 Newton Abbot - Holryale (Mo)

15:25 Brighton - Black Caesar (Sa)

15:35 Perth - Guitar Pete (Sa)

I'm still very drunk from the pub this afternoon, and cannot concentrate enough to understand exactly what you are doing.

But, if you want to run the above picks through your antiscion filter, I would be thoroughly entertained.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.