Hi Saturnhead
2) Mining
Benefit from pound cost averaging , $100 drip feeds your money, so you don?t have to worry about dips and rises....
Transfer to Secure wallet (No 4)
Mining your own coins is not as profitable as you may think, due to electricity costs, a few mining companies do it for you, I use one and have over $500 mining for me :)

It's a safer entry into the Cybercurrecny world. Rather that Buying one coin which it can lose its value overnight.
http://www.finastrosoft.com

Armstrong the Astro Cyclist writes this

"Therefore, throughout economic history we always have long-term structural reform. Do not expect either gold or oil to always be a valuable component. If you go all the way back to a Dark Age, governments collapse as does money because civilization reverts back to a tribal state and then the only value become food once again.

Naturally, both the dollar will vanish and oil will ultimately be replaced. Hence, the concept of the ?petro dollar? has little to do with the value of the dollar itself. As I have stated before, people who keep talking about oil and the dollar are living in the past. The USA is now a net exporter ? not an importer. That has completely reversed from the 1970s and the OPEC embargo. OPEC is just not really relevant any more.

I have stated many times, we have a counter-trend rally against the dollar as to be expected going at least into the German elections, which could carry on into the first quarter 2018. Nevertheless, ONLY a rising dollar will break the world monetary system. A lower dollar will buy everyone a lot more time because most foreign borrowing is in dollars. When that happens, then we will see the Monetary Crisis Cycle revise once again what we call money. Nothing is ever permanent. Remember that!"

H

Hey Rocco

Quote:
In my mind we are talking an idea who's time has come. Read a little about the 1930s when normal paper money had little value.

I've spent most of today looking up the histories of the time when Uranus entered Taurus, both in 1935 and 1850. The stock market crash that led to the Great Depression happened in 1929 - 5 years before Uranus' ingress on 6th June 1934. In my opinion, the 2 single most important historical events of that period where

1) The breaking of the Treaty of Versailles
2) The invention of Radar

This link is very interesting, and I would suggest that you click on it and scroll down to 1935. https://www.thebalance.com/great-depres ... 41-4048064

In 1935 bills in the US that where passed with the aim of recovery for the US economy include:
The Soil Conservation & Domestic Allotment Act
The Rural Electrification Act
National Labor Relations Act
The Resettlement Administration
- and others that are all related to farming and agriculture.

https://www.nps.gov/home/learn/historyc ... lelect.htm

The evidence suggests that Uranus in Taurus isn't about electronic currencies at all.

IT IS ALL ABOUT FARMING AND AGRICULTURE.

Quote:
Think the origins of batter.

Flour and eggs? Both come from farms I believe.
Verum e

Double post lol
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Michael Coltrane's take on it (plagiarised)

URANUS IN TAURUS

You are part of a 7 year group of people who are very progressive in business and practical matters,and implement scientific ideas in practical ways to make life more comfortable. Home appliances, for example, were improved and marketed by your age group to a much greater degree than was previously done.
Your age group is also rather sensual and romantic, and is uninhibited in expressing romantic feelings. Your age group rebelled against repressive attitudes towards sexuality, and promoted overt expression of sexuality in
movies, music, etc.

URANUS IN 2ND HOUSE

You have a reckless, impulsive, or very unconventional attitude toward money, material things, and ownership. Above all you do not want to be possessed by your possessions. The obligations of owning things are likely to feel oppressive to you.
Also, you may make your money in a field that is unconventional, highly unstable, or very inventive and innovative. Your fortunes are likely to fluctuate widely throughout your life[/quote]

That's modern astrology, isn't it?

Hilarious!
Verum e

yes their was time when Mercury was a winged messenger, and Yes the Astrologer at the time predicted, you will receive lots of messages from your pigeon on the 25th, but as time evolved, astrologers not stuck in the past evolved, with more modern words, such as telegram, letter, telephone, text, some even use now Message board... lol

Hilarious 1800's astrologer.

For those of you that are following the Bitcoin price, Bitcoin Natal Saturn is at Virgo 21.42/21.47 (depending on which chart you use...)
It has come the highs of $5000, currently $4233 and made another low in July near this aspect also.
Saturn is returning to 21.42 around the 19th September.
One aspect to watch

VestaDS wrote:yes their was time when Mercury was a winged messenger, and Yes the Astrologer at the time predicted, you will receive lots of messages from your pigeon on the 25th, but as time evolved, astrologers not stuck in the past evolved, with more modern words, such as telegram, letter, telephone, text, some even use now Message board... lol

Hilarious 1800's astrologer.
Verum e

The point I'm getting at is that people are already, and have been since QE started after the 2008 Crash, looking for the best place to store and protect their Wealth.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/mark ... -disaster/

Gold ? Silver ? Property ? etc ....

And remember Currency started back when people bartered or swapped things.

In 1933, the US Government set a price for gold and required Citizens to sell most of theirs. This could happen to anything including Cryptos.

"Governments and central banks for almost a century have done whatever they could to keep citizens from using gold as a way to hedge their economic futures against the taxation policies of the government and the inflation policies of central banks.

The war escalated a few days after the outbreak of World War I in August of 1914. At that time, central banks authorized commercial banks to cease redeeming paper money for gold at a fixed rate of exchange.

The United States government forbade American citizens from owning gold, beginning in 1933 and extending to the end of 1974."

https://www.garynorth.com/public/4857.cfm

Please note that when a big planet like Uranus changes signs it goes thru a set of Will It? Won't It-s ?

First it has to cross the 27? point in the exiting sign. Then it has to cross into the next sign temporarily. Then it has to cross into the next sign permanently.

There is a beauty in this. In 2006 loads of people were crying about a Debt driven Crash.

If I remember in March 2007 we got a hefty panic driven Sell Off but we bounced back and loads of people mocked the doom sayers.

What is complicating the current ingress to Taurus is Saturn's trine to Uranus, that plays out across the transition till early Sept 2018.

Is Saturn holding Uranus's hand so the upheaval is limited, or will the upheaval of Taurus be even worse when Saturn leaves Uranus?

But Uranus still has 6 months till March 2019 to complete the ingress.

What'll happen in the late Summer of next year is that all the Governments and Central Banks will be congratulating themselves on preventing another Crash, but come early 2019 when Uranus finally sets of to complete the journey we'll hold our breaths as to what is coming to Wealth storage.

In the 1930s Uranus moving onto Taurus did the same On Off Dance. Uranus crossed the 27? line around the 1st July 1933 but it wasn't till April 1935 that it was permanently in Taurus. Even in 1936 it crept back very close to returning to Aries.

So the ingress varies in length.

H

PS Now in this Predictions game making these Calls right is how you make the big money.

Will the transition to Taurus be smooth ?

Will Uranus totally upset Taurus ?

Will a good job be made of smoothing the transition within reason ?

Could we argue the latter ?

At the risk of re-activating the Taurus debate, I just want to add my view.#

Taurus is about agriculture but ( aside from the modern association with the second house) this does not preclude financial issues entirely.

Taurus is a fixed sign, it is therefore accumulative. Land and property are long term assets which generate steady (or steadyish) income. Taurus likes this security and continuity as much as it likes the land itself.

I remember well the first Sunday Times Rich Lists back around 1990 when a large proportion of those listed had inherited their wealth and were landowners. A disproportionate number of them were Taureans.

So following from this Taurus will like other forms of steady income producing assets. However currency is a different matter altogether: it's primary purpose is to trade not to hold as investment(*), so currency is far more likely to be associated with air or mutable signs.

That said, Uranus going into Taurus is likely to disrupt wealth in the form of land, property and other long term income generators. And as it will square and oppose the other fixed signs this will extend to gold (leo), insurance (scorpio) and crypto currencies( aquarius) so far as these are held as Investments to make money rather than as currency for trading.

(*) yes it is described as a store of value, but this is only to store the value between the trade when you receive it and the one where you spend it. It is NOT an investment per se.

# luckily I am just about to go off grid for 2 weeks so won't be around to see whether it all kicks off again!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts