Rocko wrote:
Good Old Eclipse right on my Ascendant ??
Wow. Interesting times eh? :shock: No wonder you have been so into the eclipse!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Rocko wrote:OK I've read thru your post on the Natal Charts.

Historically I'm pretty sceptical about Astrology. I think there is an awful lot that is complete "Tosh". And I try to stick to what I know.

For example Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are hugely powerful in Astrology and they ONLY "appeared" last Century. What came before ? A lot of mistakes ?

I think there will be ONLY one chart but finding it can be very hard. Perhaps with the DRK the Soviets were keen to get Home and so the DRK was born when they decreed.

That sort of thing can be clear. But you'd think The Stars would drive the birth time or the Country would prove to be a basket case.

All good stuff.

Good Old Eclipse right on my Ascendant ??

H

PS As to your point on Saturn. I've learnt to be wary of people with Saturn in Leo. Again that might be a Personality Clash at work. See Ya tomorrow.
Rocko:

I do share your frustrations re: which chart is best in mundane astrology. It's a real mess, actually but finding the correct time for the start of historical events ain't always easy. The reason is that political negotiations are a step by step process, even the breakup of the country (as the Scots will soon learn) is never a one shot, winner takes all, scenario.

I agree with your comments on Saturn in Leo (not the rest of your post).

I am also wary of people with Saturn in Leo. When the other person's natal Saturn is = your natal ascendant, those people are generally BAD NEWS.

For example, North Korean's national chart, their Saturn is = your ascendant, so North Koreans are bad news for you ! If you make predictions about NK, chances are, it may blow up in your face.

Another unfortunate synastric tie is one person's PLUTO conjunct your natal ascendant.

Regarding planets that came late to the party, (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto) that does not nullify astrology or the fun of the party. However, I do subscribe to the theory that one should go home with the one who "brung ya" to the dance !

Regarding the threat of war between USA and NK. shouldn't the inauguration chart for Donald Trump's Presidency have smoking gun aspects for a future war. It has NONE that I can see ! The relocation chart for Donald Trump is more troubling, as the solar eclipse falls on Trumps relocated descendant (for NK).

However, his relocated Mars in Leo falls in the sober, chilling 6th house. That's like taking a hot coal and throwing it into a tub of ice cold water.

Mars rules war and the army, but Mars is chilled/restrained by the Virgoan nature of the 6th house.

What does that tell you ! I am not a mundane astrologer on the level with james and mark, but RLC Mars is actually on the hidden side of Trumps RLC descendant for NK. That implies a hidden or serreptitious war, or a Trojan horse type of war....

In the I Ching (or Book of Changes), it warns that when grass stalks are pulled out of the ground, other things are often intertwined. If the USA pulls the stalks out of NK, I wonder, will the dragon and the bear be intertwined, as well ?

That is the risk you Americans take if you bomb the "s" out of NK !

mark, thanks for your long comment at 7:03pm from monday.. i tend to see it much the same as you - there can be many important moments for a nation and they all somehow have reference to the national character..

i was thinking of neville langs chart for north korea and how i liked the look of it.. sept 9 1948 - 527pm - 14 aq 26 rising, and 2 sag 51 on the midheaven... moon is conjunct the m at 5 sag 16... i would be curious to know what work neville lang invested in coming into this chart, but i am afraid i can't find anything on it on the net. i did find a nice memorial to him here though for anyone who is interested in learning a bit more on neville lang.
https://www.vicastrology.net/in-memoriam-neville-lang/

rocko,

yes - saturn at 28 leo in north korea's national chart, if we go with any date in the vicinity of early sept 1948, as this placement and indeed it is right at the solar eclipse spot too. i tend to view a solar eclipse as more favourable to the planets in the area of the north node, then i do the south node..it would seem that north korea is flexing it's muscle here in a way that is different and more commanding... maybe others can correct me on this, but that is how i see it... in other words, i don't know that solar eclipses have to be all bad..

that is interesting in the case of your own chart too!

i am not sure where everything goes from here.. i guess we will have to wait and see.. that might be it for some time, or not...

Evening All,

Well I think where we, or I, go from here is to watch Mercury's transit to the Eclipse Point which is now applying till late on Thursday UK time.

I'm trying to work out what that'd bring. My first feeling would be little. So I'd dig deeper.

The first thing is we are at maximum tension from the Full Moon of the Eclipse. People say that we should be at the climax of what the Eclipse New Moon laid out.

Mercury is technically SD for ONLY a few hours NOT even till tomorrow morning in the UK.

People say that when a planet is ingressing after 27? that it becomes restless.

James coming back to your point about Eclipse NOT being all bad. I very much agree but they do bring sudden changes and surprises. Good point about the North Node. The Node in Leo is +VE but I understand that Saturn doesn't like the North Node at all. Also the Node was about 4? from the Eclipse Point.

I think all these things are important. But .....

It should have been noticed that shortly before the Eclipse, withing three days, I think on the Saturday 19th Aug the DRK shot that missile over Japan. My experience is that usually the Eclipse brings a sign within 10 days of the theme to watch out for. Others say 3 days before.

I think then that this Eclipse is all about North Korea's Nuclear missiles.

[see - the miracle on the Hudson occurred "shortly" before a very +VE Jupiter ruled Solar Eclipse].

Then as Mars transited the Eclipse Point on Sunday 3rd Sept they tested the A-Bomb. Nearly exactly as Mars made the transit.

We hear that South Korea is picking up signs that the DRK are preparing another rocket.

Could Mercury be the trigger for that ? Certainly Uncle Kim is hell bent on communicating to the World about his Rockets.

Don't forget that Uranus in Aries dominated the Solar Eclipse.

Well if Mercury is the trigger then Mercury crosses the Eclipse Point this Thursday evening around 10 pm UK.

Straight up I don't see how Mercury could deliver anything so meaningful.

Once the Full Moon is passed I expect things to calm down until Venus passes under the Nodes shadow on Friday the 15th Sept. That could be the moment the USA strikes.

I do intense ongoing analysis and really many things hang in the balance now till late Sept. Nothing is clearly shocking NOR clearly happy.

That's where I am ....

H

OK repeating myself a bit here but also trying to re focus on next week and the week after.

Several people like Arsmstrong and Skinner have warned that that 11th-12th Sept are generally a bad days.

That's the days around the UN Resolution to punish the DRK further.

Can that do anything other than generate further sabre rattling from Uncle Kim ?

I think we have to look carefully at Venus.

Firstly, Venus and The Node conjoin on Friday the 15th Sept. And secondly, Venus crosses the recent Eclipse Point late on 18th Sept Monday.

I see the first as a significant -VE where Venus disappears under The Node. However, many others say that it should be a +VE. we'll just have to wait and see.

And then Venus crossing the Node should be a +VE.

I can't see how a -VE UN Resolutions suddenly produces loads of love ins ??

Or should we be worried that the DRK's Saturn is around 28?43' Leo and we might get a temporary Harmony.

It'd suggest that a Female influence is whispering in his ear.

"Ooooh !! You are my Hero !! You've got such big (nuclear) guns !!"

Similar could be said for Trumpy as he has his Mars Ascendant combo 26?-30? Leo too.

Jupiter too is sending the Calvary. On station towards the end if the week of the 18th Sept.

This all looks mostly harmonious but how can that be after the UN Resolution ?

Clearly I am missing something very big.

H

Although NOT barely related to the Korean Crisis I heard that Putin is willing to expand the role of Peacekeepers in the Ukraine.

I didn't know there were any there already or even a plan for them.

I raise this because Venus is advancing on the Node, and then on the Eclipse Point.

Those points are close to the DRK's Saturn in Leo.

I think the first will bring lack of feel good, while the second will increase it.

Venus will also be trining Uranus.

Much must depend on the UN Resolution which must be close to being voted on.

Even that looks Dovish ..

H

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-calls ... 07801.html

So 10 years of pretty well daily watching Geopolitical Events and the Stock Markets, and The Stars, I fully expect and expected any "feel good" factor to disappears as Venus passed into the shadow of the Node today and tomorrow.

And sure enough good old DRK is at it again.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/north-korea-c ... 54052.html

Interestingly this week Jupiter sextiled the Node, +VE, and this coming Sunday 17th Sept and Monday 18th Sept Venus crosses the recent Eclipse Point. Again I believe +VE.

So perhaps we'll just laugh off the DRK's threat to vapourise Japan. Or is it one of those "don't go there" moments ... Well obviously don't go to Japan.

Further, Jupiter sextiles the Eclipse Point around the 6th Oct. Whatever else is -VE, which is a lot, that sort of +VE energy from Jupiter to the Eclipse, which, apart from the DRK theme were pretty +VE, has to be healthy and happy.

Also in early November Saturn trines r.Uranus and that is also a big +VE. A very big +VE. A very very big +VE.

THAT's It I feel !!

H

OK so reports coming in of another DRK Rocket flying over Japan and the air raid sirens sounding there.

Now what happens ? Is it just ridiculous to get upset, but how do you ignore something like this ?

Venus now moving to cross the Eclipse Point just after it trines r.Uranus.

H

Venus crossing the recent Eclipse's Point today and early tonight.

Trump is speaking at the UN today and tomorrow.

Venus brings Peace and Harmony, yet Skinner feels it might destabilise the Eclipse's energy.

I think we'll get warm words from Trumpy. And a plan that Jupiter will implement now till the 6th Oct.

After that it'll fall apart.

H

Ok so we know that the DRK's Saturn and Trump's Asc / Mars combo are linked by their position in Leo and this is reinforced by the recent Eclipse.

Every time the Eclipse Point is reactivated by a transit then we'll get themes from the Eclipse reappearing.

And one of the themes was the DRK's nuclear missile threat.

Today Venus is transiting the Eclipse Point. I'd expect this to be harmonious. Skinner thought that it'd just energies things and sure enough the US and South Korea have practised bombing.

Venus the Bomber Pilot ?

Now with Jupiter heading for a sextile on the 6th Oct this year we have to wonder if something big will go down then ?

H

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-c ... 54451.html

Rocket Man ?

Well Trumpy certainly quashed my theory that Venus transiting the Eclipse Point would bring Harmony !!

He's threatened to destroy the DRK. Wipe it out.

And then I have to wonder with Jupiter in sextile to the Eclipse Point till the 6th Oct, the Sun in square late November, and Saturn in trine early December things could go from bad to worse quickly.

You've got to wonder what a successful completion would look like ?

Hoo ? Hum ?

H