Alan Leo shilling horoscope request from Kim Farnell

English astrological historian, writer and biographer Kim Farnell is currently researching for a biography of Alan Leo and Bessie Leo. She has asked me to pass on this request because she is currently unable to log in to Skyscript:

"As some of you know, I'm researching for a bio on Alan and Bessie Leo. And I've never seen a shilling horoscope (although I've recently seen one of his 5 guinea horoscopes). I know what they contain, but really, really want to see one. Has anyone here got a shilling horoscope? Or a friend who has one? Or a good idea where I could find one? Please contact me if you can help - and please pass my request on if you think that would be a good idea."

So if you have access to or might know the whereabouts of any original documents, astrological reports or forecasts by or about Alan Leo and Modern Astrology Office, please contact Kim not through Skyscript private messaging but instead either via Facebook or through email, e.g. the address she gives on her website is:
web [at] kimfarnell.co.uk.

Thank you!