Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

When Will I Get Off Probabtion?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkF

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the best possible outcome that I could get. I can travel outside of the region without asking permission. I can leave the country. I am not subject to random drug screenings. I can smoke weed again if I want, lol.

it didn't take three months to achieve this. My appointment with the probation officer was in early July. That appointment was made back in January. The chart that I did in May really could have been called, "Will my appointment in July result in me being taken off of probation?" It did take four weeks for the court to approve this after my appointment in early July.

I still don't see this outcome in this chart.

As for the 7th house being me, the first house is always the querent. The 7th house would be the other person, or the prosecutor.
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horary charts are a tougher area because they technically are not as universal to understand as say a natal birth chart or mundane chart. The chart is the astrologer's and only they are truly capable of understanding it. I view it like other areas of divination such as tarot, where a given tarot reader will have a unique spread that they interpret in their own way. The moment the question was formed was a unique moment in time for them to form and interpret. Some tarot readers have easy to interpret spreads whereas others might have gibberish.

In other words, I guess being the astrologer yourself of the chart, it should provide information that you specifically should be able to interpret either way. So, if you don't agree with what it shows, then I suppose you are right. We can tell you how we see the chart but it is ultimately the astrologer who has to be able to make sense of what it says because it wasn't our question (or our spread, essentially).
felipeastrologo

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

If the situation is decided by a judge there is a verdict, or "end of the matter". The verdict is L4, Venus. In legal horary charts involving a verdict an aspect with L4 shows the winning party. No need to read essential dignity or receptions.

Here Saturn is opposed by Mars (legal system/judge) and soon afterwards is trined by Venus. This shows the exact sequence of events:

>>> "Will my appointment in July result in me being taken off of probation?"

Yes. First the appointment (Sat-Mars) then the release: Venus-Sat.

As icing on the cake the North Node is on the 4th cusp by antiscion, spelling a favorable outcome in house 4 matters.

The Mars-Saturn opposition can mean a number of things but it does not mean an unfavorable outcome. It can, as an example, mean that that will be the last time you will meet the "judge" in this particular context or setting.
http://medicalastrologer.net
Tanit3333

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true that the Venus aspect to Saturn happens after the opposition and it occurs in 9 degrees (succeedent and cardinal is usually months, especially with a fixed Moon and Saturn in the 12th). That could also be the final ruling that you are expecting next year, though. Meaning, being taken off of the pending jail time sentence and no longer being on probation of any sort. I have said before that Venus represents a positive influence in the chart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: