On Being Lucky

I've decided to post this here.

Over about the last month I have had an incredible run of luck. But luck in small wins such as lucky door contests etc. Offhand I have won three of these in a month and I never won one before in my life! I do not have any real interest in seeking out such contests. So it takes a lot of chance to be eligible for one in the first place! I have crunched the numbers and my wins have gone way beyond what is probable. Indeed, in many cases I had one entry by default versus other people having more entries! Yet I still won.

So my question is: what are the general astrological indicators for the above? I add that it involved no gambling or action that I initiated. For instance I would be watching someone's Twitch Steam and I was person 100, or I went to a forum and I was person 500. etc.

I imagine Jupiter but that would be for bigger wins?

Well, I guess that no one thinks that you are lucky ! LOL

Seriously, Jupiter is always part of the cycle of luck. The benefics (Venus and Jupiter) are always prominent when it comes to windfalls.

Pluto is also prominent, because it is the planet of miracles, and which lotteries and gambling winnings tend to defeat great odds.

I am currently working on a project which calculates how Optimism and Opportunity is greater in different places.

So if your optimism score is 0 In Birmingham, (then you have no luck) but 28 in Liverpool, then you would benefit form Gambling in Liverpool for example.

None of this travel 200 miles to improve your fortune malarkey...
http://www.finastrosoft.com