As I indicated yesterday, I did not publish in advance.

I made three selections and got one win and one second. That is a significant improvement over the first two days.

Interesting that it was a much more 'normal' day, the favourite won in five races. Also, the winner's odds were more reasonable. The highest odds for a winner was 8/1. The main problem was the high number of non-runners because of the state of the ground after all the rain.

Time to find two horses for Friday ...

Recapping on the first three days:

As indicated earlier in this thread, I?m trying to separate the astrology from the ?betting?.

First day ? overall an usual day but two winners and two places, ignoring the places the day was up.

Second day, from the first four races, with the horses that ran, one placed. I?ll just say that I did better on the races that weren?t posted, again I was ahead.

Day 3, again a passable day.

So in the storm that has been Goodwood, I am not losing, to the extent it would be possible to bet on more than one horse in some races and be even.

I commented in the previous Cheltenham thread about the method I use. Wehrman said ?you don?t lose?, which is something I?m tending to support.

My issue remains the best way to share the suggestions for each race.

Goodwood 15.00.

More difficult and several on my list:

Outsider - One Word More

Others - Blair House, GK Chesterton and GM Hopkins.

Some on-line bookies are paying 6 places.

If one of the list of 3 wins you could afford to back all 3 and still be in profit, either that or pick one from the list of four selected.

Goodwood 15.35:

Again, several mixed testimonies. I'm not with Ryan Moore!!!

Outsider - Ardad.
For different astrological reasons - Bataash, Profitable.

Take your pick!