Very well done to anyone who found a winner at Goodwood today.

Wednesday

15:00 - Invincible Army

15:35 - Churchill

Not the most exciting of selections, but there they are...
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Not had chance to look at all the races for tomorrow.

My selections for Wednesday so far:

13.50 Star Rider, Red Rannagh, Taws, October Storm.

14.25 Hochfeld, Tamleek, Never Surrender.

15.00 To Wafij, Denaar, Wings of the Rock.

15.35 Churchill, Lightning Spear, Kool Company.

16.10 Lamya.

Good luck to everyone joining in

After yesterday's results anything could happen :?

13:50: Guard of Honour

14:25: Wolf Country, On to Victory

15:00: Happy Like a Fool

15:35: Churchill, Ribchester. The odds on both are too low to bother with.

16:10: Exceedingly Diva

16:45: Turning the Table

17:50: Sun Lover
Last edited by GB on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Far too many of my selections have decided not to run today :( although I can understand Sun Lover not wanting to run in the rain :)

I have two replacements (who may yet to give racing a miss for the day):

16:10: Supersymmetry

17:50: War Glory.

Another very strange day at Goodwood.

No favourite won.
The favourite was second twice.
The favourite was third once.
The favourite was unplaced in four of the seven races

The winning odds were:

25/1, 9/1, 7/2, 20/1, 12/1, 7/1, 6/1

This is a very silly Goodwood meeting :)

Yes, another interesting day!

With the number of horses dropping out, I looked at the last three races this afternoon and decided not to post.

Needless to say I did better, although this should be of no concern for the Forum if I don't post.

That said, is it just me or do 'the gang' find this as well?

Is it a choice between hidden success or famous failure (or is it neither in my case)!

Regarding Atzeni yesterday, his birth date is available. If I move his Leo Moon closer to the current Sun/Mars conjunction this links in with his Natal Jupiter which trines his natal Aries Sun. Transiting Moon entered Sagittarius around the time he started winning, making a grand trine with the Leo and Aries planets.

Possibly something to look for whenever this type of configuration occurs again.

Another very strange day at Goodwood.

No favourite won.
The favourite was second twice.
The favourite was third once.
The favourite was unplaced in four of the seven races

The winning odds were:

25/1, 9/1, 7/2, 20/1, 12/1, 7/1, 6/1

This is a very silly Goodwood meeting
Agree with that, John.

Do you think that the fact that Jupiter, at the start of each Raceday, concurrently starts both in the 12th and as L5 and L2? Plus, the Moon in Sag in the radical 2nd (1st race) and is about to con. Saturn in the rad. 2nd. Not a great day for punters, but normal service resumes Friday, I assume.
Verum e

I am certainly finding that posting a full set of predictions correlates with awful results ! During Royal Ascot (when I had a higher success rate) I posted far fewer predictions.

I am doing a full set of predictions for Thursday, but will not post them - if I do well, you will just have to take my word for it!

The astrology of the day will have some effect I think, and the start of the first race seems a good place to start the analysis. Not yet had time to work through it in detail.

Agree with the point about posting fewer selections.

I only posted picks for the two main races, each day, at Royal Ascot. Four out of five days were good.

Same for Goodwood - just posted four selections. One Non Runner, one unplaced horse, and two close seconds. No winners, but the Astrology was close.

Every time I have posted over three daily selections on Skyscript, I have absolutely sucked.

Going to stick with the two main races, daily, for the rest of this meeting.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

It would seem worthwhile noting the 'opening' racing chart. The Moon will come round a few more times to Sagittarius and meet Saturn around start of racing, which is one place to start.

There is the notion that whenever any prediction is 'aired', those with a belief that they don't want it to happen project an influence.

That said, I am quite happy to share with others. One way forward is to 'pm' predictions but discuss anything on the Forum. At least this way approaches are shared and built upon (maybe successes as well!).

As for today, I'll try the 2 race option:

1500 US Navy Flag

1535 Winter/Queens Trust