is the rumor true - 3rd house ruler combust

Hi all,

I am temporarily unable to post the chart since I am away from my computer, however I will cite placements.

Background to this question is -- gut feeling something someone said is not true or parts of it manipulated. To formulate the question I both wanted to know if it's true and if only parts were manipulated. So I asked, "was any part of what he said false?"

Just drew a horary to find Aquarius rising, first sign of a "true."
Saturn however retrograde in the 11th - bad sign for truth.
Moon in Virgo in the 8th, with dispositor Mercury in Virgo just ingressed, is a sign of worry and stress about the issue.
Moon applies next to square Saturn - another sign of falsity.
3rd house ruler - significator of the rumor is Mars in Leo angular in the 7th and in close conjunction (but not cazimi) with the Sun, ruler of the 7th.

Here is where my confusion set in. In general, 3rd Lord combust implies the truth is hidden. However, it also implies the rumor is burnt out and weak, however the placement of both Sun and Mars are fixed and Sun is in dignity and angular. The act of combustion literally burns it out. Combined with the Moon squaring Saturn I'd say what he said is not true. Perhaps the rumor/what he said is very strong (dispositor Sun and copresent) and believable (fixed signs angular!) But ultimately false in actuality (Moon square Saturn and 3rd house ruler combust).

Please post your thoughts.

my feeling is some parts were hidden.

Saturn is interesting.. Yes it is retro but it holds 2 minor dignity and Jup in strong mixed reception with saturn.

is it enough to hurt a querent? No but Moon / saturn could indicate that the fact that truth is hidden or camouflaged hurts the querent.

Your thoughts??

CD

Hi dolphin,

Thanks for your reply.

Just FYI here. Querent was initially hurt by the news but felt something was off about it, as if it was being delivered or the way it was being delivered was intentionally hurtful.

Querent didn't learn of the news by accident.

Not sure if that helps!

Ohhh yeah kay makes sense

So we have news (sad) and the querent this is a lie ..
Retrograde saturn tells us a lot..
Some truth some lies.

If Saturn had been completely peregrine, I would have said it is complete BS but saturn is dignified.

CD

Edit: retrograde planets return light. Reception is cool but not when the receiving planet is retrograde. Saturn can't hold onto the reception.

Another FYI - the some truth could very well be some of that sad news. But querent also asked him some questions he didn't want to answer by eventually did. :brows maybe that's the truth part. Wishful thinking..