outgoing PM's getting stuck in outbox

Hi:

My apologies for posting this on the forum - please delete it once it's been read.

It appears the the private message function isn't working (and I tried to pm someone about that and it didn't work either) - messages just seem to get stuck in the outbox.

Thanks.

Cheers.

moonbright

:)
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Hi Moonbright

I'm not sure there's a huge amount we can do on this, can you try to PM me and then let me know here when you've done it so I can see if I receive it.

There is an indicator that lets you know whether the inbox/outbox etc. is full, I'm not sure what happens if you try to PM someone who has a full inbox. In addition, when you send a PM the PM first sits in Outbox and then once the recipient has read it, it moves to Sentbox. So first I want to rule that out to see if it's just a case that the recipients have not read it.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Thanks Paul - my mistake - they haven't read it. My email outbox works much differently so I thought the messages were simply holding "at the source" as it were.

Thanks again.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield