Who is the thief ?

Antecedents: the querent works in a school of foreign languages. The thief attacked two or three times, stealing small things: an CD reader, money from a purse, and untill an public telephone which uses coins !

"Who is the thief ?" was asked in Bogota, Colombia, 74w05, 4n36, 26 may 2005, 2:41:17 PM, GMT -5, ASC 16Libra29, Moon 16Capr16.

Houses possibily importants
ASC - querent
7th - his students (?), other people in general
8th - Other people?s money ?
3th - his co-workers, other teachers
4th - the building, money from the co-workers
6th - servents, secretaries, security personal
9th - others students ?
10th - boss
11th - school money
12th - secret enemies.

Which one is the thief ? Lilly says to look for a peregrine planet lord of 7th in the first. There is none.

1) Then for a peregrine planets in angles - there are two, Saturn (4th) and moon (boss). But they are in mutual reception, so I think they are not really peregrine.

2) Look for lord of 7th if he is also lord of hour - mars matches the criteria

3) I also looked for the 12th - secret enemies. His lord is mercury, natural mythical burgler, in the 8th (other people?s money ?) conjunct Fortuna, in mutual reception with Venus, lord of 8th.

Jupiter (teachers and staff) are in the 12th, so I don?t think were they.
Mars is in the 6th, in pisces, so I can?t decide if it makes mars dangerous or weak.

Other than that I am stucked. Any thoughts ?
Yuzuru

Hi!
Thief is describe with Mars in Pi in 6 house, I think it might be servant (6 house) who clean, or some who works in restorant (6 house) in that school, someone who use liquid during his/her work(Pi).

Greetings,
Goca