Sun in Cancer&Combusted Planets/Outcome Lived Chart Adde

Hello forum,

Such a month !! It is the first time I had a L7 planet also Sun that exalt me in my romance chart, but L7 is combust to Sun :) LoL

Having a great opportunity to understand combustion with this month's configurations, I have also gone through some search in skyscript and on the net.

I understand depending on the context combustion may be a good thing.

But I wonder if there cld. Be any exceptions rescuing a combusted planet from its debilated condition where we need combusted planet to function . For example mercury's conjacting sirius ( it is in my another chart ) ?

Or how to intrepret Moon sextiling Sun, where Sun is affliciting the relevant house ruler ( let's say question is about a 2nd house matter, and mars is combust to Sun ). How shd I predict Moon 's sextile Sun where Sun is causing trouble for the querent, but on the other hand querent's co-sign is increasing in light, getting power. How cld. a planet (sun) gives trouble to querent, but at the same time gives power to querent's co-sign ?

I just wonder if you have lived any outcomes with the latest configurations and also I wld. be happy if you cld. share me your expreinces with charts including combusted planets.

Greetings
Last edited by Breeze on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breeze

Combusted Planets - Outcome lived chart added

Hello forum,

Enclosed is the chart dated 27th. June. I will be adding the outcome 3 days later thinking that there may be some takers in the forum .

Question is : Will I meet him at the event on the 6th. July ?

Background : L7 is some one I am in the same business with. We have never meet before although we work under the same brand. I saw his post on fb and I felt very attaracted to him ( Finally, I got attracted to some one ! ) .I sent my kind wishes about the thing he shared on his fb ( we were not fb friends then ) and I erected the chart after 1-2 hour/s later.
I just wondered if I wld. meet Him at the event ( app. in 1.000 people ! ), and if we met, any possibility of ending up with a date ( it was a garden party, so much chance for meeting people in person ).
Breeze

Here is the out come ....

We got lost on our way to the event, and we arrived there app. 45 minutes late. I met him almost at the same minute I arrived there, just at the enterence. He did not see me:( I wanted to say hello to him, but I cld. Not .

At event, I managed to catch his attention. I caugt him looking at my face for a long time. I know he recognised me - this fb thing - my liking his posts.

Being the faster planet, I shd. have taken of my huge black glasses and shd have returned his glances, and shd have waved him ??? I just cld. Not...

Well... He did not attempt to come and say hello to me all that evening - well, he is the heavier planet :)

I have come to conclusion that mercury still combust to sun, but separated from Sun, yet almost in its term and in the 10th, I had chance to meet him and I had courage to catch his attention, but I failed this "hello" thing which I normally do almost all my collagues in my fb!

Just before I was leaving the place, I noticed he had already left. Moon's final aspect. Saturn. I was dissapointed.
Breeze

Here is the out come ....

We got lost on our way to the event, and we arrived there app. 45 minutes late. I met him almost at the same minute I arrived there, just at the enterence. He did not see me:( I wanted to say hello to him, but I cld. Not .

At the event , I managed to catch his attention. I caugt him looking at my face for a long time. I know he recognised me - this fb thing - my liking his posts.

Being the slower planet, I shd. have taken of my huge black glasses and shd have returned his glances, and shd have waved him ??? I just cld. Not...

Well... He did not attempt to come and say hello to me all that evening - well, he is the heavier planet :)

I have come to conclusion that mercury still combust to sun, but separated from Sun, yet almost in its term and in the 10th and also conjucting sirius; I had chance to meet him and I had courage to catch his attention, but I failed this "hello" thing which I normally do almost all my collagues in my fb! I was paralyzed.

Just before I was leaving the place, I noticed he had already left. Moon's final aspect. Saturn. I was dissapointed.
Last edited by Breeze on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Breeze

Dear life student,

Thanks for time and response for my chart.

I actually did meet him on the 6th. Of July. Nothing happened as I noted on my previous post in this thread.

Cheers
Breeze

Combustion often indicates an overpowering fear in a question like this. It can make even a rational person blinded and act out of character, which is probably why it is a consideration when the ASC ruler is combust. You probably felt paralyzed and unable to approach him, and you are right that as the slower body that he would not approach you (although he receives you by exaltation, indicating he would have liked an exchange). You also mentioned at one point that he could not see you, and combustion can also show this in horary. Were he combust, you might not have seen him. If someone wanted to rob a bank, the best time would be when Mercury was combust so that they would be less likely to be seen or caught. Mars combust might be able to get away with a violent crime. In charts of missing items, when the Moon or significator of the lost item are combust, it is an argument against recovery because of this also - you cannot see it, it is hidden well or gone forever from your sight.

Combustion can have a lot of different meanings. One of the most common is that is makes someone powerless or fearful. The Sun also is the planet that represents truth and often during combustion we are unable to see the truth of the matter until the aspect has separated. We are blinded during that time. In love horaries, if the quesited is combust and the Sun is not your signifcator, this is commonly a sign that they are in love with someone else (they are overcome with the wonder of the Sun, and they are lost to you).

Hi all,
soo i had an interview .. i ran a chart dont ask me to get it .. I didnt save it...
Will i get that job?
Answer was HELL NO.. mars in cancer sun in cancer combustion.
COMPLETE flop. It was truly a scene from Rock's movie ToothFairy where Rock's character dressed up in pink tutu to perform with his daughter.

2 cents on the issue
CD

CD- if Mars was in fall and combust in the 10th (and also unreceived by a dignified ruler-unlike this chart) and wasn't your significator it might have been representing someone else you encountered that was passive-aggressive or made you feel attacked out of nowhere.

I had a school horary where I was in disagreement with a professor and I behaved very calmly and rationally whereas he took my coming to him as some sort of personal attack and he vehemently defended his position and was incapable of hearing mine. He was Mars in Cancer combust in that horary. The symbolism of Mars in that case made sense around what occurred and how he was incapable of perceiving objective truth around the issue.

Hi Tanit

Verry glad to see you ...

Mars was me
and sun was the job

No one was aggressive at all. The problem was the job description was mis-categorized. I was look at the chart "sun is seriously messed up so is mars" Both mute they cannot perform.
There was no way i was getting it. I could not get the actual answer to a question "what will day to day tasks be?" then "agency submitted me as a jr developer." I am midlevel. sigh..

Yeah I know about professors. they dont listen at times.

CD