usa ingress charts for 2017

i was curious to look at the ingress charts for the usa.. i am not going to post them here, but the aries ingress has pisces rising - neptune on the ascendant - 2 degree conjunction, while the ruler of the ascendant and midheaven is jupiter located in the 8th.. it is interesting in light of the terrible accident just the other day on the uss fitzgerald with the loss of 7 or 8 sailors.. the aries ingress chart is a nocturnal one with the moon applying to a conjunction with saturn in sag... a travel related sign - sag with moon applying to saturn seems ominous enough as well. i suppose i can't read too much into it.

the cancer ingress chart has the same type set up with neptune on the ascendant in pisces, jupiter in the 8th - not retro as it was in the aries ingress chart - and retro saturn conjunction the midheaven - nocturnal chart.. the moon is much more favourably placed in a separating conjunction with venus in taurus in the 3rd..

the libra ingress has 25 cap rising - saturn in the 12th is the ruler of the ascendant, unless one wants to give it to mars in the 8th... the jupiter/uranus opposition squares the ascendant -fairly close... isn't this the speculators combo - jupiter/uranus? stock markets in the fall are typically more shaky...

all 3 ingress charts don't look all that great - my read.. aries ingress might be the worst though...

meanwhile, i am not sure the cap ingress is much better here, but maybe slightly... again pisces rising with neptune on the ascendant, however jupiter has now moved into scorpio and trines the ascendant from the 9th.. venus in sag is conjunction the diurnal chart midheaven, while mercury in sag, retro in earlier degrees from the midheaven - squares the ascendant/neptune rising directly.. maybe it is slightly better then the other 3 ingress charts, but marginally... meanwhile sun is in the 10th house area, closely conjunct saturn which is now in capricorn 0 cap 10 - very recent... perhaps, in spite of all the neptune in this ingress charts for 2017, the usa will be on slightly more solid ground come winter 2017...

i don't exactly know how this connects to trumps leadership and the impact he is having, or has already had on the world stage..it seems to fit in a general way in terms of what seems like a general malaise that has sunk in, only after a short time of having trump as leadership of the usa...

i am curious if anyone has read anyone discussing the usa's ingress charts for 2017? i seem to recall a few of us had some conversations 1-2 years ago when goran was still around... any alternate views to all this would be most welcome~!

James,

Could you step back a bit and explain what an Ingress Chart is ?

Obviously it is very interesting to be able to progress Charts of Nations but I'm a little lost as to what you are doing.

Thanks,

H

hi rocko,

an ingress chart can be any chart that is created off the entrance of any planet into a different sign... venus ingress chart into gemini and etc. etc...

in all the examples i am using here and on the mundane astrology thread, they involve the sun entering aries, cancer, libra or capricorn.. these are important turning points in the sun-earth relationship.. the charts are set to the capital of the country - washington dc. in these examples.

i suggest you read up on ingress charts used in mundane traditional astrology for greater explanation and understanding..

i am not working here with a chart for any nation.. that is a more modern approach to mundane astrology very dependent on the veracity of the time in question for when the country officially began.. as we see in the use of nation charts for the usa - it is a beggars banquet of charts to choose from..

cheers james