Following EU negotiations on a transit basis.

Hey, aside from talking about it in relation to another election or the birth chart of the actual negotiations. I thought it might be interesting to comment on the transits of events as they happen. It is sure to be in the news every day.

Here is what I saw a few minutes ago:

Daily Express: 'An outrageous betrayal' Free movement continues for TWO YEARS after Brexit under PM plan
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... p-Lib-Dems

So free movement is going to continue for another two years after 2019!

This seems to me, to be to do with Mars at 14 degrees Cancer opposing Pluto at 18 degrees Capricorn. Cancer being the homeland in this example. The Sun and Mercury following behind suggest these sorts of query's will be ongoing. I wonder what the Sun will do when it gets to 18 degrees Cancer?

This means the negotiations are not about Saturn like I previously thought. Pluto of course is to do with the financial crisis and the EU can be said to be a representative of Goldman Sachs and the banking industry (i.e. how they handled Greece!)

Ok, my tentative take on the astrology of all this EU stuff. It seems to be linked to the Euro, and the currency chart of the UK pound sterling against the Euro may reflect it too and be a useful working timeline....but use with a big pinch of salt....still worth studying. Somebody pointed out to me that there is a big connection between the Italian banks, which are currently needing their bondholders to be bailed out using EU taxpayers' money, with the London housing market, which these banks finance through complicated instruments. Also the whole bloated UK housing market which makes so many people homeless or living in awful housing.

One of the degree areas I look at is approximately 16.5 degrees of the cardinal signs and 13.5 degrees of the mutables. Of course, Pluto in Capricorn is hitting the former and Neptune in Pisces is hitting the latter. Uranus was a year or so ago, from 16.5 degrees Aries. I think that prolonged Uranus Pluto square from these degree areas held up Brexit.

I am not very good at working the inner planets as timers, but later this week there is a conjunction of Mars and Mercury in 16.5 degrees Cancer, probably Thursday 29th June.

I think it is possible that these degree areas control the UK housing market, as well as being closely tied to the Euro currency and the EU.

Re: Following EU negotiations on a transit basis.

Fleur: The way you look at astrology I have little basis to comment on. But we'll see if the information comes through.

The lastest on the EU negotiations is that the Brits, or some of the Brits, Brits like Jacob Reese Mogg are very set against the European Court of Human Rights being given jurisdiction over EU nationals remaining in England after the separation. So this we might see in Mars's Square to Jupiter in Libra!

it is also a full moon with Sun conjunct Mars and Moon very closely conjunct Pluto! Very big things happening on multiple fronts. Loads that could upset the current Plutonian order:

Interesting post, Phoenix9061210.

I've mentioned on these here threads a few times that the current political climate can be traced back to the Cardinal Grand Cross of 2014.

All the major players, with regards to current affairs, are extremely easy to spot. And there are obvious examples as to why this view should be considered. The players are (and to generalise) :-

Jupiter - The British people and by extension, the Conservative and Unionist Government.
Mars - The 'remainers' and the general 'social justice' and 'aggressive left' movement - look at how they react with violence to everything they don't agree with.
Pluto - representing terrorism, mass immigration, political correctness, rape culture and the general dissent of the native populace and it's replacement.
Uranus - cyber security, hacking and the individuals that have influence on current affairs such as Nigel Farage, John Mcafee, Steven Lennon, Doulas Murray and a host of other not MSM commentators
and the raise of independent journalism.

Of course, it's an unconventional view because it's not a politically correct one. But it works: Why? Just look at Jupiter's passage through Libra of November last year and co-relate the events of that month to what i've just posted...
Verum e

ModWasp wrote: Jupiter - The British people and by extension, the Conservative and Unionist Government.
Mars - The 'remainers' and the general 'social justice' and 'aggressive left' movement - look at how they react with violence to everything they don't agree with.
Pluto - representing terrorism, mass immigration, political correctness, rape culture and the general dissent of the native populace and it's replacement.
Uranus - cyber security, hacking and the individuals that have influence on current affairs such as Nigel Farage, John Mcafee, Steven Lennon, Doulas Murray and a host of other not MSM commentators
and the raise of independent journalism.

Of course, it's an unconventional view because it's not a politically correct one. But it works: Why? Just look at Jupiter's passage through Libra of November last year and co-relate the events of that month to what i've just posted...
Can you give me any more detail on that? November last year was the US Presidential election is all I remember about that. We were still waiting on Article 50 at that time.

The Remainers would seem to be sitting with Pluto because they are of the same mindset and, from my understanding, mysterious intentions, as the banks and those funding the Remain side.

Plus they don't seem that aggressive, they seem more sort of strange and slightly pathetic. They are often dressed in rainbow flags and just generally weird people. The Brexit side is more male and Mars like it seems to me. Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage... Who do we have on the Remain side: Nick Clegg, David Cameron, Angela Merkel, Barack Obama, Ed Miliband and Hillary Clinton. All are slightly pathetic sort as though being controlled by a Plutonian force, not at all Mars like.

But by all means if you want to present the case for Mars being remainers and Jupiter being the British government please do so!

The Remainers would seem to be sitting with Pluto because they are of the same mindset and, from my understanding, mysterious intentions, as the banks and those funding the Remain side.
No. Pluto is about immigration and such
Plus they don't seem that aggressive, they seem more sort of strange and slightly pathetic.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/13228/her ... on-bandler

But you might have a point

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... n-day-rage

The BBC is bad for your health.
Verum e

ModWasp wrote: No. Pluto is about immigration and such
However, when Pluto went into Capricorn in 2008 there was an immediate economic crash.

Which aligns with Pluto's stated purpose of seeing into the darkness of things. As in psychotherapy and then when this is rejected... Tyranny.

Therefore, I think I'll stick with my original idea that Pluto is about banks and such like that.

Also Uranus is the one coming out with all the free market right stuff, wikileaks etc... and who is opposing Uranus via the square... It is Pluto. Clinton Soros etc. Who are in turn funding the left wing riots in America and in the UK.

I think I've made the case pretty well and you have not actually offered any analysis or evidence behind your alternate interpretations. With Pluto you just stated what you believe it is as though laying down the law!

There has been little more interest in anything in regards to the EU negotations with Britain DESPITE Mars continuing on it's path of opposing Pluto. It is at 14 degrees Cancer at the moment.

The full moon is still obviously waiting. All seems rather perfectly mathematic for the full moon to be at 17 degrees Cancer.

Either something is happening behind the scenes or, as I wondered previously, the previous waning moon has kind of killed the negotations in quite a fundamental way after the EU rejected Britains offer of a deal on EU nationals living in England (whose future I suppose is now technically unsecure because of the EU? But no one expects Britain to send them back so nobody is worried?)

I think I've made the case pretty well and you have not actually offered any analysis or evidence behind your alternate interpretations.
I replied to this a few days ago, but the mod has deleted it because it's the wrong sort of opinion.
It is at 14 degrees Cancer at the moment.

It's all about the 13/14? of any cardinal at the moment.

Therefore, I think I'll stick with my original idea that Pluto is about banks and such like that.
When i started out, i always found reading the Greek and Roman Myths helpful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades
Verum e

Re: Following EU negotiations on a transit basis.

Phoenix9061210 wrote:Fleur: The way you look at astrology I have little basis to comment on. But we'll see if the information comes through.

The lastest on the EU negotiations is that the Brits, or some of the Brits, Brits like Jacob Reese Mogg are very set against the European Court of Human Rights being given jurisdiction over EU nationals remaining in England after the separation. So this we might see in Mars's Square to Jupiter in Libra!

it is also a full moon with Sun conjunct Mars and Moon very closely conjunct Pluto! Very big things happening on multiple fronts. Loads that could upset the current Plutonian order: