Will ?X? stop bullying us?

Hello Forum,

If I?m not mistaken, this chart shows ?X? is a bully. I am concerned about Mars applying square to Jupiter; could this mean more is on its way? I?m also wondering about the Moon which is applying to ascendant and to Jupiter.

The chart is related to my topic ?Decision by Antiscion?? -- recently a challenge was made by ?X?, who is directing several unfair accusations against us (see the topic mentioned) ? therefore I feel a sense of urgency to ask the forum for help.

Ascendant (Virgo) belongs to ?X? and we get H7 (Pisces) although I?m the querent, because this is part of an ongoing situation (see ?Decision by Antiscion?). Therefore the reading should be continued in the same manner as in the related post.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 019b07db1a

As for the Moon, does ?X? (ascendant) gets the Moon as co-significator, or since I?m the querent do we get the Moon? (My opinion is the latter).

I would be interested to know your reading. Thank you!

Hello,

I?m reevaluating the chart and see it from a different angle.

My question was ?Will X stop bullying us?? . . . I think this can be phrased as ?Can we defend ourselves from X?? or ?Can we counter-accuse X??
In which case we take Ascendant (Mercury) and Moon. ?X? takes H7 (Jupiter).

My new thoughts are as follows:

?X? accused us (things happened in the past) -- could it be shown by Saturn in Sagittarius in H10? So ?X? could be Saturn Rx as well as Jupiter.

That we are combusted is shown by Sun conjunct Mercury in Cancer, in terms of Mars, and we are very upset about it (Mars in Cancer -- fall).
If this is the case, Mars in Cancer (Triplicity and in term of Jupiter) applying square to Jupiter in Libra (in own term); could this mean we are heading to counter-accuse ?X? (more like counter-attack)? Or what?

Moon in Gemini (term of Jupiter) is applying trine to Jupiter who is leaving from H1 -- how would you interpret this?

Conclusion: I?m still wondering. Will ?X? continue to bully us? I used the word ?bully? because that?s how we see ?X?. Or are we going to fight back?

I?m one of many who have a hard time reading their own horary charts when personal emotions are involved -- it takes me a while to realize what is going on in the chart. John Frawley in one of his books said: PRACTICE (repeated 6x). Therefore I was looking for some clues in Mr. Frawley?s ?THE HORARY TEXTBOOK? and I think I found one on page 48 under voiced and mute (at least it satisfies me).

The other day I wrote:
?X? accused us (things happened in the past) -- could it be shown by Saturn in Sagittarius in H10? So ?X? could be Saturn as well as Jupiter.

I think Saturn was ?X?. At the time we were in each other?s detriment (Mercury in Cancer) vs (Saturn in Sagittarius) ? Animosities were ?running wild? due to unfavorable mutual reception.

?That we are combusted is shown by Sun conjunct Mercury in Cancer, in terms of Mars, and we are very upset about it (Mars in Cancer -- fall)?.
We are still upset and wanted to fight back but I think that will not happen because we are in ?Mute? sign.

?Mars in Cancer (Triplicity and in term of Jupiter) applying square to Jupiter in Libra (in own term); could this mean we are heading to counter-accuse ?X? (more like counter-attack)? Or what??
Mars is not only in Mute sign but it is in Triplicity (we have some dignity) and in term of Jupiter.
Besides Jupiter is leaving H1 and the board voted in our favor. We just have to come to terms with the lingering hostility. So we will stop here. :)