How much Time has kitty got left?

14:16 pdt
119W11
34N12
25 May 2005
Asc 24 Virgo 25

Saturn ruler of the 6th(aquarius air sign) on 11th house cusp(in water sign and debilitated) seems to describe kittys illness pretty well, the Vet took almost two cups of fluid from her lungs, I didn't think her lungs were that big, she's home resting sort of, but I dont know how long, I was hoping she'd last until my Other daughter comes home in June. about 3 weeks away, but I'm not certain that's feasible.

anyone care to take a stab at this? I'm terrible with timing. The Tenth house would be fast, the 11th not as fast and 12th slower I think, but I'm a bit confused because saturn is slow moving?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Granny

First Granny, I went through the loss of my truly beloved cat Zeppo back in March. He was just shy of being 17 years old I miss him so much. So my heart goes out to you. A good cat is a wonderful thing.

Second, I?m very sorry to say that this chart looks pretty grave to me to. For the cat, the radical 6th, Aquarius on the cusp, ruled by Saturn, in it?s detriment and placed in the cat?s turned 6th house. If Saturn represents the cat?s vitality, then I?d read that as saying that the cat?s life is in the house of illness.

For the illness, you have the radical 11th, 6th from the 6th. Cancer is on the cusp, so the Moon signifies the cat?s illness. The Moon is in the 4th house; so the illness is strong (angular) and if anything, in a chart like this the 4th house may well signify the grave. Pluto is also conjunct the 4th house cusp. The Moon will make an opposition to Saturn, which is like saying that the illness and the cat?s life will oppose each other. That seems really bad.

I?d also add that the ruler of the 8th house, Mars is in the cat?s house, the radical 6th. If that weren?t enough, the part of fortune is in the 8th house as well. Your significator, Mercury is barely separating from a sextile with Saturn, so you and the cat are parting.

But as we all know timing a chart is pretty tough. The Moon will be opposite Saturn at 24? 03?, which is 21? 33? from where the Moon is now. According to Lilly and Frawley, this might suggest that death may come in 21 hours, days, or weeks; and we have to figure out which. I don?t recall Frawley?s system, but I do remember that it does weigh heavily in favor of the middle choice of times units, in this case, days.

I have a couple of stray thoughts here too. I always look at angular planets, and that leads me to Jupiter in the 1st house. The Moon is soon to make a sextile with Jupiter, with that bare minimum of mutual reception, at the face level. Can you make sense of that? I was going to suggest that Jupiter represents some sort of jovial person, but the fact that it?s in aspect with the illness (the Moon) doesn?t make sense. So perhaps Jupiter signifies the 4th house, the grave.

Another thing is that Saturn, the cat, is applying to be sextile the ASC. I don?t have any ideas about how to see that, but that can?t be a bad thing. I don?t think it changes much here.

I?m so sorry for you. I know what you?re going through. And remember, no chart can predict death with certainty. My opinion is that a chart can only indicate a chart where there is a grave, life-threatening illness. And this is such a chart. But the Moon?s final aspect is a trine with Mercury, which is your planet.

I wish you well.
Mark F

sugestions

I would sugest a few more things, as Mark covered the mainly.

Jupiter may signify the doctor, as lord of 7th. The treatment is mercury, lord of 10th, so the separating sextile mercury with Saturn is the recent past treatment that aliviated the condition. Mercury is in the triplicity of Saturn, exile of mars, the great enemy here. But mercury is kinda of weak.

It seens to me any treatment will be very expensive.

The sun, lord of 12th house, is in mercury dignities, antiscia Saturn, hospitalization will help relieve his condition.

The moon is in mutual reception with Saturn, in Jupiter?s fall, mars exaltation, so is really a potencially fatal disease that the moons is signifying.

I am not good at timing, but I would say 6-9 days, for the trine between mars and saturn.

Another possibility is if Venus is your daughter. If this is true, the cat will die a little after she arrives at home.
Y

Thank you both, I'm kinda hoping she'll last until my daughter gets home, she grew up with this cat. She'll be home the 14th, so hopefully that will work out.

Draining the fluid from her lungs has really perked her up, but that is a temporary thing, she has a large cancerous tumor in her stomache, I'm not going to go to extremes to keep her arrround, I should think it would only be annoying to her. but the draining of her lungs wasn't too bad, more than I can really afford right now, but within a range I can live with.

Anyway, I'll let you know when she passes so that we can look further at the timing issue. Shes a wonderful little person. I'm sorry for your loss Mark.

Granny...

Bringing this back up because, believe it or not, this cat is still with us, though barely, probably wont last the week. and I wanted to revisit something Mark brought out in the chart...

Markf "The Moon is soon to make a sextile with Jupiter, with that bare minimum of mutual reception, at the face level. Can you make sense of that?"

wondering if this may have beent he brief respite she had, where she felt much better and even played a lot.

and Yuzuru "Another possibility is if Venus is your daughter. If this is true, the cat will die a little after she arrives at home. " wondering if this might not have rather implied Honey Bunches Passing rather than Nikki coming ot see her, as in she will last until shortly after honey passes.... Any thoughts.

Granny

Hi Granny,

I don?t have time to look at the chart right now, but it?s good of you to post this information which definitely makes it worth looking at. (I?m on holiday soon ? hopefully I?ll get chance to take a look when I get back).

I just want to say that I feel for you losing the two cats so close together. Do you have more or is that both of your pets that have died in the last couple of weeks? Your house must be feeling very empty. I suppose the older sick cat would have lost some spirit when the other one died.

Anyway just want to pass on my condolences.

Deb

I have a dog and a kitten left. I think the kitten actually perked up the older kitty for a bit, but something seemed to happen to her Sunday night and she went from, her "oh well, grin and bear it" attitude to "owe, this really hurts" I'm not certain what caused the change, but she held on for much longer than the Dr's thought she possibly could.

The other cat going may or may not have helped. Kitty had been spending a great deal of Time with the Kitten (Fog E. O'brien, grey and white tuxedo with white mittens and boots) in the last couple months. The night after the one cat died both remaining cats and the dog demanded to sleep with me, (actually on me, hard to sleep like that) so they obviously were affected by her passing. Usually the cats are happy to be left alone. Since kitty died the kitten spends all his time with me or the dog...(the dog thinks its her job to wash the kitten and keep it in the yard, watching her herd cats has given hours of amusement)

in an asside, I was also looking at my Natal chart and realized that Pluto blithely rolling over my 3rd house cusp is square my 6th house cusp and natal mars... I'm now wondering if this is the catalyst for so much cat death in the last year? because it is two in one week, but 4 in one year, 3 of them were over 16 years, so all long lived and Eventually expected, and then honey... still, quite odd.

that is all the info I can think of for the moment... I'm trying to keep a journal where I put in outcomes, not just initial info to see where I'm getting it, and where I'm off base with judgements. It seems useless to go to all the trouble of judging a chart and then not review the outcome!
thank you for your thoughts and condolences.
Granny