JAM clapped out on me today. Still, what an interesting exercise - 4 out of 5 decent days is not bad!

Things I have learnt:

1. Limit JAM to 2-3 races per day.
2. Try and filter JAM through speed, distance, and going form of the horse.
3. Don't be a crybaby when JAM doesn't work for a few days.

I still want a 2nd astrological filter to push JAM selections through, and I have a few things I'm going to start working on.

As always, a huge thanks to the contributors on these threads. :'
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Firstly, a thanks to Modwasp for setting up the competition.

It's been a good learning curve but intense. I'm relieved it's finished. Is there a Goodwood comp?? :shock:

The more I can take 'me' out of picking horses and leave it to the astrology to decide, the better I think I'll do.

Picking two horses for thirty consecutive races is some feat. I'm content enough with the outcome.

The two picks combined produced a small profit for the winning picks. If I add on the places (which some readers of this thread may not be familiar with) then it increases again slightly.

The second picks made a profit and the first picks a loss. It was usually a case of me deciding which was first and which was second. If the astrology can filter this then so much the better. I do have a way forward with this.
If I filtered the combined winning picks in to a first choice only then it would have been a case of doubling the stake. (I picked two horses in thirty races which totals sixty horses and won over sixty units. If I could filter the two picks in to one pick, it would mean choosing thirty horses to win over sixty units)

Until next time

Looking at the number of views on this thread, firstly a big hello to our secret readership- we know you can't resist Very Happy
This is a point i've raised in the past and is something that i have concerns about.

77 posts and 900+ views?

I will contact all relevant astrologers regarding this issue via PM in due course.
Verum e