Looks like everyone's gone shy.

Same dilemma as yesterday in some of the races.

Anyhow, here are the horses to avoid today.

Picks 1 and 2 trainer/jockey, 3rd pick Jam

1430 Consequences/Koditime/Consequences

1505 Gold Spinner/Speedo Boy/Speedo Boy

1540 Alluringly/Alluringly/Astronomy's Choice

1620 Big Orange/Harrison/Big Orange

1700 Lightening Fast/City of Joy/Senator

1735 Utah/Bear Valley/Good Omen

john wrote:Well done to GB in the competition, hope you get the full card tomorrow.
I rather doubt it :) Like you, I find there are too many choices. At least we get the same starting planet - but what does it signify? :???:

Many of my thoughts overlap with your JAM ones but I will probably split the multiple possibilities across different stables.

Still a few hours to make up my mind.

I also have similar

Consequences/ Nine Below Zero
Mirage Dancer
Gracious Diana/ Naughty or Nice
Big Orange/ Quest for More
Leader's Legacy/ Senator
First Nation

plus a few others.

Is there a reason why these posts aren't on the fantasy thread?
Verum e

I'm tending to just reply to posts and so end-up in that thread. Probably does not matter.

One of the more difficult races today is the double points Gold Cup. Is Jupiter Big or is it More ? We will probably find it's neither!

14:30 Frozen Angel (Orange, Pink)
15:05 Kings Gift (Blue, Pink)
15:40 Mori (Green, Red)
16:20 Sweet Selection (Pink, Blue)
17:00 Omran (Purple, Blue)
17:35 Drochaid (Blue, Green)

My three stables for today (subject to possible late changes):

2:30 Card Sharp / Consequences/ Consequences
3:05 Speedo Boy / Speedo Boy / Mucho Applause
3:40 Astronomy?s Choice / Astronomy?s Choice / Astronomy?s Choice
4:20 (GC) Quest for More / Torcedor / Harbour Law
5:00 Senator / Senator / Executive Force
5:35 Good Omen / Good Omen / First Nation

Hi GB,

Is my own method...
skyrack wrote: Using the colours associated by Thai astrology and based on Hindu mythology with the Chaldean face and Egyptian term of the Arabic Part of Horsemanship.

skyrack wrote:Hi GB,

Is my own method...
skyrack wrote: Using the colours associated by Thai astrology and based on Hindu mythology with the Chaldean face and Egyptian term of the Arabic Part of Horsemanship.

Hi skyrack, any chance of showing us a worked example to illustrate?

I've stepped back from using Al-Kindi's horse colours as there is too much to do presently, which also uses Bounds(Face).

I've gone for Mucho Applause now Gold Spinner has been withdrawn, in case GB wants to change his mind :D

john wrote: Al-Kindi: Al-Kindi was a 9th Century astrologer who used planetary hours and decan rulers to decide the colour and markings of the winning horse.
The strongest aspect to the planetary hour ruler also influences the colour.

Today's Ascot 17:35

The planets are colour coded according to Thai astrology.

The outer wheel of Faces and the inner wheel of Terms use the same color code.

The White Horse symbol on the chart is the Part of Horsemanship aka bravery: Asc + Moon - Saturn.

I hadn't realised that I was treading a similar path to Al-Kindi but now that I have found your post on the Cheltenham thread will consider looking at the planetary hour and face rulers and any aspects to the ruler of the planetary hour.

Thanks Skyrack,
so on the first race hour ruler Jupiter on the ascendant with the ascendant colour combination as purple/orange on your diagram - same as the winner?
Or is it horsemanship on blue (instead of purple) with hour ruler Jupiter orange??