progressions

True keys for the progressions are :

Tertiary I: 1 sidereal day = sidereal month (27.321661 days)
Rate : 0.99726966 / 27.321661= .036501062655012

Tertiary II (Minor) : 1 sidereal month = 1 sidereal year
Rate : 27.321661/ 365.25636042 = .074801328493181

Secondary Progression : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year
Rate : 0.99726966 / 365.25636042 = .002730327978008
(known as Quotidian)

You can download pdf-file(examples) here :

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/R9DTGuOY/file.html
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Hi Cemal,

Your work in honoring,
But your research can not be right. You criticize the Hamburg school, so Witte, but you must not have understood him. Why you make the Witte system on siderisch I do not understand, because the planets remain in principle the same. Also, your corrections with smooth numbers are also not believable, because no one is really exact at 10:15 or so born. In addition, you are missing in your research message what the planet images mean, and why.
I have been dealing with Witte for many years, but also with other systems and can assure you with Witte one can correct. I have already proved this myself. But if you need other proofs then read the writings of Stuiber: Astrologische Experiment.

In principle, you have the "theory" of the harmonics quite but not as you use it. I would not like to criticize personally, no, it is to be understood as a constitutive critique, because one can not leave everything produced so simply in an uncritical way, especially if one is well acquainted with this theme and knows what the speech is, Or should be. I think a lot of the readers do not know what you're talking about.

one question: which program are you using? It looks like Janus.

greeting
wolfgang

hi Wolfgang,

I do not criticize Witte.
Witte`s students did not noticed since 100 years the secondary key incorrect is.Because they use harmonic 16.
I have not written that you believe me.I have written so you can test it with exact birth times.
I use sidereal zodiac because I am of the opinion, the tropical zodiac is false zodiac.
I publish my research for the astrologers who should to know what Mars / Jupiter or Moon / Jupiter or Mars/Saturn midpoint are. For this,I believe, I need no explanation to write.

I use Zet Astrology Software.

greetings

Hi, Cemal,

You are not right that "they" use harmonic 16 (only, or?)
Which teacher did you have or what did you read?

Siderial Zodiac which you use, I mean only the system, not your Ayanamsha, is Ok for me. - Funny that Primary directions give the same result in both systems.
But this was not theme here.

You say, you publish for people who should know what Mars...etc..midpoints are.
Ok. But I think you make it easy for you to put out information (only) for people, or astrologers which know this, or understand that what you mean...hmm...no one who will be honest, can produce information without explanations, if he wants that some one understand him. I understand, and I see that you work in a way thats not provable or reproduce in logical way.....Sorry.

You should prove theories, special about birth-corrections, which date/time that you can proof in fact, so when you know some one personally, or by own children. I was by all birth of my last 3 children! Know the time of biological procedure. With birth of starlets,... its always unsure....

Also I know which Midpoints are working for "themes" in/of lives...
Can you forecast with your rules? (which are they?)
I can... I did! And I was right. I did this not for me, to show that I am good astrologer. I want to see if astrology is working and if I did understand some of the basic rules, and I can use them in the right way!

Wolfgang

hi Wolfgang,

I do not want anyone to prove anything.If I correct any birth time, how shall I prove my correction is correct?
I have seen many prognosis that were correct, although the birth time was 12 hours wrong.
My health and my life hinder me that I write a lot.I do not have so much time.
I research and I share results, maybe someone helps and continue in astrology. I think in Astrology so much rubbish written a more or less do not matter,If my writings proved to be wrong.But one must prove to the contrary,practically not theoretically.

greetings

Hi, Cemal,

I see ,you will give your resume of your knowledge to other.
This is good. But that someone can use this information he needs to be on the same level or to be able to get the same level. And so your information let miss important details. But its up to you how you give out your things, but I think the information in that way is to less for to be useful.

I think by writing information is not important if they are wrong or not, but it should be provable, and for this, to less information.

I think also, - you write how can I to proof the right Birth time... that of course this is possible. but I can understand when you say you have not much time.

If someone is reading your script, it is first of all to understand something in it and to make it comprehensible, and then possibly to be against it or for it.
But in your script there are only "results" without any real comprehensible reason or approach how or why it is so to make. This is my criticism. Therefore, I think there will be hardly anyone who can deal with it and understand it, so I fear that this information is lost, because it is not really understandable. That would be very unfortunate.

Wolfgang

hi linchi,

i, like wolfgang would like to thank you for sharing your work! i recall having a conversation with you - either here or on noel tyls site a number of years ago about using 16th harmonics... i see you are using that a lot in your 68 page pdf here...

it is funny for me to see someone leaning heavily on the 45 degree wheel, and yet wanting to emphasize use of sidereal... one of the characteristics of midpoints, is you are going to get the same midpoint results regardless of what zodiac you use... as you go on to articulate, it is going to change slightly when doing a day for a year, when you are using a sidereal day for a sidereal year.. it will be minor, but i suppose this seems to be your presentation here and your rationale for thinking the sidereal zodiac is a better tool to use.. perhaps it would be better to say when doing predictive work using a sidereal day for a sidereal year would be a better tool, as the use of zodiac signs ( sidereal or tropical) is essentially missing in the work you offer here with one or two brief exceptions!!

what amazes me is how the use of these cosmobioilogy tools - midpoints, 45 degree wheels and etc, are typically done in isolation, or without consideration for what might be suggested by reading the natal chart, with emphasis on houses, signs, rulerships and etc. etc.. i guess this is an outgrowth of your specialized study which i can relate to.. however it seems like a limitation to me too..

i don't know that i would come to the same conclusion as you, given the examples and info you have provided, but maybe that was only a passing point you wanted to share.. at any rate, thanks for sharing your work here. much appreciated and merits closer attention and consideration for anyone interested in utilizing these types of astro tools...

on a completely different note, if you are still connected and following turkey closely and you happen to have a chart for erdogan that you are working with, i would appreciate knowing what it is.. thanks!

hi wolfgang and james,

The problems are :

1-House Lords (It is still not proven which planet has to be taken for which zodiac sign)
2-Progressed MC calculations (There are 4-5 techniques progressed MC to calculate.)

There are of course many other problems like definition of MC-AC ,Ayanamsha, Nakshatra (27 or 28 ?) .. etc
If we are not sure in the astrology, how should we make prognosis.

To solve these problems we need proper techniques and keys.
My work maybe another step for that or maybe not.That's why we're should to test.

greetings

PS: james, it was Noel Tyl forum, I also remember

Progression (with) harmonics, Witte, theory etc.

I will lean out of the window and say something more to the harmonics or the theory of Witte (Uranian Astrology).

Around the turn of the century Witte makes his studies in Astrology to Halbsummen bez. The Senisitive points. In the old Astrology are called the Arabic points (Part) or also Lots. For this purpose he had the idea of ??seeing the angular connections better, to consider them in the 90 ? circle or 45 ? (this circle is up to the 3.45 ?, etc.) circle representation. This corresponds to the various harmonics that were discovered later. It is important in this theory that only the hard angles, 2/4/8/16 / etc., are meaningful. Only there really something happens, it becomes visible. This has been described in many essays, and various writings. And it works! Proven. But it is hardly noticed by the astrological "community". This does not mean that the other "old" astrology is obsolete, or out, or useless. - But every system has advantages and disadvantages, and depending on the reason for the investigation, the advantages of the various systems can be used.
Therefore, there is no real system problem for me, but rather the question which astrological tool I need to get good results, whatever they should be!

Wolfgang