Chart of car catastrophe victim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Saburido

I came across this Oprah Winfrey video, and as an astrologer needed to know what Jacqui's chart looked like, to try to understand what was happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hecfPhLdX6M

No birth time known. I guessed, based on Venus probably being "closed", which would mean directly conjunct, square or opposition chart angles which are the same, which would make the chart angles both closed - when they are different it is usually the MC that is closed and the Ascendant open. The transit on 19th September 1999 was, I think, the proximate Uranus Saturn carrying with Pluto, which would have the effect of opening a natal pattern which needed to be closed, which would be negative. Particularly striking is that she has natal Phaethon 12 degrees Aquarius, antiscion 18 degrees Scorpio, which is conjunct her natal Venus and very much part of the pattern involved.

Venus at 16 degrees Scorpio and its antiscion at 14 degrees Aquarius are both important here. There was something about her very happy childhood that made me think Venus or its antiscion would be most likely of the four angles to be conjunct the IC, and this would put its antiscion on the Descendant, conjunct Phaethon and conjunct Uranus' antiscion. The transit of Uranus in 12 or 13 degrees Aquarius in late 1999 to this point does seem to be linked with the Descendant, the other driver.

I don't know what it means, but the fact that IsisTranspluto is natally moving away from Venus in a separated square seems significant. I thought this too looking at the chart of the Lost King of France, Louis XVII, who has IsisTranspluto separating from a conjunction with his Sun, the Sun representing the King he was meant to be. I posted his chart in this thread, where Mark also helpfully explains about Louis' life; I had assumed everybody knew. http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ight=louis

Does anybody not know the myth of Phaethon, who crashed the Sun's chariot? Venus is obviously about beauty, she was extremely beautiful, and still is, but I think it is also the likeliest suspect in depression, which she probably has to fight all the time.

Jacqui has campaigned against careless drink driving, which caused this catastrophe.

This made me shudder Fleur. Just a few thoughts :-

Date of accident 19.9.1999 - 9 and 19 seem often to be unfortunate.
All those number nines - Oh dear !

Uranus always involved in accidents and 3rd house mostly - esp. with a car accident. Uranus itself is also on the accursed degree 19 Scorpio.

Placing Uranus in the 3rd would then indicate the likelihood of a Virgo asc. Note that Saturn is square the heliocentric North node of Uranus and putting the asc. very close to Saturn would place the MC actually very close to the heliocentric North node itself i.e. 14 Gemini. I wrote about this particular Uranian influence in my Grenfell Tower fire thread.

After the awful Grenfell fire, placements with the 9/11 chart and now this example I am unlikely ever to forget the heliocentric North node of Uranus.

Poor woman.

My guess is that the Moon plays a big role in her chart in her physical appearance/body, meaning it might be the ruler of the ascendant or in the ascendant or at least the luminary of sect (night chart). She has a very difficult Saturn here. It has no essential dignity and is stationary before a retrograde period, and conjunct the north node (the dragon's head which adds to its negative influences). This is known as Shrapit yoga by some in vedic and can be associated with physical deformaties, especially in the first house. In vedic it can be viewed as a sort of curse or bad karma. I don't believe in curses but I have this aspect myself and see its difficulty in the area it rules in my life. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Saturn after squaring Mercury (which was afflicted by Mars and Pluto at the time of her accident and she was in a Mars profection year). Saturn can disfigure the appearance and/or body. The Moon receives no help in the chart to mitigate that aspect and in a night chart Saturn would be more malefic. A Venus sextile would do little to mitigate that conjunction. The only planet strong enough to truly fight off the greater malefic at its worst is Jupiter and it does not see the Moon here. It is hard to say what is rising without more info about her life. She might have Virgo rising. Mercury (possible Asc ruler) is in detriment and squared by that Moon-Saturn that could be in the first house. I see what you mean about the Jupiter-Uranus opp though. Jupiter would aspect the Asc ruler if it is Mercury and is its dispositor though, so still may be linked.

The Moon-Saturn would at least explain your mentioning of her depression, which I can imagine must be difficult.

Here is an example of a burn victim I just looked up and she had a similar hard Moon-Saturn link in a night chart:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ca ... of_Denmark

A baby who died from a fire:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Urbain,_Herv?