Firstly, well done to hera for identifying Sovereign Debt. The Moon on the Ascendant has shown a female influence again.

I got the right trainer (which wasn't difficult) but the wrong jockey!

Good analysis of the symbolism for the horse poetry and the angular Uranus as well.

Until next time!

A couple of years ago (i forget which race, it might have been The Oaks), O'Brian flooded the field with short priced horses and a 40/1 outsider won. I think it was called Desert Queen or Arabian Queen - i remember discussing it on these here forums.

When such a situation presents itself again, don't be put off by the big prices!
Verum e

Wow!!!Shocking race indeed with Uranus on angle :o). And the female owner- cliff of moher certainly took a hit too. Christian astrology mentioned eagle is jupiter. But we all attracted by the crown one. Wings? Maybe moon/ Mercury aspect- Mercury in terms of transport for people thus wings for the eagle?

GB wrote:At 40/1 we had our double digit winner from an angular Uranus.

Sun and Jupiter can both indicate Eagle, and being in air indicate wings. Nice and easy when you know the result :) If only I had had the confidence to back it before the race ...

:lol: let's try next year. Uranus shouldn't be far away from angle. I put a one pound last min EW bet on glen glory for the Uranus. Hopefully better luck next time

john wrote:Firstly, well done to hera for identifying Sovereign Debt. The Moon on the Ascendant has shown a female influence again.

I got the right trainer (which wasn't difficult) but the wrong jockey!

Good analysis of the symbolism for the horse poetry and the angular Uranus as well.

Until next time!
thank you. I thought debt - Mercury? sovereign- sun. But no lucks with the other moon race

GB wrote:
hera wrote:only one horse with double digit odds have won the race before. With Uranus on descendant, maybe the history could repeat?
There was a double digit winner in 1973 when Morston won at 25/1. It was my first classic winning bet (I had 33/1 ante post).

Don't know if there have been other double digit winners since.

In 1973, Uranus was rising (if I have the time correct).
Yes I think that was the one which ITV mentioned. Would be interested in checking whether Uranus on angle could consistently result in shocking result. Maybe this time particular as venus is the depositor of moon and has tight conjunction with Uranus?

Lilly gives a number of different indicators for Eagle. I use Lee Lehman's "The Book of Rulerships". She gives page numbers in the Regulus edition of Christian Astrology:

Sun page 72
Venus page 75
Mars Page 68
Jupiter page 64

All the page references are from Lee's book, I have not verified them in CA.

Birds (& planes) are Sun & Mercury. Not sure how we would have isolated the Sun in the race chart though.

Well done to Hera for Sovereign Debt. :'
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

The imagery of the eagle has always been identified with the qualities of strength, courage, nobility and dignity, which accords with Ptolemy's belief that its stars are of the nature of Mars and Jupiter.[3] Manilius illustrates the Martian trait in his description of those born under its influence:

He that is born in the hour of its rising will grow up bent on spoil and plunder, won even with bloodshed ? Yet, should perchance his aggressiveness be enlisted in a noble cause, depravity will turn to virtue, and he will succeed in bringing wars to a conclusion and enriching his country with glorious triumphs.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquila.html
Verum e