Research - homicide victim

Hi

RESEARCH - "Homicide Victim"
In the 379 cases in Astrodatabank, Mars from 24 Virgo to 14 Libra inclusive has 91.3% more cases than would be expected in those degrees. Expected number = 24.5, Observed number = 47.
Nothing else in astrology, known of so far, works so strongly in 133 categories for Mars in those degrees.
It equates roughly with Sidereal Mars from 1 Virgo to 21 Virgo.

I need to make a big study of the Fixed Stars. Vicki mentions them a lot, and I google them; she mentioned the sting of the scorpion star, Lesath, at about 23.5 degrees Sagittarius, which was conjunct Adolf Hitler's Moon's antiscion. I found a website that visually showed where this star is on the scorpion. These fixed stars are very visual, imagery things and I wish there was a beautifully illustrated book that delves into them. There is probably one in late Virgo or early Libra with implications of homicide victim.

When I get a minute I will try to post some astrological research I did on the White House Farm Murders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Farm_murders

All the charts of the people involved are interesting, and I have a time of birth for Jeremy, 13th January 1961, 2.09am, Colchester,who was accused of the murder and imprisoned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bamber
His natal Phaethon at 29 degrees Aquarius is exactly cojunct his natal Chiron, and square his natal Moon at 29 degrees Scorpio, interesting for somebody who was adopted at birth. It is difficult for an astrologer, but I think that Sheila killed her (also adoptive) parents, twins and herself, because of the transits to her chart. Her Mercury aspects her Mars' antiscion, and this was being strongly transited at the time. As well as the obvious Mercury Mars link with schizophrenia, there seems to be something executive about Mercury, helping to show who actually did an act. The natal Jupiters of those who died were strongly transited in August 1985. The striking Uranus Chiron opposition was sitting right on Nevill Bamber's Jupiter, and also that of his wife June who was born a few days apart from him.

I have found often that natal Jupiter is being heavily transited by outer planets at the time of death, though not all outer planet transits to natal Jupiter mean death, obviously. Jupiter can mean success in legal matters, or great fortune, or simply sudden aging. Oddly, there is usually a transit of Jupiter which carries outer planets, as well. Look at Natalie Pearman's chart, and her natal Jupiter, too.

Jupiter seems to just indicate death by any means, not just homicide. I have seen it strongly transited at the time of death in soldiers on the battlefield and people who died of homicide, as well as other causes of death.

Your degree areas are interesting, and I wish I understood the Fixed Stars better, they seem to fill in a lot of detail and imagery.

Actually, it is probably a constellation I am looking for rather than a fixed star. I found Crater, The Cup, which Vivian Robson gives as 13 degrees Virgo to 3 degrees Libra. Your degree areas suggest something a bit later on, maybe something falling from the cup, as it is eleven degrees later, though the Vivian Robson book, published 1923 and 1928, will be out of date now and the degrees one or two further along?

Vivian Robson gives Corvus, the Crow, at 5 degrees Libra to 15 degrees Libra.

White House Farm Murders Charts.

The only one with a time of birth known is Jeremy Bamber, who was accused of the murders and is still serving a prison sentence for something many people believe he is innocent of.

Fleur wrote:I need to make a big study of the Fixed Stars. Vicki mentions them a lot, and I google them; she mentioned the sting of the scorpion star, Lesath, at about 23.5 degrees Sagittarius, which was conjunct Adolf Hitler's Moon's antiscion. I found a website that visually showed where this star is on the scorpion. These fixed stars are very visual, imagery things and I wish there was a beautifully illustrated book that delves into them. There is probably one in late Virgo or early Libra with implications of homicide victim.

When I get a minute I will try to post some astrological research I did on the White House Farm Murders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Farm_murders

All the charts of the people involved are interesting, and I have a time of birth for Jeremy, 13th January 1961, 2.09am, Colchester,who was accused of the murder and imprisoned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bamber
His natal Phaethon at 29 degrees Aquarius is exactly cojunct his natal Chiron, and square his natal Moon at 29 degrees Scorpio, interesting for somebody who was adopted at birth. It is difficult for an astrologer, but I think that Sheila killed her (also adoptive) parents, twins and herself, because of the transits to her chart. Her Mercury aspects her Mars' antiscion, and this was being strongly transited at the time. As well as the obvious Mercury Mars link with schizophrenia, there seems to be something executive about Mercury, helping to show who actually did an act. The natal Jupiters of those who died were strongly transited in August 1985. The striking Uranus Chiron opposition was sitting right on Nevill Bamber's Jupiter, and also that of his wife June who was born a few days apart from him.

I have found often that natal Jupiter is being heavily transited by outer planets at the time of death, though not all outer planet transits to natal Jupiter mean death, obviously. Jupiter can mean success in legal matters, or great fortune, or simply sudden aging. Oddly, there is usually a transit of Jupiter which carries outer planets, as well. Look at Natalie Pearman's chart, and her natal Jupiter, too.

Jupiter seems to just indicate death by any means, not just homicide. I have seen it strongly transited at the time of death in soldiers on the battlefield and people who died of homicide, as well as other causes of death.

Your degree areas are interesting, and I wish I understood the Fixed Stars better, they seem to fill in a lot of detail and imagery.
I remembre that one.Read it in a crime magazine.He cried a lot at the funeral but many believe it was just performance.His face didn`t resemble Scorpio but rather Capricorn