Shopping online and courier delivery

Will the packet be delivered on time ?

A camera lens was purchased on line but with the proviso that it would be delivered before the 29 the of June . The seller agreed, the purchase went through but then the expected delivered showed up as 4th of July. After much to and from mailing and chatting this question was asked.

Mars is in fall but in sect and below the horizon in a nocturnal chart and mercury applies to it by conjunction.

I hoped it would.

The ascendant is very early showing that the situation is not set, meaning the buyer was considering cancelling the order entirely. I think this is shown also by the state of Mars. Mercury is likely a cosig for the camera lens, which I think might be Venus (second house ruler), since Mercury is associated with mailing packages and is situated with the asc ruler. It is combust although separating. It is not in good shape and the Moon is void. Did they cancel and go with a different purchase? I think Mars in fall shows a lot of anger and frustration (although Mars in Cancer can come off as passive aggressive arguments, maybe even tears(!) because Mars is not able to express its firey nature in a a mute, water sign) in the communication and they may have opted to cancel the order due to this. There is aspect between Mercury and Mars but it is hard to ignore the state of the Moon (void) and also eclipsed by the north node (the nodes are unfavorable for the moon). It seems like the situation is kind of hopeless as far as getting the lens on time. The angles are all cardinal which suggests the situation also unfolds rapidly. Mars as a primary significtor here to me shows some impatience and basically saying, "I have had it!" which is the main reason I think they might have opted to cancel the order and maybe go with someone else. There is an overall sense of powerlessness over the situation.

What is the 4th house signification? Did the purchase involve family? Was it for a gift? Maybe they needed it for a family event like a wedding?

Venus is in good shape except it is close to Algol. I don't like late Taurus. I guess it means the purchase is of good quality but that there is damage due to the delay.

It is interesting you mention how the primary planets are under the earth. I noticed this too. In fact the only two above the earth are Saturn (which is not angular but is still at a high peak in a night chart and Saturn at night is not on sect and is more cold and negative suggesting frustration and delay). Jupiter is angular but setting. I think the seller is the 7th and this shows them trying to help and do all they can to get the item to you and make you happy in spite of your anger.

@Tanit3333

That username sounds familiar but posts are too few.

The transaction was not cancelled but I kept checking the courier tracking and agonising. I did feel that I did the wrong thing ordering an item so close to the trip.

The intermediate facilitator was Amazon Transport services but even a one day delay would have meant the purchase was of no use and the item wasn't eligible for refund. So I would be stuck with a lens that I would only use on the next trip.

PD

Hi. Yes, I was Tanit (my username was discontinued) and stopped visiting the forum 8 years ago. I was moderator before Paul (he and I met on another site and I kind of got him interested in horary). Time goes by fast, but I don't look at charts much anymore. I have been busy studying other things. Sorry about the lens. It seems obvious the outcome would not be in your favor. Hopefully the lens is of good quality. Cheers.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hi. Yes, I was Tanit (my username was discontinued) and stopped visiting the forum 8 years ago. I was moderator before Paul (he and I met on another site and I kind of got him interested in horary). Time goes by fast, but I don't look at charts much anymore. I have been busy studying other things. Sorry about the lens. It seems obvious the outcome would not be in your favor. Hopefully the lens is of good quality. Cheers.
The lens was of good quality and delivered as promised on 29th .
Interesting chart this one.

PD

I don't see a good outcome at all. Strange. The significator for the item is pretty good though. Still no future aspect to it or anything. Since when is a void moon cadent, conjunct NN and a primary significator combust a great chart? Weird. Did it have hour agreement? The void moon, early ascendant and combust primary significator is a hot mess so I wonder if you are covering almost every consideration. Haha. The last aspect the Moon made was to Saturn retrograde also! I guess Regulus can be good sometimes... this is not a straight forward chart at all, in my opinion, when comparing it to the outcome. Sometimes charts can be like a tarot reading where you have so much mixed testimony that you cannot make sense of it and want to let it go or try another day. Here there is a mixture of early/late significations that was particularly puzzling.

Tanit3333 wrote:I don't see a good outcome at all. Strange. The significator for the item is pretty good though. Still no future aspect to it or anything. Since when is a void moon cadent, conjunct NN and a primary significator combust a great chart? Weird. Did it have hour agreement? The void moon, early ascendant and combust primary significator is a hot mess so I wonder if you are covering almost every consideration. Haha. The last aspect the Moon made was to Saturn retrograde also! I guess Regulus can be good sometimes... this is not a straight forward chart at all, in my opinion, when comparing it to the outcome. Sometimes charts can be like a tarot reading where you have so much mixed testimony that you cannot make sense of it and want to let it go or try another day. Here there is a mixture of early/late significations that was particularly puzzling.
I wasn?t very hopeful either but kept persisting and spoke to the delivery people three times to remind them that the actual delivery date promised was different from the expected date. The seller used the Amazon Transport service who do delivery next day for some items on that postcode but this was not paid for as next day delivery .

It was only after trying my best that the horary chart was drawn and this was the first time query .

PD