That's an interesting observation, Saturnhead.

That'd be either the Sun, Mercury or Venus as L12. Both the Sun and Mercury are in Saturn's term and Venus in in detriment.

It could also be suggested that the Moon opposite Sun is something to do with it, with the Moon being the betting public.
Verum e

Re: 12th Lord in Racing Charts

Saturnhead wrote:Over the past 48 hours, 92% of the Favs who lost, had the racing chart 12th Lord (loss) in aspect to a natal planet.

Check it out...
Interesting, I will check this out. Saturnhead, have you given any thought on when the chart could favor a previous year's winner?

ModWasp wrote:That's an interesting observation, Saturnhead.

That'd be either the Sun, Mercury or Venus as L12. Both the Sun and Mercury are in Saturn's term and Venus in in detriment.

It could also be suggested that the Moon opposite Sun is something to do with it, with the Moon being the betting public.
I have the feeling that in some recent races, when saturn is highly activated in a chart, (that is when saturn is on IC or triggered by moon/sun), the winner could well undergo hard saturn transit at the time. I am only starting on horse racing charts, but this caught me some surprise.

Re: 12th Lord in Racing Charts

Saturnhead wrote:
hera wrote:have you given any thought on when the chart could favor a previous year's winner?
Hi, hera

You mean did the race, last year, have say a mars theme?

No, I never studied that! :'
Hi Saturnhead,

What I meant is, sometimes I found previous year's winners, although not being considered as a fav in the current year's race, could well outperform and repeated the success again. Supposedly the angels keep the same from year to year and the sun is more or less in the same deg? I wonder whether that could mean "the race" has triggered certain critical planet or axis of the horse otherwise?- so the horse has a better chance to repeat its success in later years.

I am trying to see whether there is a way to eliminate fav and previous year's winners :)

Hera

I have the feeling that in some recent races, when saturn is highly activated in a chart, (that is when saturn is on IC or triggered by moon/sun), the winner could well undergo hard saturn transit at the time. I am only starting on horse racing charts, but this caught me some surprise.
There is a curious case of a horse named Black Granite, for further Saturn reference.

I wasn't aware that a horse could get into a transit, unless it's off to the glue factory of course.
Verum e