Bets on Sunday's French Presidential Election?

UK bookies seem to be offering odds of about 5:1 if you bet that Marine Le Pen will win.

I was wondering if French bookies are offering vastly different odds, and whether it is do-able for British people to make bets with online French bookmakers?

The British betting public might be wise to the "educated" newspapers telling us that there is no way Marine Le Pen could win, and I was wondering if this accounts for the poor odds in spite of the supposed near certainty that she will lose?

I don't know anything about financial markets, but just curious about the technical analysis upside down head and shoulders pattern that the GBP:EURO chart seems to be making, and it looks as if the UK Pound might be about to make a big upmove against the Euro. I am curious what kind of fundamental, news-inspired event might have synchronicity with such an upmove? If Marine Le Pen wins the French election on Sunday, what effect would that have on the UK Pound versus the Euro?

A head and shoulders pattern in financial markets technical analysis would suggest a possible big upmove in the UK Pound to balance the downmove last June?

Be careful, these patterns can be very deceptive. It is just a thought. Does anyone here follow these things?