I dont understand why anyone would try to make a point about anything with a C rated chart. Very weak. The poster seems to have something of an agenda against the idea of sect. Nothing wrong with that in itself but put some decent AA rated charts up please!

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gandhi,_Mohandas

Using the time given the Moon is very strong by essential and accidental dignity and the Sun is cadent. The dominant luminary in this chart is unquestionably the Moon. So we have a strong Moon in Leo indicating leadership qualities ruling Cancer which here is the house of law, and spirituality which fits Gandhi's life very well.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:I dont understand why anyone would try to make a point about anything with a C rated chart. Very weak. The poster seems to have something of an agenda against the idea of sect. Nothing wrong with that in itself but put some decent AA rated charts up please!
Even if the chart is correct, the Moon contrary to sect isn't going to stop popularity. That would be a misuse of the sect concept. Instead what one should be looking at is how popularity would create problems for the native that would go against the agenda set by the planets of the sect in favor.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I dont understand why anyone would try to make a point about anything with a C rated chart.
I was thinking about this when doing some work with Bobby Fischer's chart. It's "B" rated. Everyone uses this chart for Fischer probably because we have nothing better, and it works well. I would think it's on the money. However, Fisher's given birth time in Brady's biography is a precise 2:39 PM - not an on the hour or half hour chart.

The ratings less than "A" are of lesser documentation not necessarily less accurate than an "A" rating. . They could be exact, it's just that we aren't sure, therefore everything written has to be taken with a grain of salt. "DD" ratings are seriously suspect because there is conflicting data. Both can't be right.