Zagata

This is an interesting test. To what level of accuracy are you suggesting you can rectify to? To the minute?

The UK doesn't record birth times on birth certs as far as I know so this level of accuracy is probably the best you can hope for.

Has any time scale been given? Like "afternoon" or none whatsoever?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Paul,

Yes, I rectify to the minute and even closer, but it depends on how much information I am given.

When it comes to calculating the length of life with these ancient techniques, however, I always have to make sure I rectify to as close as possible, not just because of the usual primary directions but because of some certain techniques given in Valens.

All the rectified from scratch charts in my Course, save one, which I only did to the "degree" of the Ascendant, have been rectified to as close as possible, which means in most cases within seconds or to the second.

Of course, I am following the lives of these natives, as 9 out of the 10 nativities are alive, and am prepared to modify the final rectified times, but we are talking about changes within seconds or 1-2 minutes, which in no way will change the most important points in the chart.

After all, I specifically stated in my announcing article that the major goal of my Course is to teach people to rectify charts from an unknown time of birth to within 10-15 minutes of accuracy. This gives a very workable chart which can be arrived at without using primary directions and introducing many variations.

Ancient (Western) Astrology contains so many techniques which can be harnessed for birth time rectification that one can easily get lost. That is why teaching the student how to think holistically, how to prioritize and how to build a core of the fundamentals is absolutely crucial before they are in a position to grasp the System presented in the Course. That is the reason I capitalize the word, because it is not a bunch of fancy techniques, it is a profound way of comprehending and practising Astrology.

Besides, the modern astrological techniques can be used for rectification when the rectified time is narrowed within 10-15 minutes.

Thus given there is enough information on this rectification challenge, I will rectify it to as close as possible.

I specifically asked that no time window is given. That is the purpose of Zagata's 24 Hour Rectification Course - to teach 24 hour rectification. Once that is learned, one can, of course, rectify from any approximate time.

Thanks Konrad, I will have that mind. I have been trying for a while to get a friend of mine to get one accurate chart of people he knows who are from Germany or Austria where I am told they also record the time of birth.

Of course, I would rather do the rectification-from-an-unknown-time-of-birth test on an accurate chart with a birth certificate, but it was skyrack who wrote first. I may be open to doing one at a later period, but I would need to have free time.
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/

Zagata wrote:Hi Paul,

Yes, I rectify to the minute and even closer, but it depends on how much information I am given.

When it comes to calculating the length of life with these ancient techniques, however, I always have to make sure I rectify to as close as possible, not just because of the usual primary directions but because of some certain techniques given in Valens.

All the rectified from scratch charts in my Course, save one, which I only did to the "degree" of the Ascendant, have been rectified to as close as possible, which means in most cases within seconds or to the second.

Of course, I am following the lives of these natives, as 9 out of the 10 nativities are alive, and am prepared to modify the final rectified times, but we are talking about changes within seconds or 1-2 minutes, which in no way will change the most important points in the chart.

After all, I specifically stated in my announcing article that the major goal of my Course is to teach people to rectify charts from an unknown time of birth to within 10-15 minutes of accuracy. This gives a very workable chart which can be arrived at without using primary directions and introducing many variations.
Thanks Zagata

Unfortunately the price is too high for me, but I do think it's interesting and bold of you to take on this test and I applaud you for rising with grace to a remark that was frakly tasteless and needlessly provocative.

Good for you, you're clearly confident in your approach and feel you have something of value to offer. Of course, as you say, it's not for everyone and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Best of luck with it
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Thank you for the kind words and compliments, Paul.

By the Course not being for everyone, I mean that people must know what they are getting themselves into. That is why I wrote these long articles:

https://100percentastrology.wordpress.c ... -one-soon/

https://100percentastrology.wordpress.c ... on-course/

My warnings are pointed especially towards practitioners of the modern branch. If someone has it ingrained in their mind that Astrology is mostly about using planetary aspects and Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, etc, then they will have an astrological existential crisis with my material.

In order to have any success with the Course, such people will have to be mentally ready to seriously reexamine their astrological foundations. It is a process that takes time. Modern practitioners need to be open to the possibility that Astrology can actually be taught in a systematic, hierarchical and logical manner which does not have to depend on any intuition.

It is the student that does the whole rectification. The astrological software simply does the calculations and nothing more.

As I said, the Course requires a lot of work; it is demanding but ultimately very gratifying. The knowledge gained from Zagata' 24 Hour Rectification Course once mastered can be used for the native's whole life. It will also allow the student to rectify charts of some of their favourite historical or contemporary figures (provided there is enough information on them of course).

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that as far as the rectification challenge is concerned, skyrack told me he needs 2-3 days to fill out the document I sent him. As of today, the 3 days have passed, and 2 more weeks in addition, without any contact whatsoever from him.

In the mean time, my copy of the small book - Seneca On the Shortness of Life arrived and I am finding it extremely useful. As the author says (paraphrase): people are not willing to share their money and are guarding their private property, but when it comes to wasting time they are spendthrift with the only thing they should be greedy with.

As a result, I will not deal with skyrack and from now will only be considering taking the rectification challenge and spending days of my own time when the time of the nativity in question is recorded in a birth certificate or some other reliable document. Of course, the other condition stays as well: the time cannot be a round, half or quarter hour.

My thanks to Skyscript, and if anyone has questions concerning the Course they are welcome to ask them here or in my blog.