Zagata?s 24 Hour Astrology Rectification Course

I am happy to present Zagata?s 24 Hour Astrology Rectification Course. It is the first complete Western rectification course.

It teaches Ancient (Western) Astrology and thus has no modern planets, asteroids, techniques, etc.

The Course is divided into 2 parts: the theoretical one - which has examines philosophical issues - and the practical one.

There are 2 comprehensive tests on the fundamental astrological building blocks so that students can test their level and understanding before they are shown the rectification methodology, which is exemplified in detail in 10 rectified nativities.

After each nativity there is a rectification exercise for the student.

The Course contains about 500 pages of written material alone. With all the calculated charts, which are separate, it comes to over 700 pages.

The Course is demanding and challenging. It provides knowledge and insights which have never before been unified and ordered in such a manner. All of these are geared towards rectification from an unknown time of birth.

Out of the 10 nativities, 9 are without any time of birth and one is DD ? dirty data. I also share some incredible interconnections I have discovered in my study and practice of the Four Pillars of Destiny branch of Chinese Astrology which are extremely revealing and confirm where one must focus in the rectification process.

The Course also has final exam where students get to rectify a nativity without a time of birth to within 10-15 minutes. The exam is optional, though recommended.

If you wish to know, here is the announcing article from my blog:

https://100percentastrology.wordpress.c ... on-course/

take a screenshotcertificity.com

If you have any questions, write them here or in the link above. Thank you.
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/

Hi Vasanth,

To do that means I would have to publicly disclose the method. None of the astrological Courses I have taken, or know of, offer to do that. This is not a book or a lecture that can offer some preview or pdf. It is the most comprehensive and systematized astrological methodology I have ever come across. It is, as I wrote, 100 percent Astrology and no psychology or external belief systems.

However, as mine is the first 24 hour rectification Course in the western world, I am willing to take a test. I will be using the System which I myself use and have actually included and exemplified in the Course.

If you or someone else that is interested have a chart of a native with an accurate time of birth (which means it largely cannot be a round, half or quarter hour) and with plenty of information about that native, what I can offer to do is rectify their chart by starting from scratch/no time of birth provided.

In this way I won't be providing the methodology taught in the Course but only the final result, and everyone will see it and draw their conclusions.

You don't need to send me information on that native. I will send a text file that needs to be filled.

My one condition for a test is that the one having the actual correct time of birth must send it before seeing my final result.
In other words, I will be working blind, and the native having the time of birth will also have no control over changing the final result.

There are a few ways this can be done. They can send the time of birth with a password protected file and give me the password once I send my final result. Or they can send me the actual time of birth in a file by email (through a free website, it lasts for 7 days) and they will be notified by email the moment I download their file. In this way, one has no chance of not playing fair and finding out the result prematurely by downloading the file earlier, because the other will be notified immediately should this occur.

Rectification without any time of birth is, of course, the most time consuming and difficult of all, so I will have to devote plenty of time for working on the chart. Allow for 7 days.

Homo_Ludens,

My Course obviously struck a nerve in you so much so that you set aside some of your time to register at this wonderful forum, so that you can specifically contribute to the topic with your very first post.

I have been a member of the Skyscript forum for more than 5 years and everyone can check my posts as well as my blog and see my level.

Who are you? What is your level of knowledge? Why should I take anything you say seriously?

How you feel about things or concepts is completely irrelevant.
That there are strong similarities between Ancient Western and Chinese (and Indian) Astrology is obvious to anyone who has spent sufficient time in studying these branches.

It is plainly written, twice at least, that Zagata's 24 Hour Astrology Rectification Course is not for everyone and that it differs from the others in a number of fundamental ways.

Look man, I'm not against you and your reputation here or anywhere, lets suppose you're the greatest astrologer on the planet, 1650 box for your rectification of unknown modus operandi and Chinese astrology above all would be enough to shake that reputation fundamentally :brows

Hi Zagata,

Thanks for making your position clear.
I am not interested in providing a test, it's up to others if they wish so.

What I would suggest is at least provide some sample contents, which may focus on certain concepts instead of the methodology itself; this way the course buyer has some idea of what he is going to get.
Other than that, people could rely on testimonials by others who had already bought the course.

Vasanth

Hi Vasanth,

Your points are valid, so I will examine them.

The Course has a theoretical and historical part, there is a philosophical part, and then comes the second part which is the practical one, where students have to pass two very comprehensive tests before get to see the System explained. I expect the majority of students, particularly those who come from the modern branch, to fail at least one of the tests, namely on the significations of the planets. Without thoroughly knowing what the planets mean, as well as what they don?t mean, it makes it almost impossible to do 24 hour rectification. The students will have to keep taking the tests until they get to at least 90% accuracy.

After all the theoretical parts of the System are presented, the 10 rectified nativities follow, and there is an exercise after each rectified chart.

The charts in the rectification exercises are with known times of birth and it is there that the students get to practise the methodology and see its efficacy. In other words, rather than seeing it only on charts with date and no time, and thus potentially having doubts about its effectiveness, they get to see for themselves how powerful the System is on charts where the time of birth is known for a fact, only they won?t know the time of birth while doing the exercises. It, along with the delineations, is given on the pages that follow.

The above covered the contents of the Course. In terms of concepts, by far the most important ones are what I call The Four Fundamental Principles of (Natal) Astrology. They are so much so crucial that they are present not just in any tradition of Western Astrology, but in Chinese and Indian Astrology. As I said, you will not find them ordered or named in such a way, although they are present in virtually every author.

I will share parts of the 4th one. It is (what I call) The Principle of Sect/Division and of Light. It states that charts are divided into diurnal or nocturnal ones. Finding out the sect of the chart is extremely important. Not only does it help reject the other half of the time period within the date of birth, but it allows one to calculate some crucial Lots.

It also states that natal charts fall into different categories. This has to do not just with the eminence of the chart, but the type of chart the native has. All of this is, of course, oriented towards rectification.

For example, one of the rectified nativities in the Course belongs to a world famous athlete who had hundreds of millions, but spent them all and had to declare bankruptcy. That native has had 3 marriages, dozens of lovers, many children, lived in extreme luxury, etc, etc.

Another native whose chart I have rectified from scratch, while somewhat known, has had 1 marriage (I could not even find and confirm about a single other relationship), has so far had no children, has adopted an elephant, and works hard in campaigns of helping victims of domestic violence.

Now, the 4th Principle states that one cannot approach the rectification of these two charts in the same way. They belong to different categories, both in terms of eminence and in terms of accidents. As a result of that, the focus on the chart is different.
One can find parts of this knowledge in Dorotheus (1st century CE), Valens (2nd century CE), Firmicus (4th century), Umar (8th century), etc.

One may wonder what happens if the sect of the chart cannot be determined, at least at the beginning. Likewise, what if two charts fall in the same category, both in terms of eminence and types of lives?

Well, as I explained in the announcing article, the methodology I teach has fail-safes. In fact, there are charts in the Course where the sect of the chart could not be determined at the beginning. Also, some of the charts belong to actors and actresses. The fail-safe allows you the use another approach to narrow down the period of birth.

Again, one may say, what if that other approach does not work in a given nativity? Well, there are at least 2 rectified charts in the Course where this second approach is not helpful either. Is there a second fail-safe? Yes, there is, and it is explained and exemplified in the Course.

As far as what the fail-safes are based on, they are derived from the other 3 Fundamental Principles of Astrology.

I will also say that it is not enough that one learns these 4 Principles. They must know the 3 ways of entering a given nativity. They must know the differences between the two overall approaches to chart reading: the one used by the Hellenistic and Perso-Arabic authors and the one used by the Medieval European authors. Each of them has its strengths and weaknesses, but ultimately each is incomplete. It is only when one knows how to merge and order them that they can have the best of both worlds. After this is done, one must apply it for rectification. All of this is taught in the Course.

I also want to stress that the historical and theoretical part does not focus on the names of the ancient authors and their biographies, but on the systematization of the astrological knowledge and the different approaches of its application. Again, the approach I teach is oriented towards getting concrete practical results. Those that are interested in getting names and dates can find a few recommended books in the bibliography.

Those who choose my Course will get information and insights presented in such a holistic and unified manner that cannot be found anywhere. After all, virtually not a single one of the ancient authors dealt with 24 hour rectification in a manner that I have found useful.

Not just that, but once having the big picture perception, and continuously applying it on actual charts, the students will be able to immediately find the weak spots of any system of rectification.

Lastly, as it is 100 percent Astrology, the Course is realistic. Just as some things in life are not attainable, not all charts are open to rectification from scratch given the available information on them. They, like some particular walnuts/nuts, are not worth cracking, even though they may appear to be on the outside.

Hi Zagata,

I have PMd you a birth date and coordinates.

I will send password protected file with birthtime soon.

If you can send me your questionnaire, I will deal with that.

Skyrack

Hi skyrack,

I saw your PM. You have provided no information whatsoever. Was daylight savings time in effect then? You have given me coordinates and not the name of the country.

Does this man or woman have a birth certificate where the time of birth is written and it is not a full, half or quarter hour? If they don't, how do you know their time of birth is accurate? How can you vouch for the accuracy of the chart? Have you ever worked with it?

Daylight saving was in place. UK is the country.

The time of birth was midwife recorded but birth certificate does not record birth times.

The chart seems accurate to me.

Does that help?