parliamentary elections

I have a horary I'm stuck with: a friend, member of the Parliament, asked me whether there would be early parliamentary elections that would end sooner his 4 years parliamentary mandate which began in December 2004. His retirement would come earlier in this case.

Chart data: May 19, 2005, 5:32 pm EED (2:32 pm GMT), 24e45, 46n25 (ASC 22.29 Libra)

I'm unsure how to assign the houses: I know the Parliament is represented in the 11th, but the elections ?! Any ideas?

considerations

Well, I got the same ASC, even if I had not the city and was not sure of time, so I guess we have the same chart :-)

Why would be any early elections ? Is the possibility of judgement or criminal charges ? I am asking because moon is in 12th....

As ruler of 11th is going 8th. Sun, co-ruler of 10th is in 8th. And as Saturn ruler of the 4th (ending of your friend?s term ?) is in 10th, I wouldn?t be surprised if goverment is already thinking about calling ellections.

Parliament seems to be afflicted by enemies and money issues.
Y

Thanks, Yuzuru, for your reply.
We were driving through a village at the moment when the question was asked and the coordinates are approximated from those of the closest towns.
yuzuru wrote:Why would be any early elections ?
Well, the political situation in Romania is a little unstable as it's been for a while, the opposition always wants early elections so that they may accede to power.
On the other hand, the governement's political support in the parliament is weak, the opposition holds more chairs in the parliament. The political alliance in power won the Presidency and therefore the right to appoint the Prime Minister and the members of the governement. So, their interest is to improve their representation in the parliament.
Seems like everybody wants early elections, but these are little likely to happen as the country is set to join the EU in 2007 and the early elections might interfere with this.
The querent's concern when asking the question was personal, related with both his retirement (Saturn about to conjunct the MC) and the money he receives (Moon and Jupiter in the turned 2nd from the 11th). There is a mutual reception between Venus (querent) and Mercury (parliament). Also, Spica is close to the Ascendant, so I think everything will turn for the best for the querent, but I wonder.
The chart is expected to say if there will be early elections and if so, when will they take place.

Oh, something else that I forgot to tell in my previous message: the querent has indirectly received an assassination threat and is concerned with that too. So, there is an issue of hidden enemies and this explains the 12th house Moon.