I wonder about the status of antiscions and contrascions, generally: they describe a latent situation, but what timing status they indicate? That of a long-term condition or the opposite?

You had described Sun as nearly ''void of course'' so ''there would be no significant changes to my condition''.
I understand that there are of course as you said other indications in the chart that shows TIMING as mutability of Venus Pisces that prefigures the frequency of my malaise.
The timing (duration/frequency/instantaneity) of an antiscion/contrascion is rather to extracted by the planets' houses it connects?
In other words has an antiscion/contrascion or parallel/contraparallel TIMING STATUS on theis own??
I hope you get my point, as I have no better words to express it!!

Always grateful Felippe!
aelia

Hi Aelia,
aelia wrote:I wonder about the status of antiscions and contrascions, generally: they describe a latent situation
Not sure what you mean by "latent". Antiscia, if they describe anything, it is something hidden, unseen, or difficult to detect, under the surface or behind the scenes. Often that can be disregarded. Antiscion is simply a second location for a planet.
aelia wrote:but what timing status they indicate? That of a long-term condition or the opposite?
They do not indicate any timing factor.
aelia wrote:You had described Sun as nearly ''void of course'' so ''there would be no significant changes to my condition''.
Correct. Nothing getting worse or better. There is no disease to get worse or better. The only thing that will make you worse is if you begin to worry and get stressed again. And of course, also if you take harmful medicines.
aelia wrote:The timing (duration/frequency/instantaneity) of an antiscion/contrascion is rather to extracted by the planets' houses it connects?
The sign Venus is in shows the mode of the problem. Mutable.

Future timing or duration are measured by planetary movement and the presence or absence of applying aspects. The qualities of those movements and aspects determine the prognosis. Frequency or mode are given solely by the sign the planet that represents the humoral cause is in (Venus here). Antiscion/contrascion have no particular impications on that apart from the fact that they may provide an aspect to be evaluated.
aelia wrote:In other words has an antiscion/contrascion or parallel/contraparallel TIMING STATUS on theis own??
No timing status of their own.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net