I have looked in the past at Jupiter going direct. For 2016, the only really significant thing that I can find is that the French riots erupted on that day.

Also, people seem to be more vocal in arguing against EU policy.

Both these could clearly apply.

When this specific retrograde cycle was going retrograde there was enthusiasm that turned out to be false about Stoke and UKIP (so will this have brought realism to UKIP?) and there was a lot regarding feminism.

Jupiter in Libra will likely sift through the whole feminism thing. As in we have had the Wonder Woman cinema stuff in this retrograde period.

(Later edit 4th June... UKIP, could be a big surprise, I've started to put it together now (the astrology came first) but if Craig McKinley was arrested for his overspending in the campaign, it is likely that other Conservatives and even possibly Labour will not repeat that mistake. This means UKIP stands a lot more of a chance and polls such as these: https://order-order.com/2017/06/03/satu ... one-place/ (all of them included) are forecasting UKIP with four or five seats. This has gone basically unnoticed by the commentators but UKIP have only ever had two seats and one of those was someone committed to sabotaging the party (which Douglas Carswell has now admitted). Five UKIP MP's in the House of Commons will really shake things up.)

Rocko said: "on the 8th we get a tough aspect between the Sun and r.Pluto via an inconjunction. That can be very stressful and has serious issues as it is between the big themes in our Lives."

I think a peg-and-hole analogy can be useful for understanding inconjuncts. If we think of the easy aspects as the two planets complementing each other, like a peg and hole, and the hard aspects as conflicting, like two pegs trying to occupy the same space, then the inconjunct and semi-sextile are perhaps more like two holes coming together ? there's no direct engagement between them. From that perspective, they're perhaps only important when there's a third planet activating them: each one then experiences the third planet as being modified by something that it cannot see directly.

You mention June 8th being a re-activation of 8th March 2016. There's also a potent resonance in Jupiter turning direct, the next day, aspecting the April 2014 Grand Cross (Jupiter/Pluto square Mars/Uranus), and then Neptune turning retrograde, a week later, also aspecting that configuration (though more loosely).

With those two stationing, inconjunct each other, during the week following the ballot, I'm wondering if the YouGov poll pointing to a hung Parliament may have it right (though that poll is an outlier, and assumes that young people will turn out in much greater numbers than they have in the past). I'd say an atmosphere of uncertainty and confusion during that post-ballot period looks quite likely.

But, looking at secondary progressions of the UK 1801 chart, I think the outcome of the election is less interesting than what's going to happen over the next three or four years. Over the next eighteen months, Mercury retrograde will square Neptune, conjunct Jupiter, semi-square Uranus and conjunct Sun, and Jupiter will square Neptune. In July 2019, Sun will semi-square Uranus then, in 2020, it will square Neptune and conjunct Jupiter, while Venus squares Uranus, ingresses into Cancer and sesquiquadrates Neptune (all progressed to progressed).

I'm hoping that heralds the country finally getting to grips with the flaws in our constitution but that might be wishful thinking. Whatever way it manifests, I think we're still only in the early stages of some interesting times.

Thanks to Malcolm and Pheonix####,

It is time we made some concrete predictions isn't it. Javed made his then did a runner.

Secondary Progressions are where's it is at isn't it. But you need to get the correct natal chart. Then a lot of work and then gently turn it as the years progress.

Horary also excellent if you can be honest.

My very High Level Rolling Mundane analysis is the least accurate but I enjoy it.

And it does show a deteriorating situation now, especially once The Node separates from Uranus trine today around 8.30am. This has been a curse for me as we've had two Saturn Uranus type trines now for months. Very strong.

The Node is said to be like Saturn. Unless you've read a book where it is said to be like planet X, or another where it is said to be like planet Y ....

A lot of -VEs towards the end of the week and into next. The all important Eclipse reactivation that really can produce a Cat Out of the Bag .

I think Mark showed that an old Eclipse might have been reactivated around the time of the Referendum Vote.

I'm yet to see a successful way of modelling old Eclipses. But once I've done so I'll be invading Poland and the rest of the World .. And expecting Eternal Life.

Eclipses are a bit like Land Mines. They get laid down and then they get reactivated months later by the Sun, or Mars, or Jupiter, or Saturn etc. This can go on and on for years, but generally I feel for about two years in General Mundane work.

Apple launched their I-Pad on a very +VE Eclipse and a year later when the Sun returned to the Eclipse Point they announced massive sales figures. The Share Price shot up about 20%.

Can't add much more.

H

Malcolm Ramsey said:
But, looking at secondary progressions of the UK 1801 chart, I think the outcome of the election is less interesting than what's going to happen over the next three or four years.
This is what I believe. In my 4 year analysis the Uk chart showed a bit of excitement March-May but the rest of 2017 is not that noteworthy. 2018-2020 is much more so. I have "changes" relating to Royal family coming 2019-20 (which could of course, alternatively, be a constitutional crisis where the monarchy has to interfere).

Even so I am not sure UK is where the real action is over the period compared to some other nations.....
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Having said that, I thought I'd take a look at the 1801 chart.

It is certainly very active, (especially transits to progressions) although with Brexit and the attacks, it is difficul to separate other events from election ones.

I note that the progressed Venus, progressed Moon conjunction is being activated by a sextile transiting Uranus and the opposition to retrograde transiting Saturn. Which seems to sum up the general situation. Although the moon is separating from Venus, which suggests reducing power both will reactivate the Uranus sextile which suggests a win for May.

But more interesting for election day is the fact that the transiting Sun is exactly conjoining the progressed Ascendant which is opposite the chart's natal Mercury.

On Friday the moon will reach that Mercury, so the full moon will be sitting on the progressed Descendant/Ascendant axis and the country's Mercury.

It is obviously highly significant, but how I can't really interpret. A full moon plus Gemini and Mercury suggest a country divided.

So no clear conclusion jumps out.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

I was wrong on that earlier thing where I said that the polls have UKIP on five seats... That would be five points and no seats. But I didn't correct it because I was under the impression that nobody was paying attention.

Conservatives 401
Labour 213
SNP 46
Lib Dem 18
UKIP 2
Green 0
Other 20

I have found nothing interesting on previous Jupiter directs. I do think the EU will be an immediate theme (moon - Saturn) and feminism and Islamic terror/ Trump travel ban will be the theme for the week after the election. (Themes at the beginning of this retrograde cycle!)

Just to remind Folks that we get a reactivation of the destructive 8th Mar Total Eclipse 2016.

Also using the 1927 UK Chart that falls on the UK's natal but intercepted Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd.

We should look back at the 8th March 2016 or the days running up to see what happened in the UK.

I'm NOT going to pretend I know what it means but you'd feel that something very joyous might happen, or as it is intercepted, might try to happen.

You then need to think where that power might be felt.

I think the interception is very problematic as whatever wishes to be expressed may struggle.

Certainly points to serious disharmony in the UK's 3rd House.

H

I don't mean to be too direct here but why do people not just state what they think will happen?

Where are your Leo, Aries or Sagittarius aspects? What does it matter if you're wrong on this completely anonymous forum?

My previous estimate of Conservatives = +75 seats is very unlikely. Because there are only 75 swing seats and some of those will be currently held by the Cons... But am I going to die in a pool if ink black blood because I am wrong... No I'm not.

Secondly... Why is the 1927 England chart relevant? Astro.com has a 1801 one. I personally would think the current political cycles are shown by some period in 1952 after the second world war when the left really started moving and created the NHS etc. Plus taxation really got off the ground at this period.

Sun is over Corbyns Uranus in Gemini! Funny stuff! What do you make of that?

I also want to add one small non astrological factor here. When I searched for Mays chart to see if I could include anything interesting to the last post it came up "Theresa May human rights"

Theresa May is saying she's going to "rip up" the human rights act... Would that be the European Court of Human Rights that her party has pledged to stay part of until 2025?

I will not include any more about electoral strategy because it is not what this forum is about but I genuinely think she might be trying to throw this election.

amelia wrote:So no clear conclusion jumps out.
Well, that's certainly consistent with a hung parliament, which is what I'm expecting/hoping for. I suspect Theresa May will hang on as Prime Minister for a while, but I'll guess not much past the end of July when Neptune crosses back over her natal Mars (where it was when she called the election) just a few days after Sun/Mars conjoin her natal Uranus.

I'm interested in your comments about a possible constitutional crisis where the monarchy has to interfere. I wonder what you're reading that from?

There are one or two fairly obvious triggers for a constitutional crisis (Scotland voting for independence perhaps, or maybe a hung parliament being unable to provide functioning government) but there's also a less obvious possibility which might come through the constitutional validity of the Brexit decision being questioned (perhaps at the end of next week, when Neptune turns retrograde).

As things stand, politically, I don't really see any likelihood of the monarchy interfering. But a constitutional crisis could open the way for various reforms, including perhaps the constitutional status of the monarchy. One of the arguments I've been making, for several years, is that the monarch's lack of a democratic mandate creates a void at the heart of government and I've advocated reforms which would provide one (albeit a passive one) so that she or he could properly oversee the whole system. I wonder if the astrological indications you're seeing might be consistent with a change like that?

Hi Pheonix,

Yeh I am with you in terms of now it is time to make some Judgement Calls.

My Rolling Mundane Analysis tends more to give the back ground and the Eclipse Reactivation does change things big times.

We did get a big change in the UK in 1922 I think when the Irish Free State escaped us. So any good natal chart of the UK would have to be after that.

I'd say it is significant that the Eclipse falls close to the UK's natal Jupiter sitting in intercepted Pisces. A look back to 8th Mar 2016 did bring up that as a Budget Day so that is a significant day each year.

Will the reactivation blow the whole thing wide open ? It'd be nice to think so.

Certainly things should be deteriorating now.

Sorry I can't make a call. Perhaps it is too personal or emotive for me. I didn't see the Tory win in 2015 NOR the Leave Win in 2016. NOR Trump"s win. Macron"s win Yes.

Er? Um?

Where's Mark when you need him?

H

Rocko wrote:Hi Pheonix,

Yeh I am with you in terms of now it is time to make some Judgement Calls.

Sorry I can't make a call. Perhaps it is too personal or emotive for me. I didn't see the Tory win in 2015 NOR the Leave Win in 2016. NOR Trump"s win. Macron"s win Yes.

Er? Um?

Where's Mark when you need him?

H
Well, thanks for the response. Strange, I though Leave and Trump were pretty obvious, I had a friend i advised on these and he gained a lot of money on them both (But I don't gamble).

I still think, and it has basically been proven (i.e. expenses scandal), that the 2015 election was rigged.

There is a strange pattern of lightning strikes showing things in the future. Such as when lightning hit the top of the One world Trade Centre and the stock market topped a month later and did not come back up for another year. When Lightning struck the top of the Vatican on the last Pope's resignation and many more. There was recently one in Kent. I.e. Nigel Farage's constituency.
Malcolm Ramsay wrote:
amelia wrote:So no clear conclusion jumps out.
Well, that's certainly consistent with a hung parliament, which is what I'm expecting/hoping for. I suspect Theresa May will hang on as Prime Minister for a while, but I'll guess not much past the end of July when Neptune crosses back over her natal Mars (where it was when she called the election) just a few days after Sun/Mars conjoin her natal Uranus.

There are one or two fairly obvious triggers for a constitutional crisis (Scotland voting for independence perhaps, or maybe a hung parliament being unable to provide functioning government) but there's also a less obvious possibility which might come through the constitutional validity of the Brexit decision being questioned (perhaps at the end of next week, when Neptune turns retrograde).
So it's nice we get at least one prediction. Hung Parliament
:D

I don't know why Neptune would effect the Brexit decision personally because Brexit seems to have been pushed by Uranus in my understanding. Unless of course Neptune was revealing a hidden tendency that was already there. Neptune is hardly energetic like Mars, Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter etc. At least in my understanding.

Neptune changes are more likely to effect the new age and conspiracy community.