Another question of interpretation

If you were doing a horary involving romance, etc. How could you tell if the person you were inquiring about might be married? would it have to be part of the question, or might it show up without you asking, as in, gee the person you are interested in is not available, look elsewhere... it occured to me because a woman asked a friend of mine about a man not long ago, whom I thought was married, turned out I was right, and I couldn't figure out how to tell with a chart.... of course she is always falling for unavailable men, so I wasn't surprised at lack of connection between their significators in the chart, just didn't know how, where or if the other would show up???

Granny

It is not so difficult to see if the quesited has another person... it never occured to me the specific case of the quesited being married... but honest, I don?t see such a big difference:

if you are seeing a person, and this person is seeing another one, what is the big difference if they are married ? if you are willing to see him despite the fact that he is involved, you are already in a big mess, the marriage is just a bonus !

But maybe the 9th house of cerimonies could give a hint, but the question probably would have to be very specific: "is he married to this person ?" or something like that.

Yuzuru

Oh she wasn't really interested in seeing a married person, she dropped the silliness when she found out, I was just hoping to see something in the chart to point to and say," see, he's married drop it." The person in question I dont think really wants to see anyone, just wants to be in love for the romantic idea of it.

Granny

Another person?

In listening to Lee Lehman's relationship horaries CD's, she says that when a significator is with another planet, (other than the querent's significator), it indicates another person.

So maybe you could look at the chart and see if the quesited's significator is conjunct (or with) another planet.