How to predict Same Significators/ Outer Planets/Fixed Stars

Hello forum,

I need some guidance with interpreting outer planets, and fixed stars, and with reading charts when the significators are the same for the houses relavant to the question.

I have two charts showing my questions.

The 1st chart is " Will the trial of 30th. march be on my behalf ? Will the report be on my behalf ? "

http://i64.tinypic.com/28ho9s2.jpg

The case is about custody, and was opened by ex husband. Report was written by the psychologist and the pedaguage after interviews with both parents and kids. Report was delivered to the judge and to the lawyers at the trial, not before.

Report concluded that there was no need to change the custody from mother to father as the core of the problem was different approaches of both parents to rising kids and. In that trial my lawyer said to judge that we had evidences for X's totally lying about me in his last letter to courts. After that, judge said to X that she expected him and me to become in peace before commencing trial. My lawyer said to me that this was to say judge would keep the custody as it was.

This time I read the chart accuretely i.e. Both report and the trial wld be on my behalf, but still with some dissapointments. However, I am weak in below points.

I could not - and still can not - predict Uranus's conjucting MC, and mercury's conjuction to Uranus. ? Saturn , L7, also trines Uranus. What does so prominent Uranus signify/tell in this chart ?

By the time, I erected the chart I did not add any fixed starts. Yesterday, I noticed Spica was just partile conjuction IC, Vertex.
How do you think this Spica helped me with the outcome?
What wld. Be the outcome if Spica did not conjuct IC. ?
- Is the" help" from Spica something visible on the chart or is it something that affects the outcome happily like miracle without being visible when looked.

- How much orb shd be given to fixed stars ?
- Shd. any consideration to be taken if fixed starts on the house cusps, when the significator of the question or person in that specific house, but not conjucting the significator ? Say L7 in the 5th in Sag, and the 5th. house cusp conjucts Antares , but does not conjuct L7

---
And the 2nd chart " How will the court end? Will I have the custody? "

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ns2zih.jpg

L1, the querent -me, and L10, judge, are both Mercury and L7, X, and L4,vertex, are both Jupiter rx.

- What shd I consider when the same signifactor represent both the querent and the house ruler in question ? Shd only Moon signify the querent in such cases ?
- What to do when a planet signifies both quisted and matter in question i.e. L4 and L7 in this chart.
- Is there a house for custody and/ or if L5 is relevant to the question ?
- And True Node. Is it allowed to add 5 degree rule to True Node ? If yes, the outcome will be beneficial to me, if not then I think TN there is only expanding my grief or sadness .
- If TN is to be considered in the 1st, will it be still beneficial when TN's dispositor is afflicted - as it is in this chart .

I am in doubt that I raised the question correctly. I already have the custody on my own - not even shared custody. So, I think I shd have asked - Will X have the custody ? Re-looking at the chart, I might even subconsciously think that if he would give up the court, as I have always found it weird for him to want custody so that he wld. One day give up that case.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Breeze

Hi Breeze,

I am assuming these are court charts with a verdict.

CHART 1
Verdict is Venus, L4. Sun conjoins Venus and Moon Tol Sun to Venus = verdict is on the Sun's behalf.

But the Sun is in Venus' detriment = the Sun is unhappy about something in the Verdict.

Uranus empasizes separation, ending, splitting, removal. That is the theme.

Spica shows the verdict could be worse.

CHART 2
Legal system = the Moon, because Mercury is L1 we take the ruler of the next sign from the 10th. The Verdict is Saturn (same thing regarding house 4).

The Moon favors Jupiter.

The answer is almost the same as in chart 1. Aspect and negative reception.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi Felipe

I did not know any of these, thanks so much.

Both charts are related to custody case we already spoke back in late 2016 in this forum.

The 1st chart is for the 3rd. Trial/ session of the court of 30th March which was beneficial to me.

2nd chart is to find out how the court will end i.e. Will kids stay with me - underlying question if he will have the custody / if he will give up the court ?

So, despite the fact that the 3rd trial was beneficial to me - despite the fact that judge implied I wld. Have the kids - X will have the custody and the kids ?

Is it because Uranus is so prominent on MC in the 1st chart - to tell me that kids are going ? Although the chart is for a past specific date , is Uranus in work ?
Last edited by Breeze on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breeze

I'm confused:

Was there a real trial with a verdict on the 30th? Or just a preliminary hearing with no verdict?

Is there a real trial coming up? Is the verdict of the trial what you are asking about in the 2nd chart?

If you are not sure then it is better to disregard this chart because it just makes you nervous and we cannot interpret it.

I use 2.5 degrees max orb for fixed stars or outer planets.

Uranus on the MC may simply mean that the judge is thinking of dismissing the case.

We can add stars and outer planets to see the nuances. But the answer is with the inner planets; but we need to first understand the real question and apply the correct technique.
--
Felipe Oliveira

Hi Felipe,

Sorry for the confussion I caused. As I am not a native to English, and looking up in dictionary, it seems I cld. Not describe the sitiutation in a proper way. Sometimes, I am lacking with the terms in daily life.

After your reading your latest post;

- Uranus on MC - I took its absolute meaning - separation. . I never thought of it as dismissing of the case. As my astrologer said once " Poor knowladge of astrology wld. make harm " . Uranus as "dismissing the case" really fits what judge said at the trial of 30th March.

- Trial of 30th March, just as you say - preliminary hearing without a real verdict. I thought there is always a verdict with each trial. However, now I understand that Verdict is what judge has to say at the end of court - his/ her final desicion after all trials are completed.

I have noted all your comments with the fixed starts. I was so surprised to see Spica cld. Make verdict worse. I did not know this at all. What exactly makes Spica a benefic or malefic ?

With regards to 2nd chart - You are 100% right that we first need to understand the real question i.e. What are we going to be predicting if we do not know the real question. I will think about it.

Thanks so much again
Breeze

Hi Breeze,

Comments below:
Breeze wrote: Uranus (and stars)
They are most of the times secondary to the inner planet interpretation. After you get the message from the inner planets we can look at the outer planets and stars for nuance. Often we can disregard them altogether. But when they are meaningful they are right on. And there is a handful of charts where their testimonies are of equal weight as the inner planets.
Breeze wrote:I have noted all your comments with the fixed starts. I was so surprised to see Spica cld. Make verdict worse. I did not know this at all. What exactly makes Spica a benefic or malefic ?
That was unclear wording on my part. What I meant was that, since the verdict was good for you, Spica was echoing that. It usually has the connotation that all will be well with the subject matter regardless of any problems that may be present. Spica is a happy star.

Best,
--
Felipe Oliveira

Hi Felipe,

If you ever read this and if you ever have time to reply me, cld. you pls. tell me if antiscion of fixed stars with planets something to consider in chart readings ? If yes, do you give them also 2.5 degree of orb ?

I have noticed that in one of my charts, Mercury rx at Taurus 0.15 is returning light of L1 to L7. Mercury rx conjucts Regulus' antiscion. Is this to say that Mercury is so beneficial ? Is this conjuction to say that Regulus is echoing Mercury's success with bringing L1 and L7 back together ( just like Spica is echoing verdict was beneficial to me in above chart ?)
Breeze

Breeze wrote:if antiscion of fixed stars with planets something to consider in chart readings ? If yes, do you give them also 2.5 degree of orb ?
It may give a hint of something, but it is not a strong testimoy. I never put too much weight on planet antiscion on fixed stars, if at all. Yes, same orb.

Also, for the major stars I use a wider orb of up to 3.5 degrees for conjunctions and oppositions. This is something I learned over the years.
Breeze wrote:I have noticed that in one of my charts, Mercury rx at Taurus 0.15 is returning light of L1 to L7. Mercury rx conjucts Regulus' antiscion. Is this to say that Mercury is so beneficial ?
ALWAYS read against the CONTEXT. Make a poster of this phrase and hang on your wall in front of your bed so that you read it every morning when you wake up! :-)

Regulus is good for certain things, like material benefits. In relationship charts, for example, it means nothing 99.999% of the times.

Also, suppose the chart is about a thief who stole your money and L7 is on Regulus. Then Regulus is good for the thief, not for you.
--
Felipe Oliveira

Noted your comments with thanks, Felipe.

Above mentioned chart is not about a love interest or about a thief:) It's about my business, and I am now clear that I shd. not expect help from Regulus' antiscion:)

Thx again
Breeze

Hello forum,

With regards to 2nd chart in my 1st post for the question of " How will the court end ? Will I have the custody ", the outcome is " judge dismissed the case " in the last trial on the 23th. May (yesterday) :D

Despite the fact that, " decision with reasons" ( I have looked up from dictionary so I do not know if it is the correct term , I mean the document raised by judge saying why she dismissed the case ) will be released by 2 weeks, there is nothing at my end making me sad, and favorating ex at this point.

However, looking at actual life, Moon favorating ex cld. Be that judge saved him from such a big responsibility of raising kids ( he is reluctant spending extra one hour with children ), and my reverse reception cld. Be that I wished judge wld. decide he shd. Be spending more time with children - if these two ever count ?

Below is the chart, I cast on the day of last trial asking " Wld. Judge dismiss the case today ?". Unfortunately, I can not predict what makes the outcome yes for that chart. I am attaching it only for members studying timing on horaries.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2e2otg9.jpg

Felipe - Thx again for your all time and help for that chart. The most important thing I learnt from this chart is that , as I said before "Little knowladge of astrology wld. Harm" :-? This Uranus shocking me when I read your post :lala
Breeze