Lost mobile phone

Lost mobile phone
Hi all, just would like to confirm something

Quested significator is Mars in the 7th. Lost item significator is in the 12th in Jupiter.

There is a moon significator of the 9th house coming to translate light from the querent to the item. Does that mean item will be found? And in what way?

Querent has tracked down the phone and it was confirmed to be stolen. It was almost moved between two places using the gps tracker but could not recover the phone before phone batt went flat.

Can I safely presume the phone stealer is represented by Pluto in the 3rd as it conjuncts the item.

Item was lost in a female toilet and querent has made a police report.
I know the phone went into bad hands because if it was good person, they probably wouldn't even take the phone.

Could someone help me regarding moon translating light? Does that mean all hope is not lost? Thank yih

The querent is Mars, and there is no aspect between Jupiter, lost mobile, and Mars.

I wld. Not predict Pluto as the stealer, but sorrow.

Moon is not translating Jupiter's light to Mars. So, I do not think mobile will be found.

Kind regards
Breeze

Thank u so much for replying. Much appreciated
Does that mean even if I personally go find that lady I also can't get it back?
Phone isn't expensive and can't sell for much it's an old phone, it's in the detriment of Mars, does this mean the phone is bad for querent or querent doesn't actually want the phone? But it contains a lot of important photos and contacts that were not stored in iCloud.

Can I safely deduce that stealer is a pretty older woman that works at a high floor building selling accessories or clothes?

What does it mean when moon translates light from querent to phone?

Some sources say lost item can also be signified by the moon, not sure how true it is. Then if moon will move towards Mars it means the phone can come back to querent?

What does Venus in Aries retro say about the stealer, is she a crook

Hi,

I do not understand what old woman you are talking about.

If this chart was mine, I wld. Forget about the phone.

Two weeks ago, I lost my mobile's cable. I cast the chart. No aspects no ToL. I bought a new cable. Old cable is still lost.

If Moon can be signified as a mobile, I do not know.

Hope you will find it.
Breeze

Thank u, Breeze.

Mobile phone is full of memories not all are stored in iCloud. Hope I get it back.

I got the significator as 7th house for the lady, and Venus is in the 5th retrograde. I have googled some sites and say that it means person is an older lady.

I wish I cld. Help you, but I really do not know if L7 is for the person who stole it.

I know how it feels like to get your mobile stolen :(Hope you will find it.
Breeze

Re: Lost mobile phone

spicav wrote:Lost mobile phone
Hi all, just would like to confirm something

Quested significator is Mars in the 7th. Lost item significator is in the 12th in Jupiter.

There is a moon significator of the 9th house coming to translate light from the querent to the item. Does that mean item will be found? And in what way?

Querent has tracked down the phone and it was confirmed to be stolen. It was almost moved between two places using the gps tracker but could not recover the phone before phone batt went flat.

Can I safely presume the phone stealer is represented by Pluto in the 3rd as it conjuncts the item.

Item was lost in a female toilet and querent has made a police report.
I know the phone went into bad hands because if it was good person, they probably wouldn't even take the phone.

Could someone help me regarding moon translating light? Does that mean all hope is not lost? Thank yih
Spicav

I realise you want your phone back because of the memories it contains and we all know how valuable they can be. These objects can be treasured far beyond their financial value.

Your posts keep asking us what things mean but that's not for us to say. The chart belongs to you since you're the one who cast it, so it's your responsibility to come up with an interpretation yourself and we can then chip in to discuss it with you, but your thoughts and interpretations are needed as the foundation of that process.

The horary forum is for committed students of horary who are seeking comments on things like the interpretations they've arrived at already, or specific points of technique that they'd like to discuss as part of their learning process.

I don't recommend typing queries into search engines and trying to apply them to your chart. That's not really how astrological interpretation works and will only confuse you further. It can lead you off in several different directions all at once, or lead you to jump to conclusions that fit your preconceptions in a situation you're quite close to and invested in.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly