Hello,

From the "Read this!" Menu, it is clearly stated it is not a fully functional freeware and only some features are available: it should have been stated in the first post of this thread:

?We are giving away - for free - a version of Omnicycles that includes many features, including the possibility of creating files that interact with Google Earth. Yet we are sure you will understand that the main module of Omnicycles - the one that will allow you to do an unlimited number of astrological graphs that will show you the tendencies of your future in many areas of your life - will not be free. To get an idea of the power of that module of the program, check out this free PDF file: Omnicycles Astrology Graphs?

Best regards,
Fran?ois
Regards,
François CARRIÈRE

Hi Fran?ois,

So sorry for taking so long to reply! For some reason, I haven't been getting notifications in my email when someone posted on this forum; for that reason, I thought there hadn't been any new posts since the last time I entered (end of March).

To answer your question: we'd be glad to give you a registration number. We had at first planned to only allow the making of graphs until Aug, 2018 (which I believe Omnicycles does now), but since then, we thought we'd might as well give the registration number to those who desire it. So if you (or anyone else) sends me the code number (found in the "Register" option of the main Omnicycles menu), I'll be glad to calculate your registration number for you.

At the moment, we are adding the possibility to "jump" in time from one date to the next, using any time interval you wish. I'll let the forum know when that new version is ready.

About the incomplete uninstall: I'll let Juanma (the programmer) know about that, and see what he says.

Enjoy your weekend!

Bye for now,

David Bolton
Co-creator of Omnicycles Software (now free!), designed to offer new ways of studying the chart. Download at: http://www.omnicycles.com/omnicycles.com.zip

Omnicycles

To MW,

Thanks for the moral support! (Sorry I took so long to reply, but I didn't realize there had been movement on this thread since I was last here.)

We'll see if we can perfect the "uninstall" feature; since we never completely install Omnicycles on our computers, we simply hadn't noticed!

To all:: Do check out the alternative coordinate systems Omnicycles now has to offer (Right Ascension, Prime Vertical, Horizon, and Zenith chart): they truly add new dimensions to natal chart work. (and I'd be interested in your opinions).

Have a good day...

David Bolton
Co-creator of Omnicycles Software (now free!), designed to offer new ways of studying the chart. Download at: http://www.omnicycles.com/omnicycles.com.zip