I think what John is doing is noting the asc degree every time a certain jockey/trainer combination wins.

Then, the next time that combination runs, if the race degree is similar to a previous race in which it won, full steam ahead!

Which is clever, because the race asc must be activating something in each of the Jockey/Trainer composite birth charts.

Great story, John.

Saturnhead is correct, at present I'm just noting when either the combination of Jockey/Trainer wins, or just a trainer or jockey, then noting the ascending degree.

It seems like a form of rectification, without needing to know the individual charts.

One place that lists some dates of birth is www,directoryoftheturf.com which lists jockeys, trainers and lots more.

I haven't got round to matching up the ascending degree with a natal chart, or combined charts of jockey/trainer but it is something I'd do in time. It would be interesting to see if there was a common theme as to what was being triggered in a natal chart to identify a winner.

I'm interested to know if it is the starting or finishing time that is relevant and the flat season is easier to consider, as I made reference to in another thread.

Another issue is whether jockeys or trainers take precedence over other trainers and jockeys at a particular degree, which I can do during this flat season.

All I know at the moment is that both Cheltenham and Aintree were successful so I'm encouraged enough to 'kick on'.