13:30 Cheltenham today

I used Addey method as well. And I make the significator the Aries MC. With mars in taurus in the 10th.

Messire des Obeaux. Lord of the Hops. Hops ruled by mars according to Rex Bills.

I also like DeDollar Man as a long shot.
Unfortunately, several other have claims!

MC in terms of mercury - could be room for a multi-bet.

Firstly, well done to ModWasp, another Tiger at the same race time as yesterday.

I was wondering should I quit whilst I am ahead!
Three suggestions as winners and a fourth highlighted also a winner, with some each ways. I've been told there was a modest profit for the second day.

Perhaps most pleasing, was that all methods came up with good results. Addey, Angles and Ascending Degree worked and, whilst subjective, several of the winning horses matched the Al-Kindi method.

Tomorrows suggestions to follow:

Cheltenham Thu 13.30

Addey 13 Scorpio sextile Pluto

Angles Mercury trine Asc <3, Asc moves to trine Venus, MC square Pluto (Flying Angel)?

Al-Kindi LH Jupiter Decan Jupiter. Jupiter aspects Saturn.
A lighter coloured horse compared to others in the race, legs darker than body, white mark on head. (Disko, Politologue and Flying Angel are all greys)

Asc fixed 7
Trainers: MullinsW/Walsh (Yorkhill)

Suggestion: Yorkhill, each way Flying Angel

Cheltenham Thu 14.10

Addey 25 Scorpio trine Sun <1 (Golden Doyen, Artic Gold)

Angles Uranus 9th <4 MC, Sun semi-sextile MC <1 (Isleofhopendreams, Impulsive Star)

Al-Kindi LH Jupiter, see previous race. At 14.14 Hour ruler changes to Mars, see next race.

Asc fixed 14
Trainers: GeorgeT/Heskin (Rocklander)

Suggestion: Rocklander each way (or any of the others above each way)

Cheltenham Thu 14.50

Addey 5 Sag trine Venus (Josses Hill)? or Venetia Williams female trainer ? Aso.

Angles Mars 9th <3 MC, Mercury semi sextile <2 MC, Jupiter sextile <1 Asc, Uranus trine Asc (Uxizandre or Sub Lieutenant)

Al-Kindi LH Mars Decan Mercury, Mercury derived 12th from Mars. Mars aspects Moon.
Mixture of silver and red/light chestnut, no distinctive markings. (Uxizandre and Alary are the chestnuts in the race)

Asc fixed 21
Trainers: MullinsW/Walsh (Un De Sceaux)

Suggestion Un De Sceaux or whichever chestnut horse fits the description best.

Cheltenham Thu 15.30

Addey 15 Sag semi sextile Pluto (Uknowwhatimeanharry was the saying by boxer Frank Bruno)? (Cole Harden or Snow Falcon)

Angles Saturn trine Asc <1, Pluto trine MC

Al-Kindi LH Sun Decan Mars, Mars in derived 2nd from Sun. Sun aspects Saturn.
Rusty colour, no strong markings. (Based on past results, a bay horse rather than a chestnut. The chestnut is Lil Rockerfeller)

Asc fixed 28
Trainers: MullinsW/Walsh (Nicholls Canyon)

Suggestion: Uknowwhatimeanharry, Nicholls Canyon each way

Cheltenham Thu 16.10

Addey 25 Sag square Sun <1 (Starchitect, King?s Odyssey, Diamond King)

Angles North Node conjunct Asc <3, Asc quincunx Mercury <1, Saturn quincunx MC <1, Asc separating from trine of Mars. (Thomas Crapper, Mad Jack Mytton)

Al-Kindi LH Sun, see previous race. Hour changes to Venus 16.12, see next race.

Asc mutable 5
Trainers: Hobbs/Johnson (Village Vic) (North Node WilliamsE/Wedge ? King?s Odyssey )

Suggestion: King?s Odyssey each way

My selections for Thursday:

2.10 - Golden Doyen - 1st aspect to ant 25.17 leo in 1st - NAP
2.10 - Arctic Gold
3.30 - Snow Falcon
4.10 - King's Odyssey

Thank you very much, John. It's interesting to see that we are finding the same selections.
Last edited by ModWasp on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verum e