Will he contact me again?

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. This is the first chart that I upload and I am intrigued with the whole process to and behind astrology.

Last week I broke up with my long-distance fianc?. The row took place because he was insensitive towards a hardship concerning my mother that I confided to him. In the year that we communicated with each other he said that he liked her, always spoke well of her and regularly asked me about her. So, I was taken aback when he asked me why I complained so much and ignored me.

This past six months have been hell and felt like he was somebody that I could share my issues with. Mind you I was growing exasperated with me waiting on him over promises that he made, but had yet to follow-up on. He seemed resolute on marrying me and aside from his shortcomings I thought he seemed like a good candidate (e.g. stable economic situation and a seemingly good person) for marriage as nobody is perfect.

Mind you, he and mom never had any disagreements or close interactions for that matter. The reason why I drew up this chart and uploaded it for interpretation is because my gut tells me that he will attempt to contact me in the future. Had he just "dissed" me I would have moved on, but I let him have it and called him the devil in his religion. If one believes in superstition then you could say that I cursed him though that was never my intention. I was angry and let it rip. Considering his religion's covenants (he is Muslim, I am Christian) I felt that it was appropriate to say that because parents (especially mothers) are very important.

I forgot to say where I was going with this question because I notice that the other members state that. Just to give you all a little background:

My former online love had proposed for us to get married and stay in the country where he is working until he could obtain an investor visa to North America. After I told him off, I do not see myself talking to him unless it is business. He is a business man and I could use some of his money in exchange for his a visa. Whatever tender feelings that I had for him are dead.

With that being said, perhaps the question should be: If my ex came back would he fulfill his promise to marry me and help me out economically in exchange for a visa?

Below, I will offer up my interpretation (the chart URL is at the bottom):

Mercury, my significator, is in the anaretic degree which suggests that for me the relationship and communication (Gemini and Mercury) with the foreigner (9th house) is over on my end. The angular moon on the ASC opposed Saturn also suggests separation due to communication, travel and religious issues. Better yet, a lack of understanding and compassion. Jupiter, his significator, is in my 6th house Rx (his 12th) which lets me know what he could be back and it sextiles Saturn in the 7th (marriage). Also, Saturn becomes exalted with the mutual reception with Jupiter in the 6th house and Jupiter falls in domicile. Finally, the sun (symbol for the man and ruler of 4th house or IC) is at an angle in the 10th house (business and career) and will several aspects such as: a sextile to Saturn which by reception puts Saturn in domicile, a sextile Uranus which by reception puts Uranus in domicile and Jupiter which by reception puts the Sun in its fall in Libra. Also, Venus (symbol for the woman) is at a detriment (in Aries) conjunct domicile Mars in Aries. So perhaps, the detriment is my anger, but my Gemini ASC, Moon and Mercury in Capricorn (dispositor of ASC) also make me communicative, very level-headed and tough.

Upon further reflection I see that the planets that signify me are mostly mutable and weak (e.g. Moon, Mercury and Venus). Could this mean that my feelings for him were weak to begin with?

I do not hold high hopes, but crazier things have happened and for the sake of that I will keep an open mind.

What do you guys think? Though I practice astrology I don?t do relationship astrology often and would like some feedback. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks!

https://postimg.org/image/7w0s9mg3t/

There must be something in the water, because this isn't the first time there's been talk on this forum recently of manipulating men for financial objectives, nor is it the first time horary is being brought in under the guise of trying to confirm something that some other method has purportedly revealed to be going to happen. Your post follows the pattern of many others recently: you've met a man online, you claim to be having a long-distance relationship involving marriage or serious commitment, money looms large, religion looms large, it all falls through and you're trying to hold on to get what you want out of him. These threads remind me of those scams from Nigeria. Do these men even exist?

Your own view of the chart shows that you're misunderstanding what happens in reception. If you want to understand your own charts clearly - which is a tough ask for most people when they're beginners and when they're 'love horaries' - you'd first need to understand reception. It's better to get your head around reception by studying other charts - William Lilly's examples, or Skyscript's, are two free sources.

You're interpreting each bit of the chart as positive in your favour, including your own self-description. You're seeing what you want to see, having already cast a chart to confirm your 'gut feeling' that what you want to happen is going to happen, and that your attempt to manipulate this man could be successful. Your question "Could this mean that my feelings for him were weak to begin with?" doesn't make any sense. Don't you know about your own feelings? Why do you need a horary chart to answer that for you? Since you're wanting his money, why does it even matter what your feelings were once upon a time, now that you've broken up with him? Your relationship no longer exists, and sounds like it was only ever an online one based on your mutual plans for using each other financially.

This thread should be useful to you: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9387 but also some clear level-headed thinking about online scams might be good too.
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

Hold on, let me set the record straight. There was no manipulation involved, at least not from me. I think that blanket judgments with criminal insinuations are unnecessary and inappropriate. If you are projecting your own moral objections to marrying for money perhaps you could have ignored my chart rather than being smug and self-righteous. You don't know me or walk a mile in my shoes to make such a derogatory characterization of my person. I am sure that you have your moral lapses too. As they say, people who live in glass houses...

Perhaps you should stick to your astrlogical assessment of the chart itself and leave your personal views to yourself as they have no place in astrology. If you are a doctor are you going to chastise a patient of yours for acquiring an STD even though they know better? No, it's not your business even if you are disgusted and rightfully so. But your own sense of bias won't let you be think like an astrologer.

But hooray for you for trying to humiliate a manipulative gold digger instead of educating. You should be proud.

Hello Kailaniatsea,

I am a beginner , and here are my predictions:

You, the Mercury, are in Capricorn which is the fall of Sag. That is to say he has not so much to give you. Mercury in this 9th. House, I wld not predict it is something related to a foreigner, rather it shows that you are not able to act so much. A 9th. House is not a great place to be in. Yet, Capricorn is at the detriment of Moon which I wld say, even if you were not at the late degrees of Capricorn, with being at the detriment of Moon, you wld not do anything to change things to your advantage.

And this Jupiter man, Jupiter is retro - he is reluctant to whatever you expect him to do, and he is afflicted in the 6th. House.

Mercury and Jupiter have already separated by a square. This shd be showing breaking with him with an argument.

And I look at the Moon. She is at the detriment of Jupiter, and has just perfeceted the trine with Jupiter. I wld. Say you have already finished with him , but as you will be in aspect for a little while more, he might be at your thinking.

And Moon's final aspect is an opposition to Saturn. Well... Saturn is the ruler of 8th., house of not so good/ postive feelings, loss etc.

So, I wld. Say, this affair is over.

Wishing you the best going forward.

Regards
Breeze

Breeze,

Thank you very much for your unbiased reply. You seem to be a pretty good beginner. When it comes to relationships and love I can be clueless. I can read most types of charts and be accurate except relationships as it's my Achilles heel.

I do agree that it's over and that I am not willing to "change things to my advantage." He has portrayed himself as a man of means. When he befriended me I never asked him about his finances. From your insights I take it that his afflicted 6th house could be that he may not be in as good of a situation as he portrayed as this is the house of workers, not career. Maybe he works in business, but may be earning chop shop wages which I suspected.

Also, I am curious about the Sun's aspects to Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus. The Sun rules my 4th and his 10th (with chart turned). The 4th house is the place of endings and the like. By default the Sun is the male or dominant force in general regardless of gender.

Since my energy is receding (I know and feel this) I know that this is not in my hands. And I am okay with that. Yes, I began to develop warm feelings for him, but was not about to drop everything for him as he has suggested.

I am inclined to think that he may try to resurrect (graves are a 4th house affair) this affair in a few months because the Sun is angular. The Sun is at a detriment in Aquarius because astrologers suggest that it is not in the position to shine as it becomes part of a collective as opposed to an individual identity. And Aquarius is a detached energy. So he may try to come back as a friend and solidify his proposed arranged marriage on those grounds rather than love.

The idea to marry was never my idea and I went along with it because he felt familiar to me and gave the impression of being a working professional like myself. We are close in age and marrying him would not feel slimy. Though he is foreign we would look pretty homogenous together. But like I said, I am not doing anything about that because I never asked to be married to begin with.

Once again, thank you for your insight. I have a new found appreciation for this chart.

~K🌙

Felipe - who is an expert and a member here - told me to look at the at the relevant signifactors only, as looking at non relevant planets to the question wld only help inventing stories.

I always agree with what he said. This has been really helpful to me.

I have re looked at the chart, but I can not assign any meaning to Sun.
Breeze

I appreciate you getting a second opinion. Imho, I believe that every planet in motion has value. Maybe the conclusion (4th house) may not be directly relevant to this person, but may lead me to a satisfactory outcome, which is to work abroad and earn more money. Sun's final aspect is a sextile with Saturn which by mutual reception makes Saturn in domicile. Perhaps this is a new domicile for me, which may or not be related to this man.

On another note this man could already be married as Saturn is in the 7th. I had an astrology enthusiast tell me that if there is a planet on the 7th that there is someone else. Since Saturn is in Sagittarius this adds to the international flair to this.

I will observe events as they emerge and will post a final outcome in the next few months for educational purposes.

Kailaniatsea, you're still interpreting things in ways that aren't supported in the tradition. As long as you're aware of that, that's fine, but if it's because of confusion then I recommend you study other chart examples, preferably ones that aren't 'love horaries' and ones that are clear rather than mixed up. It's important to approach life issues clearly, not just horaries, and if we are mixed up going into a horary we'll still be mixed up coming out. Probably more so.

What you're saying about the 4th house, and about the Sun's final aspect, don't make for clarity of interpretation, especially when considered alongside comments like "I had an astrology enthusiast tell me that if there is a planet on the 7th that there is someone else." which is a misleading idea owing to oversimplification. These kinds of misleading ideas are a recipe for adding to confusion and won't take you anywhere good. Astrology's reputation as an art worth studying isn't helped by these kinds of oversimplifications. They're churned out by slot-machine horary forums all day long, but Skyscript is unique in providing a space for going properly into the subject and building a genuine understanding of techniques.

"I will observe events as they emerge and will post a final outcome in the next few months for educational purposes."

The opportunity for education in horary is already here on Skyscript with its copious examples of horaries with outcomes, and other free texts with with chart examples. Staying with this horary for a few more months won't help you move forward in your studies of horary, nor, I have to say, your life and its challenges. You'll stay stuck, and no-one wants that.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

Oh mwastrology, it's you again. I am surprised after you passed judgment on me for my OP you would respond to me. Guess I should feel honored.

Yes, I am aware of many astrological strictures. Like every art though there are guidelines each person has their own interpretation. Keeping an open mind doesn't mean waiting at home, just that. I work long hours and have lots going on to wait on a man I knew online.

There was a chart that I once did about a friend where things perfected with a strong Sun. However, because the Moon did not support the chart that friend and I eventually parted ways. My experience with Sun's that perfect without a Moon is that something happens, but it's like the bells and whistles without effects. While tradition does not support this I find that to be true for me. However, I find that a strong Moon with no Sun involvement weakens the outcome or the longevity of the matter in question. If all the querent desires is to find a lost item or know if they are pregnant, ok, the lunar approach works just fine because the answer becomes like an 8 ball.

What I find instrumental for me is the date of contact (i.e. meeting) with the person because that in combination with horary helps to tell a more amplified story. So if you met someone on an afflicted day, but horary gives a glowing forecast I am inclined to think that the success is transitory and the ish will eventually hit the fan.

But because we all do this for free I won't burden anyone with all of the aforementioned. Though I may be a "gold digger and scammer" to some, I actually do have a code of ethics.

P. S. For what it's worth Neptune is peregrine and unaspected which suggests that there's no deception in the nature of the question or querent and even the quesited for that matter. Also, the planets in question are not mute and the 12th hiuse is not prominent. But the same way that you tell me to stop inserting my own will into the chart I say something similar to you when you provide interpretations as we never know who is behind the keypad. The forefathers of astrology said the same thing as well. Otherwise you are being a hypocrite.

Hi kailaniatsea:

I have only read your initial post not the replies.

I'm relatively new to horary but I think that what you propose is likely to fail, perhaps spectacularly.

The T-square from Uranus in 12 (scandal coming to light) to Pluto moving from 8 into 9 (again something moving from being hidden to being visible) to Jupiter, the quesited, in 6, I think, should be warning enough but the Sun in detriment in the 10th house, another "illumination", ruling the fourth (the root and/or end of the matter) is yet another warning that you could be exposed, in my opinion.

There are stiff penalties for marriage fraud in the USA:

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than five years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

The above comes from section 275(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.).

and now that you've left an electronic trail, it's probably not a good idea.

Hi moonbright,

Thanks for the info. My replies provide additional details, but because you didn't want to read them I won't repeat myself. But I will say that I am a U.S. citizen by birth. The man isn't. If anything that is on him because many prenuptial agreements involve money and that doesn't make the marriage fraudulent. Maybe he is the scam. If that's the case then good riddance to him.

Speaking of making something secret come to light I came across a picture that he sent me that I believe I came across online just now. Since I no longer have this picture there is no way to prove it, but I made a mention of scam profiles on Facebook without alluding to him or what happened between us. I haven't unfriended him yet so he can see my messages. This was definitely something that I wanted him to see. I could have blocked and reported him, but don't want deal with all that mess. I would rather he get the message and think twice about trying to scam others.

However, I value your insights and do thank you for taking the time to advise me. That shed some more light.

Hello,

I wld. Like to say I am quite impressed by moonbright's below prediction :'

[quote="moonbright"]

The T-square from Uranus in 12 (scandal coming to light) to Pluto moving from 8 into 9 (again something moving from being hidden to being visible) to Jupiter, the quesited, in 6, I think, should be warning enough but the Sun in detriment in the 10th house, another "illumination", ruling the fourth (the root and/or end of the matter) is yet another warning that you could be exposed, in my opinion.

In one of my love horary threads, I was told "end of matter was not involved to question. However, in my court horary chart, the end of matter was included into prediction which makes sense because judge will have a conculison to finalise the case so that there will be a end of matter.

I am confused when to look at and not to "end of matter"

I wld. Be pleased if you cld. Share comments about this matter.

Wish you a great day.
Breeze