Software - free or paid

Hello Friends,
I'm looking to purchase or download free trial for software that allows me to progress the charts and see the motions. Like I don't want to flip through different times and pages to see the motions. I want to be able to just click forward to see the transit or progression move.
Is their a term for this? I've been searching software and I guess I'm not sure of the term to use when describing this feature?!

I use secondary progressions, planet returns and transits in my work. If there is a program that also notes term/exhalt/lame/pitted/dark etc.. that would be awesome but not mandatory. Having the ability to look at Arabic parts would be a bonus also but not required.

So any suggestions on what term I'm looking to use OR a suggestion on good software would be helpful! Thank You!!

I've written this feature into Delphic Oracle and to a lesser extent Timaeus. It's called "autogenerated" charts and it uses user defined chart types such as transits, progressions and time wheels and one can advance or go backward using animation. I have a setting for default location which is combined with converting dates when you click on various graphs or time lord listings and it will automatically generate the charts and animate them according to your mouse clicks.

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/softwa ... harts.html

I also have a listing of planets in masculine, feminine, azemene, dark, empty, bright, pitted, smoky, welled and degrees of increasing fortune in the medieval dignities section.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Curtis,

This answers exactly what I was asking. YOU Wrote it! That's awesome. Thanks! Okay, I will check it out. I'm excited at the possibilities of using a tool like this.

Rebekha