I am first noticing that exact Pluto Uranus conjunction, which is a 45 degree semisquare from his Mercury.

I don't know why, but in people who do actual psychopathic acts Mercury seems to be involved. It is involved in the timing of these events, so I will try to find the date of when he murdered the policeman and the date of when he was first arrested, these will likely show strong transits to his Mercury/Pluto/Uranus.

Maybe Mercury is involved in victims' charts also. This is just something I have observed, and Mercury will obviously be strong in charts other than psychopathic perpetrators', and the reasons aren't yet obvious to me. Very intelligent people also have strong Mercury, as Mercury does rule the mind. The kind of aspects I am specifically looking for indicating psychopathic acts are what I call "dualistic" aspects, which is a very specific list, with orbs within one degree or at most two, and only 0, 45, 90, 180 degree type aspects.

James Hanratty had a very weakly aspected Mercury. He was supposed to be a diagnosed psychopath with a very low IQ, but there is strong doubt whether he actually committed the murder.

Wikipedia doesn't seem to yet have an article about him. I will need to plough through newspaper reports for the dates.

hi vicki,

i am curious if you have a birthdate for gordon semple, or the date of the murder.. it seems this brizzi fellow was a crack addict and mr. semple led a complicated sex life.. not sure how much this factors into the story, from what little i get off the net..

James I have found out that Semple was born in Inverness on 13.6.1956, last seen alive 1st April 2016. Several days later human remains/ body parts were found in a flat in London.

Brizzi was previously a high earning software developer who became addicted to crystal meth and lost his job in 2015 because of his deteriorating mental state. He had a strict Catholic upbringing in Italy but finding out he was a homosexual turned him against Christianity and he reportedly became a satanist. Both he and Semple engaged in depraved drug fuelled sexual activity. Semple had been a serving police officer for 30 years, described by his family as a "loving, caring man" so clearly leading a double life!

Fleur his Mercury is angular but has no dignity. It is Lord 8 and has a particularly nasty mutual reception with Saturn. It also has its antiscion exactly on the Lot of Spirit at 29Taurus between Venus and the North node.

The antisicon of his ascendant is between the South node and Neptune as is his Saturn/Mars part. They all cluster around the star Unukulhai which I have often found to be associated with psychopaths.

His MC is between the stars Graffias and Han, both potentially difficult stars and it opposes Venus the ruler of his POF. Note the Moon conjoin POF are in the same area as Hitler?s asc.

His Black Moon at 9 Pisces is in an area which Ptolemy associated with sexual depravity (the water stream from the urn). His Vertex opposes this conjoining Priapus.

Looking closely at the exalted but cadent Jupiter (ruler of the MC in the 6th), it is very closely conjoined by Vulcan and the Black Sun. It is also close to an asteroid called Schwarzshiva ? representing a destructive black hole. Jupiter also has a negative mutual reception with Mars ruling Neptune.

Mars is close to Arneb in Lepus, a constellation I have often found to be associated with sexual deviancy. Pars Hyleg is at 7Gemini30 in the Hyades, associated with an abnormally high sex drive.

Saturn Lord 1 and 12 is on Scheat a star connected with shipwrecks catastrophes , literal or otherwise.

His death arc is 50 degrees 37, His Point of Life reached 7 Scorpio at death squaring his Part of Death. Mercury, Lord 8 reached the opposition to the Neptune/Moon part at10 Pisces by direction. His Saturn Lord 12 directed to the part known as End at 10 Taurus.

On 1st April 2016 when Semple was last seen tr Mercury opposed Brizzi?s Moon conjoin POF. Tr Venus conjoined his natal Saturn. Jupiter was transiting that Uranus/Pluto conj in the 8th.

Hi Vicky,

what is the birth data source for the charts of Stefano Brizzi and Gordon Semple? Does it come from their birth certificates or records? Never saw a time of birth that is exact to the seconds.

Hello Berndm

My software unusually uses seconds and I meant to set them to nought. I found the birth dates on the net but the times are speculative based on my own rectification methods which I am developing.
In any case much of what I have said would apply without any birth times.
There are some significant connections between the two charts.