Football Software

Dear community,

im just another guy from germany that got into sports astrology after finding out that statistical analysis is quite unreliable.

stumbling across gocas website a couple of years ago ive been using the method relatively successfull.. until losing all the money ive gained (100 $ or so) on one game.

i thought to myself it has to be possible to automate the process of analysing charts and thereby games.

i developed a program in java and have been testing it for quite a while now.

it includes a database of 1000something teams with their respective coordinates of their home ground.. and even their kits colours are beeing analysed and given their respective sign and ruler.

this is particularly interesting as each kit, home and away is included in the database for all 1000something teams by selecting three dominant colours and the more dominant the colour the more points it gets on a bright/dark table.
this makes it possible to rate the kits as dark and bright wich makes it easy to assign a sign/ruler

for example a kit that is all black has -30 points and a kit all white has +30 points.
when the chart has leo - aquarius the bright team gets leo and the dark team gets aqua and so on for aries-libra ... mercury jupiter and so on

the software downloads matches from all important leagues and calculates charts within seconds

the suspected winner will be calculated by rules found on astrosport07 website.
if anybodys interested i can post the formula for calculating points

the results are quite good
most days i get positive results although its difficult when theres lots of matches in same area for example netherlands or england

i will post screenshots of the software and details.. feel free to ask me anything

shout out to goca as weve been in contact a while ago

im interested to see how this can develop the forum and the program itself

here are 2 screenshots with a little explanation

how points are calculated:

moon conj ruler h1 +350
moon sextile, square, trine ruler h1 +185

moon conj ruler h10 +350
moon sext, sq, tr, ruler h10 +120

moon conj antiscion +100
moon sext,sq, tr, antiscion +65

moon conj pof +600
moon sex, trine pof +400

moon conj ant.pof. +200
moon sex, trine ant.pof +120

moon conj h1,h10 +190
antmoon conj h1,h10 +150

antpof conj h1 +370 conj h10 +190

ruler h1/h10 conj h7/h4 +180/170

pluto conj h7/h4 +190

uranus conj h1/h10 +190

ruler1 conj pof/apof +300
ruler10 conj pof/apof +258

pof conj dist.pof +340

thats the list so far..

if anybody has recommendations on which aspects or factors to include please feel free to reply

this a sample game for tonight between elche and girona

the software puts out the sun moon conj and some antiscia aspects but gives 400 points for ascendent team and 150 for desc. team

if kit colours are correct it should be clear.. lets see

[/img]

You mention the gocas website. What is this, what is the URL ?

Your charts have not displayed.Perhaps you could post the date/time/coordinates so that people could display them using their own astrology program.

the elche game is almost over and it seems to be the home win in the last minute

if you look at the picture with the list of games you will see that it is 4 out of 4 today

combined odds would have been ca. 36

i think its because of the clear conjunction because 4 wins out of 4 is quite rare