Cataract Yes or No

A good friend was testing out his Ophthalmoscope and I was the guinea pig(that is what friends are for).
He looked in the eye with the Ophthalmoscope and thought he could see a developing cataract . On the wrong side of 40, one tends to believe all idiots for health but none for wisdom.
The telly did look a bit blurry lately.
So, when the idea sunk in and many hours later, I asked this horary.

I am Sun,Sun is for cataract , it is the light not very good but, not yet in detriment( the filament is not in the bottom of the bulb).

It is in sign of Saturn the young- all very descriptive.

Saturn is the 7th lord- the young Physician with grey hairs.

Disease is 4th,its lord - watery, in watery sign in 8th(all the water from the lens gone in the hole of 8th).

The treatment is 10th- kissing Caput Algol, quite close to the eyes, Venus is exalted in 7th- yes any doctor would love to chop me off and make some money (It is so close to the Physicians 2nd - poor me )

What do you think ?

Hi pankajdubey,

Some comments below.
pankajdubey wrote:I am Sun,Sun is for cataract.
The Sun is for the eyes, or it is the right eye in men.

The Sun is not for cataract. There is no "cataract" planet. However, the Sun being in the 6th cusp in an earth sign of Saturn can be indicative of restriction (Saturn) to the eye. Cataract falls well within that description, as does a number of other less and more serious eye problems. So my answer would be: go have it checked by an ophtalmologist.
pankajdubey wrote:Saturn is the 7th lord- the young Physician with grey hairs.
Correct if I am wrong, but you do not have a treating eye doctor and you are not looking for a docto, so you are not asking about a doctor; so leave L7 out of the horary.

Saturn describes the nature of the eye problem as it is the Sun's dispositor. Your eye has a significant mutable excess of heat and dryness. A properly trained Ayurvedic doctor can help correct such humoral imbalance.
pankajdubey wrote:Disease is 4th
Where did you get that from? "Disease" is the dispositor of the planet in question, or L6, or, rarely, some other planet. Not the 4th.
pankajdubey wrote:The treatment is 10th- kissing Caput Algol, quite close to the eyes
Again, are you asking about treatment? If not, leave house 10 out.

Algol is about 8 degrees from the 10th cusp, too far for influence.

The eyes are the Sun and the Moon. Why do you say "close to the eyes"?
pankajdubey wrote:Venus is exalted in 7th- yes any doctor would love to chop me off and make some money (It is so close to the Physicians 2nd - poor me )
Are you asking about "any doctor"? If your problem is specifically about the left eye then Venus has a role as it is the Moon's dispositor. If not Venus has no function in this chart.
Last edited by felipeastrologo on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi:

Sun in 6, ruler of which is Saturn on the cusp of 5, disposed by Jupiter in 3, in mutual reception with Venus, which is smack on the cusp of 8 and conjunct Neptune, ruler of moving images and creator of confusion.

Diagnosis: you watch too much telly; go look for birds. :D

Venus is probably your fear of something being wrong - go have it checked.

:)

@felipe
Rex Bills and Lilly give Sun for cataracts that is why I mentioned it.
The person using the Ophthalmoscope was a physician and fitting the description.
His advice fits in with SN in the 7th ;-)

Sun and Moon and 2nd houe lord for right eye and 12th lord for left eye, I think, I read in Jyotish.

@moonbright
Yes, I cleaned the specs , switched off the telly and followed your advice.
The venusian twinkle in the eye fixed it all.
:D