Re: Should I move for the job?

Hello, Jens!

a late degree.
Doesn`t look good. I wonder why?
A late ascendant is a not necessarily a negative sign. In horary astrology, it is usually suggesting that the chart should either be dismissed for the reason of non-radicality (of whichever nature), or that the question has already been answered in reality.
From the two short lines in your post, it seems that you have either already decided or that you're very close to moving (because you say that it looks very appealing from your perspective).
Obviously, it could just as well mean that you know that this is not a realistic option and that you're only contemplating about the possibility.
You'll know better!

Be it this way or the other, the chart does not seem to be valid.
This is the chart.Querent is conjunct 7th ruler square Saturn and Moon will soon be opposite Venus-Mars.
Different types of charts should be approached in a different manner. How you will do that will depend on the construction of your question. That, if we want to be hones, is not really an astrological issue- it's got everything to do with common sense. Asking "will I be hired?" and "what of kind of work environment can I expect at a new job?" simply require two different answers.
In this type of a chart, traditionally, astrologers compare the shape of the cusp representing the current place (either location or estate, job, property etc.) with the shape of the cusp or angle representing the desired surrounding. The conjunction of L1 with with the relevat cusp can, obviously, mean that the Querent will eventually make the change but, in theory, it can also be simply a sign of the Querent's inclination to make the move.
That being said - one thing to keep in mind is that other planets always remain in the same place i.e. that the oppositions that you're mentioning need to be examined from both perspective. What is important is to analyse as to how the potentially negative influences will affect each of the the options. It is not the same thing to have a promise of a very stressfull new environment and a sign of negative influences in the current one that actually push the Querent into looking for a better place to live or work.
Like I said, this particular chart does not seem to be valid but, generally speaking, you should always examine the type of influence that negative aspects have on each of the two options in such charts (are the planets from the opposition applying to L1 or to the cusp of the Quesited; are they applying or separating etc.).

Cheers,

aglaya